Dungeons

PonyoCat

Dungeons

Hi, I am playing on ark mobile. I was considering going into the dungeon as have never done it before. Does anyone have any tips. What armour do I need? What weapons should I take? What are useful resources? And any other tips. Also does anyone know what the dungeon is this week. Thank you in advance.

Today a Special Holiday Dungeon will be released...

For tips, look at my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN-CDtqPnqc63S3e74SuGPA

At the beginning flak armor is the best armor, frog feet for the Cubozoa Multis Boss , aerial symbiote for the lava trap, a good compound bow, a good sword are a must and good running speed, because most of the dangerous creatures are very fast, and a lot of healing potions and stimulants.

Usually I watch a youtube video by either Iguana Gaming, Xaos Res, or Shwalbe doing the dungeon first so I know what threats I'm facing. Then that determines on wether I need more healing brews or stimulants etc. It also tells me what boss I will be facing so I can prepare for it (cubozoa multis=Flippers, dodobitus=good compound bow, etc.)

You should also know if the animal you are facing shreds armor or not. If it does, then it's better to keep your distance and shoot at it (like therizino or arthro), if it's a creature like an argy or kapro I would usually just use my sword. 
Speed is also valuable, and I usually go into the dungeons with at least 200% melee on my character so my sword is really powerful

Also, there is a time limit, so keep an eye on that. It usually isn't a problem though whenever you are collecting the chests as they give you +1:00 minute.

1 hour ago, nintendogamer7 said:

That seems unrealistic for brutal servers... but I may venture in just for some implants, unless they’re above 600 in which point useless since they don’t drop implants above level max anymore. 

Would they drop them in solo player? Seeing as it doesn't have a max

Archived