UNDO THE MANA NERF

Decfinney

Suggestion

UNDO THE MANA NERF

Undo the mana nerf. The nerf has now rendered the mana useless in every situation. One dash attack? It’s just ridiculous. They now have zero use and we may as well use a ptera which takes 3 seconds to tame rather than these dinos. People have been breeding these for months and now they’re futile. Stamina is now useless as you can’t jump 4 times without the mana dropping to the floor, to be stupidly agroed onto by an  argie. They were fine as they were and you are ruining it for everyone. Sort yourselves out. First you can’t deal with meshing and now you ruin the game for everyone. Well good job wildcard. The community now hates you again.... atkeast the 10th time. What a useless company you are.

25 replies to this server topic

Again you just make ridiculous comparisons. The issue wouldn’t be there if WC sorted it out what are you not getting? Therefore all those situations would never occur in the first place. Can’t blame the community for WC. If a glitch is there why wouldn’t they do it rather than spend days getting in a base. That’s just common sense. Purely WC’s fault. No one else’s.

2 hours ago, Decfinney said:

That’s the most farcical thing I’ve read all day?? if wildcard were competent the bar wouldn’t be there so they couldn’t get drunk to kill the family of 4. WC are the Root of it all. If they’d have sorted it out none of this would be a problem. Also it’s a bit sad how you compared a dinosaur game to a man killing a family of 4 in a drunk driving incident.

It's a bit sad you are giving passes to the people who are actually committing the illegal acts but here lets lighten the scenario.

Person doesn't completely cover their test with their arms. Only his/her fault the person next to them copies their answers?

Person is texting on their phone and crashes into a building. Is it the phone companies fault? The driving instructor?

Yes, Wildcard needs to take some responsibility but ultimately it's on the loser who chooses to cheat his way through "a dino game" which is what is truly sad.

You sound like you were on the side of the person who sued McDonald's because their coffee cup didn't warn them it'd be hot. ??

Yeah no. Manas are still insane, sorry you can't have a dino that can 1v1 anything in the game with zero effort required. If anything, they are nerfing the WRONG things. I like that they can only dash once, that's basically what everyone does already. But they still do INSANE damage with 1000%+ melee on OFFICAL servers, and can freeze things like griffins and pts for ELEVEN seconds. And you think they are underpowered? What a joke. They need to make them tame only so their stats can't run crazy.

2 hours ago, Decfinney said:

You can’t blame the community for WC’s incompetence. It’s their own fault that meshing is an issue. No one else’s.

Having the means to do something illegal and then doing it makes it the person's doing it fault as well or do you give passes to drunk drivers who kill a family of 4 and only blame the alcohol companies and bar?

On 12/26/2019 at 3:59 PM, yekrucifixion187 said:

It's a bit sad you are giving passes to the people who are actually committing the illegal acts but here lets lighten the scenario.

Person doesn't completely cover their test with their arms. Only his/her fault the person next to them copies their answers?

Person is texting on their phone and crashes into a building. Is it the phone companies fault? The driving instructor?

Yes, Wildcard needs to take some responsibility but ultimately it's on the loser who chooses to cheat his way through "a dino game" which is what is truly sad.

You sound like you were on the side of the person who sued McDonald's because their coffee cup didn't warn them it'd be hot. ??

It’s the smart option to mesh, it’s the smart option to cheat on a test. The phone company and driving instructor comparison is just ludicrous. While it may not be the moral option or indeed the brave option it’s the smartest. Same with offline raiding it’s the  cowardly option but the smartest option. Ark need to remove this ‘easy way to raid’ and again it’s only their fault as a result of this.

19 hours ago, Decfinney said:

It’s the smart option to mesh, it’s the smart option to cheat on a test. The phone company and driving instructor comparison is just ludicrous. While it may not be the moral option or indeed the brave option it’s the smartest. Same with offline raiding it’s the  cowardly option but the smartest option. Ark need to remove this ‘easy way to raid’ and again it’s only their fault as a result of this.

And then instead of being able to formulate a decent response you just use the facepalm emoji lol. Thanks for confirming you’re wrong.

On 12/28/2019 at 6:34 PM, VeeTea said:

You must be a PvE player. The mana nerf was very needed after the Plant Z nerf was introduced. The mana no longer has a decent counter after that nerf so they had to do something. Also the mana is just as viable in PvP situations as you aren't the only one affected by the nerf. I can see where PvE players are frustrated by this but it was needed in PvP. Hope this helps the understanding. ?

I’m most definitely not a pve player. And the fact that you think that the mana is “just as viable in pvp situations” shows that perhaps you’re not a very good pvp player. The mana perhaps needed a slight nerf e.g damage etc. But it didn’t need to be nerfed into the ground in a state where it is practically useless. 

6 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

I was stopping wasting my time. I can't reason/debate with someone who thinks cheating is fine. So if you want to claim victory, all yours. ?

I never said it was fine. I said it was the smart option to mesh not the moral option. I don’t agree that they should do it. Yet it happens nonetheless. I’ll say it again. While it’s not the moral option, it’s the smart option

On 12/24/2019 at 10:11 AM, Jackyling said:

Learn to Play    ?

These Manas was just to OP !   Sure, one Dash is not much but when you land you can quick jump again. You are still able to get quick over the map and you still need the Stamina for that.

It´s just you can´t fly over the map in one rush. I´m fine with that

They could at least figure out how to balance poop better with nerfs between modes like a pvp nerf has zero purpose on pve servers...they've made a good majority of tames useless on pve.

Calling this a nerf is way too mild description for what it really are, it have been totaly crippled beyond any acceptable lvl. Can't no longer jet over forrest, so are now forced to plow my self through them instead and mana are so buggy thats it constantly get glued to bumpy surface that preventing it from jumping.

Also are getting knocked off so much more often by purlovias, microraptors and thylos becuase of being forced to travel at too low altitude where they have the chance to do so.

Traveling around map on mana have now become a struggle and become so much more risky. What a sadistic sence of humor these devs have. This crippling was the step that crossed the line for me and are so glad that I have chosen to buycut them and have not bought Genesis. They have already got more money from me than they deserve, that's for sure.

First when they have corrected what they wronged I might consider to start supporting them again.

1 hour ago, Decfinney said:

Sort yourselves out. First you can’t deal with meshing and now you ruin the game for everyone. Well good job wildcard. The community now hates you again.... atkeast the 10th time. What a useless company you are.

I think this comment should be directed to the PVP community. WC is just trying to keep the QQ'ers happy so they continue to fight over pixels.

You must be a PvE player. The mana nerf was very needed after the Plant Z nerf was introduced. The mana no longer has a decent counter after that nerf so they had to do something. Also the mana is just as viable in PvP situations as you aren't the only one affected by the nerf. I can see where PvE players are frustrated by this but it was needed in PvP. Hope this helps the understanding. ?

On 12/28/2019 at 9:02 AM, Decfinney said:

And then instead of being able to formulate a decent response you just use the facepalm emoji lol. Thanks for confirming you’re wrong.

I was stopping wasting my time. I can't reason/debate with someone who thinks cheating is fine. So if you want to claim victory, all yours. ?

On 12/28/2019 at 9:30 AM, macchi said:

He'd rather fanboy as much as possible and blame other people instead of his precious devs

How about you do a little research into how many times I called out the devs and gm's noob. I even said they are partly to blame.

Having the option to do something illegal and using that option still makes the person using it responsible.

Anyway. Last words on the matter.

I'm the only one who up voted the actual topic that the mana nerf should be undone. 

A lot of people agree but haven't figured out this basic voting system so it'll probably stay.

Enjoy cheating your way through life children. 

Why are you fine with that? Why would you want to make life difficult for yourself. Cos that’s essentially what you’re doing. They weren’t OP just the meta. What’s next banning griffins because they’re too quick. Get a grip. Mamas were fine as they were. Yes potentially reduce the damage if necessary but don’t remove the movement element as that’s what they’re primarily used for and they’re now useless.

On 12/25/2019 at 12:59 AM, yekrucifixion187 said:

Having the means to do something illegal and then doing it makes it the person's doing it fault as well or do you give passes to drunk drivers who kill a family of 4 and only blame the alcohol companies and bar?

That’s the most farcical thing I’ve read all day?? if wildcard were competent the bar wouldn’t be there so they couldn’t get drunk to kill the family of 4. WC are the Root of it all. If they’d have sorted it out none of this would be a problem. Also it’s a bit sad how you compared a dinosaur game to a man killing a family of 4 in a drunk driving incident.

