Happy Holidays!

Cedric

Happy belated Holidays to all! 

I can't believe what a toxic environment this comment section is and I wouldn't blame the devs at all for never reading a word of it. How can anyone sit and complain and trash talk the devs and then expect them to care about them and work on whatever issue they are having? Hell I'm proud of the devs for not giving a big F you, because I'm not sure I'd be that patient. 

Honestly, I'm tired of all the trash talk this game receives. Its an amazing work. Its my favorite game. I'm not saying there are no issues with it or that I never experience problems, because I definitely do, but I also recognize all the hard work that the devs are putting into it. Thanks so much devs for all you do and how much you pour into this game! It shows for those of us that count and your fantastic game speaks volumes for itself! ❤️

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Hey I bread managarmr for winter wonderland present hunt. I thought they were bugged when I logged in last week. They wouln't dive although having plenty of stamina. I searched and found they were made like this on purpose.

Like many users said, I think manas are useless now and the time breading them in hind sight was wasted.

Wildcard, have you gotten any positive feedback for that?

• Thanks 2

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you @Cedric and the rest of the team. I understand there has been a lot of stress and things you've been wanting to do that didn't always turn out right and that is ok, I really appreciate your efforts. I hope that the new year will be less stressful. :) As a server admin, I hope that in the new year, you can drop some crumbs about either when you'll release information about Genesis or outright the release date, so we can plan accordingly.

you might want to deal with the chinese box tribes and their infestation of north american servers first. Maybe prevent someone from joining if their ping is above 100ms or something. Between their duping and overall anti-social behavior, plus server pings in excess of 150ms during prime time, playing ARK on official is basically punishment if you aren't an early bird. What's the point of buying a seasons pass when the same box tribes will ruin the new maps?

Edited by Swordguy

On 12/28/2019 at 1:25 PM, SkyeGazer said:

Happy belated Holidays to all! 

I can't believe what a toxic environment this comment section is and I wouldn't blame the devs at all for never reading a word of it. How can anyone sit and complain and trash talk the devs and then expect them to care about them and work on whatever issue they are having? Hell I'm proud of the devs for not giving a big F you, because I'm not sure I'd be that patient. 

Honestly, I'm tired of all the trash talk this game receives. Its an amazing work. Its my favorite game. I'm not saying there are no issues with it or that I never experience problems, because I definitely do, but I also recognize all the hard work that the devs are putting into it. Thanks so much devs for all you do and how much you pour into this game! It shows for those of us that count and your fantastic game speaks volumes for itself! ❤️

I 2nd this!  It seems silly to me that all the trash talkers still play the game religiously. 

• Like 2

On 12/23/2019 at 9:01 PM, unfoldedboatXD said:

No quiero ser pesado ni a nadie aquí y sé que es una molestia preguntar y forzar a los desarrolladores en sus juegos, pero ¿tiene una fecha oficial para enero para el Genesis dlc? ahh y por cierto feliz navidad y feliz año nuevo a todos.

El juego sale estimadamente en enero. no se sabe cuando exactamente! :D feliz año nuevo :D

On 1/2/2020 at 10:29 AM, jonin said:

happy holidays everyone! and a happy new year! 

I wonder if they will ever tlc the human characters to look better and make more character customizations. or biodiverse humanoids like the animals. I bet not tho.. but that would be cool..

I have always asked for that. I think they might be to lazy to do that. lol Ark is ark...great and at the same time...lazy lol

• Like 1

Ormai siamo finalmente arrivati a gennaio, mese dichiarato ufficialmente per il rilascio della nuova espansione genesi pt.1, per quale sia molti utenti hanno già versato il pagamento richiesto, per cui la domanda sorge spontanea, quando sarà possibile avere aggiornamenti sulla data di rilascio dell'espansione, vi sarà possibile rispettare il periodo precedentemente dichiarato? Oppure è necessario altro tempo per poterci regalare un'esperienza migliorata, insomma e possibile avere qualche certezza? Per il resto continuate così e come sempre ottimo lavoro.