PLEASE make dinos/imprints account bound.

Poppet

Suggestion

PLEASE make dinos/imprints account bound.

Having leveled several toons on different maps there is nothing more frustrating than having to figure out what cryoed dinos is imprinted to which toon. Likewise when raising dinos some are imprinted to an older toon and switching out especially during laggy events can be a horror. While there are many things I could rant on this is one small thing WC can do for us old timers who have multiple toons.  Not to mention when toons are lost, there is no need to pull out a thousand dinos to switch imprints to a new toon- thus saving your GMs a huge amount of time on these tickets.

Thanks!

3 replies to this server topic

It would be beneficial to both players and GMs alike cause a lost toon is already a fusterating enough ticket process when mulitple maps are involved on dino imprints and such. Not gonna rehash much i think Poppet has said much of what needs to be on the subject and hit all the points possible with it.

In order to avoid the nightmare of losing a character during a transfer I make new characters on each server I play. This has it's own problems, as in I have to do alpha fights for each of the characters in order to get the tek engrams on each of them, and leveling each take time. Having the imprint be account bound would certainly help both of those issues as I could use boss rexes raised on another server in order to get the engrams for the new character and have the imprint bonus for the battles.

So please make imprints account-bound!

Archived