Chibi and drop Christmas gifts

milou

Chibi and drop Christmas gifts

This event is really poop, people use script or cheat to grab all the gifts on our PVE server official valguero 550, there are only two guys who gorging themselves, it's very simple more nobody try to loot, why not put a debuf as for cryopods between each loot which would allow others to have at least a chance to loot one or the other object. Aah was enjoying these same people making reproductions using the gel of babies with owls, apparently that does not pose any problem to anyone, this game is wonderful but there is no follow-up, and it is really a pity

Wildcard needs to:

*Make holiday items untransferable. If the loot comes out of something during the holiday, have it flagged that that blueprint for example cannot be moved off server. Not too complicated to flag the item or create something like: Holiday Ascendent Rex Saddle Blueprint (Something unique different from a regular ascendent rex saddle blueprint that cant be transferred). This would discourage the scumballs who hit server after server to just loot and move onto the next. Sure it may force them to set something up on the server but it should cut down on hopping.

*Put cooldowns on items like Santa's drops. If you loot one, you get a debuff that lasts X amount of time so you cannot go running like a greedy #@$ and loot the other six he drops.

*Actively investigate the reports of 123 players/tribes and their activities on servers. I cant tell you how many posts Ive read here about these shadey players doing stuff. Is this looked at at ALL? IF so, is it one case a year? This has been ongoing for years Wildcard...

12 hours ago, JetJaguar said:

Wildcard needs to:

*Make holiday items untransferable. If the loot comes out of something during the holiday, have it flagged that that blueprint for example cannot be moved off server. Not too complicated to flag the item or create something like: Holiday Ascendent Rex Saddle Blueprint (Something unique different from a regular ascendent rex saddle blueprint that cant be transferred). This would discourage the scumballs who hit server after server to just loot and move onto the next. Sure it may force them to set something up on the server but it should cut down on hopping.

*Put cooldowns on items like Santa's drops. If you loot one, you get a debuff that lasts X amount of time so you cannot go running like a greedy #@$ and loot the other six he drops.

*Actively investigate the reports of 123 players/tribes and their activities on servers. I cant tell you how many posts Ive read here about these shadey players doing stuff. Is this looked at at ALL? IF so, is it one case a year? This has been ongoing for years Wildcard...

Not sure what really can be done.  I mean, I'm guessing that they could actually find out who the players are with enough work, but hell man, in most cases they don't give dinosaurs back to people who lose stuff because of inadvertent ARK glitches.  People are gonna be shady, its just a matter of time before the next shady thing is found out and used.  Either that or the next grief-ey thing, that allows PvE players to skirt the line of the CoC but still piss people off.  It's an ever-moving target, but the "marked" non-transfer items are a good idea.  Just a simple tag, makes the item display the "You are currently carrying items that can not be transferred" dialogue.

On PvE, it definitely gets bad especially on our EXTREMELY toxic Rag server. The people there are just horrible and so dang toxic, makes me not even wanna log lol. However on my Extinction and Aberration server, most of the people there are super respectful, and we all show common courtesy towards one another... which is seriously so rare in this game. 

Definitely sucks that there are people going out of their way to ruin people's time though. Such grinches. :< 

• 1 month later...

* Enquêter activement sur les rapports de 123 joueurs / tribus et leurs activités sur les serveurs. Je ne peux pas vous dire combien de messages j'ai lus ici sur ces joueurs ténébreux qui font des trucs. Est-ce que tout cela est examiné? SI oui, s'agit-il d'un cas par an? Cela dure depuis des années Wildcard ...

Indeed the 123 tribe acts in a very suspicious way on the servers and this for years, these people have one day proposed to me to sell me a wyverne, I accepted the proposal, at that time one of the players asked me to add it as a friend on steam, which I did in all confidence, but when I got in touch with him he reminded me to buy the wyvern and then he gave me his paypal account so I pay him 25 € for it, so they serve as steam to avoid any surveillance on the game, these people are on all Ark's servers and are semi-professional, like the Po sellers in WOW, we called them Chinese farmers. 

Archived