pvp Terminus PvP 6Man Weekend Purge | GENESIS

JONNYMIDKNIGHT

Terminus PvP 6Man Weekend Purge Cluster

https://discord.gg/4p3UuUP

have you ever been tired of admins being abusive with their powers? I know I have for sure! This cluster aims to bring a balanced game where everything isn’t a grind but also isn’t a free grab. We will provide weekly events and sometimes daily! We aim to server you, the ARK community well, every suggestion you have counts to us and is seriously considered! So come join in on the fun and see you out there! Here is the settings and stats etc. 

Hello and welcome to Terminus 6 Man server cluster PvPvE. Just started up.

Terminus

Server: GENESIS | Abberation | Center | Extinction | TheIsland | Ragnarok | Valguero 

Weekend Purge

Wild Creature=180max Level. | Tribe Tame Limit=300. | Loot Quality=1.3 | Imprints 100% | Gather=10x | XP Multi.=10x | Taming Speed=20x | Egg Hatch Speed=95x | Baby Mature Speed=95x | Imprints 100% | Stamina/Weight Only boosted on Tames. | Some Custom Craft | Some custom drops=Kibble and Boss Items. | GameUserSettings.ini coding | Game.ini coding | Auto Unlock Engrams | Unlock Tek Engrams. | Player Max Level 135. | Server Store

On 12/23/2019 at 9:49 PM, JONNYMIDKNIGHT said:

Terminus PvP 6Man Weekend Purge Cluster

Fresh Wipe as of today 12/23/2019

https://discord.gg/4p3UuUP

have you ever been tired of admins being abusive with their powers? I know I have for sure! This cluster aims to bring a balanced game where everything isn’t a grind but also isn’t a free grab. We will provide weekly events and sometimes daily! We aim to server you, the ARK community well, every suggestion you have counts to us and is seriously considered! So come join in on the fun and see you out there! Here is the settings and stats etc. 

Hello and welcome to Terminus 6 Man server cluster PvPvE. Just started up.

Terminus

Server: Abberation | Center | Extinction | TheIsland | Ragnarok | Valguero

Weekend Purge

Wild Creature=180max Level. | Tribe Tame Limit=300. | Loot Quality=1.3 | Imprints 100% | Gather=10x | XP Multi.=10x | Taming Speed=20x | Egg Hatch Speed=95x | Baby Mature Speed=95x | Imprints 100% | Stamina/Weight Only boosted on Tames. | Some Custom Craft | Some custom drops=Kibble and Boss Items. | GameUserSettings.ini coding | Game.ini coding | Auto Unlock Engrams | Unlock Tek Engrams. | Player Max Level 135. | Server Storean 

hey man i have a server cluster going and i really need coding and pretty much most of what you have in game.ini coding and the breeding mating and egg hatching, plus i wass wondering if there is a way to make dinos stop at a certain level because my max wild dino is a 450 and the dinos go way higher than that i have seen a dino tamed be at like 1200.

21 hours ago, redpanther1996 said:

hey man i have a server cluster going and i really need coding and pretty much most of what you have in game.ini coding and the breeding mating and egg hatching, plus i wass wondering if there is a way to make dinos stop at a certain level because my max wild dino is a 450 and the dinos go way higher than that i have seen a dino tamed be at like 1200.

Hey bud, I’m not the person who actually coded the server unfortunately, I am the admin who takes care of most in game stuff such as events, problems, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived