Cedric

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays to you WC as well as to the rest of the ark community. I am so excited for Genesis whenever you release it. I know that making a new style of game can be tough, take all the time you need Wild Card. As I always say, it is better to get a working dlc that is late rather then a buggy dlc on time. Also, please give us a new Turtle or even a boss teaser soon. I REALLY WANNA SEE THEM!!!!!!

15 hours ago, Cedric said:

Happy_Holidays_x50.jpg

We at Studio Wildcard would like to wish you happy holidays!  We're looking forward to the Genesis release and another exiting year for ARK!  

View full article

Merry Christmas to you guys aswell .take a break enjoy and it you need it. keep up the great work!!

10 hours ago, Melvinmalo said:

can you fix the cryopod on xbox one.  i pick it up and doesn’t appear in my inventory.   cant pick anything 😡😡😡

You probably transferred servers while you were slot capped if you didn’t then it’s just a bug, drop your inventory in a bag then pick it back up. If that didn’t work you need to drop some other items then drop in the bag. 

Guys, before insulting the devs, don’t forget they gave you the best game you’ve ever played, as if there is bugs, this is ARK, if you’re not ready to loose stuff, dinos, hours you spent on it, then don’t play ARK, every ARK players know these bugs, just don’t forget that if these devs weren’t here you would have never played a so much good game, keep it like that Devs, add more stuff, bugs are here it’s ARK, it’s almost impossible to fix all bugs in ARK,

Merry Christmas All.

Happy Holidays What a JOKE you have login locked the whole sever i have babies and eggs on the ground wanting to be fed,tribe members can't get back from other servers and you don't give a flying F#*K.When you are paying to play a game you expect it to work,you DON'T expect to be locked out for NO reason .I will gladly go back to playing ESO if you don't fix the problems and give me back everything i have lost.