Class disallowed

SweatBaguette

Class disallowed

Hello,

I have been playing ark for a while and right now i am playing on a  cluster. I just joined abberation for the first time but when i throw out my thyla from my cryopod, it says ''Class disallowed''. I am in the biome called ''The ancient device'', i was hoping someone knows how to fix this.

Just as the message says, Thylas are not allowed on Aberration, nor are flyers. The only "normal" creatures that can be transferred to Aberration are ones that have an Aberrant variant. So for example a Raptor can be transferred across because there are Aberrant Raptors.

You may also want to ask a moderator to move this thread as you posted it in the Extinction forums.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2019 at 2:36 AM, SweatBaguette said:
On 12/24/2019 at 2:36 AM, SweatBaguette said:

Class disallowed

Hello,

I have been playing ark for a while and right now i am playing on a  cluster. I just joined abberation for the first time but when i throw out my thyla from my cryopod, it says ''Class disallowed''. I am in the biome called ''The ancient device'', i was hoping someone knows how to fix this.

~Only dinos that are already on Abberation are allowed for most part.

-You can also bring all extinction creatures minus the snow owl.

-A non aberrant variant of a radiation immune dino isn't radiation immune fyi.

-Aberrant dinos boast slightly more damage and slightly less hp (on the top of my head its like 5% less hp, 4% more damage or something. 

Archived