So... will we have a full release in june?

panteni87

On 4/5/2016 at 2:21 PM, OnePotatoChip said:

Ark does have a story; it's just not in the format of 'Missions'. You'll learn how you got on the Ark, the Ark's purpose, and how to escape. We'll see more of that when the Explorer Notes and Ruins drop. 

OMG I couldn't imagine playing this game on the PS4 controller. I really hope its not the same button and wheel layout as the xbone version or your going to have a serious handicap im sorry to say. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DemonLordCronos said:

Yes pc and xbox users are getting new content, but ps4 users are waiting for a release date. Id like to see a video of Ark running on the ps4, so everyone can see proof that the wait is worth it

Well, that's on Sony, because they don't allow pre-release software. I prefer playing on PS4 myself actually, but meanwhile I play it on the Xbox. I bought the Xbox for Halo 5 a while ago, and it's been collecting dust until I installed Ark

44 minutes ago, Shebeatsyoui said:

OMG I couldn't imagine playing this game on the PS4 controller. I really hope its not the same button and wheel layout as the xbone version or your going to have a serious handicap im sorry to say. 

I think the trackpad on the PS4 controller would come in handy for navigating the more PC centric user interface. 

Archived