6 hours ago, Jackyling said:

Learn to Play    ?

These Manas was just to OP !   Sure, one Dash is not much but when you land you can quick jump again. You are still able to get quick over the map and you still need the Stamina for that.

It´s just you can´t fly over the map in one rush. I´m fine with that

Why are you fine with that? Why would you want to make life difficult for yourself. Cos that’s essentially what you’re doing. They weren’t OP just the meta. What’s next banning griffins because they’re too quick. Get a grip. Mamas were fine as they were. Yes potentially reduce the damage if necessary but don’t remove the movement element as that’s what they’re primarily used for and they’re now useless.

On 12/25/2019 at 9:11 AM, Jackyling said:

They Nerfd Flyers Long Time ago. They was very quick, also Quetz. Now you can´t lvl them in Speed. They have done that for "Server Performance".(if it´s true...i don´t belive that^^)  That´s what i think, now happend with the super freaky fast Manas. They are still Quick and Strong. You can "easy" kill a Giga with them. That´s why i´m fine with it.  

Also a Mana is not a Flying Dino. They should not be faster as a Flyer. Don´t get me wrong, i like the Manas. Bevore Nerf, but i´m also fine with them how they are now.

I agree that 1 Dash is not much. Also only 3 jumps can be dangerous when you be on some Lava spots. 

Ye I was around for the flyer nerf and at the time everyone hated it. Flyers were at the untouchable stage and a nerf was needed. The mana isn’t untouchable at all. Perhaps it does need a nerf on damage perhaps or stamina but certainly don’t render them useless. Also the ‘faster than a flyer’ line of argument is just stupid. A Gallimimus is faster than a flyer if levelled fully into health why should the fliers be the fasted? It’s a different type of creature it’s in its own category. It’s not a “flying Dino” doesn’t mean it can’t be quicker than a flying Dino. It has its flaws too. It’s hard to control and much less sensitive than say a ptera which can be easily manipulated and moved around. 

3 hours ago, Decfinney said:

I’m most definitely not a pve player. And the fact that you think that the mana is “just as viable in pvp situations” shows that perhaps you’re not a very good pvp player. The mana perhaps needed a slight nerf e.g damage etc. But it didn’t need to be nerfed into the ground in a state where it is practically useless. 

I apologize as I was pretty forward in assuming what you played before, so I will put it another way. Even though the mana was nerfed, PvP with it will not change. Arguing that they should reverse the change is futile as many people have done this in the past with other updates and gotten nowhere. It will become normal and you (and I) will adjust. The change with the mana in PvP, as I have seen in playing, is people are playing like scared little kids now and not wanting to fight with it. It makes me sad I can no longer roll up on a WW drop and have PvP anymore people people just jump away since the update. Going off that, if you are so against the mana nerf then stop using it and see how that treats you. Even though the mana was nerfed, it's still the most preferred transportation creature in the game in PvP while a lot of PvE players prefer wyverns, griffins, and snow owls. Maybe instead of doubting my proficiency in PvP, you should focus more on how you are being viewed for (maybe involuntarily?) encouraging meshing on the forums of a game that has been doing a lot more about meshing recently in a factual standpoint.

10 hours ago, Decfinney said:

Why are you fine with that? Why would you want to make life difficult for yourself. Cos that’s essentially what you’re doing. They weren’t OP just the meta. What’s next banning griffins because they’re too quick. Get a grip. Mamas were fine as they were. Yes potentially reduce the damage if necessary but don’t remove the movement element as that’s what they’re primarily used for and they’re now useless.

They Nerfd Flyers Long Time ago. They was very quick, also Quetz. Now you can´t lvl them in Speed. They have done that for "Server Performance".(if it´s true...i don´t belive that^^)  That´s what i think, now happend with the super freaky fast Manas. They are still Quick and Strong. You can "easy" kill a Giga with them. That´s why i´m fine with it.  

Also a Mana is not a Flying Dino. They should not be faster as a Flyer. Don´t get me wrong, i like the Manas. Bevore Nerf, but i´m also fine with them how they are now.

I agree that 1 Dash is not much. Also only 3 jumps can be dangerous when you be on some Lava spots. 

Archived