Happy Holidays!

Cedric

No quiero ser pesado ni a nadie aquí y sé que es una molestia preguntar y forzar a los desarrolladores en sus juegos, pero ¿tiene una fecha oficial para enero para el Genesis dlc? ahh y por cierto feliz navidad y feliz año nuevo a todos.

Edited by unfoldedboatXD
  • Facepalm 1

we are really hard at creating dinos, everyone who plays knows how long every imprint is, and the producer poops in our head and don't give a poop about us, I have video on my Xbox live of just one gigantosaurus disappearing in limbo, and  Today to help I have one more video that when you release the dinos they just disappeared and it appears that he was removed from the game a lack of shame in the face of the producer lost a gig and 3 rex today because of this!  there simply they come and stick dlc pay no content in us!  fix the game instead of sticking dlc and pushing things to us players

• Facepalm 1

For Christmas, all I want from WC is a game that works.  No new content.  No new dinos.  I'm tired of losing dinosaurs that I spent days feeding, imprinting, and raising to server lag, or who knows what...they just disappear!  Threw my boss rex out of cryopod and just poof.  Sick of it tbh.  I need to start making videos of the ridiculous stuff that happens.  Great game, but its 50/50 on fun and hair pulling frustration.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 2

30 minutes ago, HomieFox said:

I don't understand why people have to be toxic? They literally just wished us  happy holidays and people are getting mad at them, like cool it and enjoy what you have! *cough*

*cough*

i agree i love what wildcard has done for us and happy holidays to the wildcard team it would be nice if people would be more nice and understanding about other people and there lives and actualy be more supportive... instead of the constant bashing about like children anyways i am looking forward to what gensis has to offer and glad it seems the date is still set for next month!! <3

11 hours ago, thuugsame said:

we are really hard at creating dinos, everyone who plays knows how long every imprint is, and the producer poops in our head and don't give a poop about us, I have video on my Xbox live of just one gigantosaurus disappearing in limbo, and  Today to help I have one more video that when you release the dinos they just disappeared and it appears that he was removed from the game a lack of shame in the face of the producer lost a gig and 3 rex today because of this!  there simply they come and stick dlc pay no content in us!  fix the game instead of sticking dlc and pushing things to us players

Its fixed !!! https://www.google.fr/amp/s/thegameroof.com/ark-survival-evolved-update-2-12-patch-notes-whats-new/