Leedsichthys Boat Attack Disable

MrSpikess

If you're on console, you can use the command leavemealone and I believe it won't attack your raft while you are mounted. 

For ps4 just enter leavemealone for xbox it might be cheat leavemealone. Enter that in your admin bar in the pause menu.

If you're on PC or an unofficial server you can find an ini file that will remove them.

Leavemealone means nothing will attack you at all though, which does kind of take half the point of the game away ?

As said though if you're using a Steam version of Ark either single player or on an unofficial server that you have control of, you can easily remove them from the maps. Alternatively play on any Ragnarok map where they've been disabled completely globally for years.

I think in Single Player you can adjust the Structure Resistance to Zero. Meaning your structures become invincible. What I’m not sure about though is if rafts fall into this category or not. 

I would suggest testing it first with a newly crafted raft. No need to sink foundations etc. Just take it along the shore and agro something. Could use a sacrificial Dodo to lure a Sarco. I feel so bad for saying that. But it would be for a good cause. 

Let us know how you get on. 

4 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

If you're on console, you can use the command leavemealone and I believe it won't attack your raft while you are mounted. 

For ps4 just enter leavemealone for xbox it might be cheat leavemealone. Enter that in your admin bar in the pause menu.

If you're on PC or an unofficial server you can find an ini file that will remove them.

thanks saw this on the internet and was also wondering if this would work DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Leedsichthys_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=0.001)

On 12/23/2019 at 7:49 AM, MrSpikess said:

thanks saw this on the internet and was also wondering if this would work DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Leedsichthys_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=0.001)

Yes, was just going to post about this. You can reduce (or increase) the damage factor and resistance of dinos individually like that. It needs to go in your game.ini file. I use ASM so it puts everything in the correct place in game.ini, my entries go player entries - dino spawn weights - tamed dino entries - wild dino entries.

10 hours ago, Milsurp said:

Yes, was just going to post about this. You can reduce (or increase) the damage factor and resistance of dinos individually like that. It needs to go in your game.ini file. I use ASM so it puts everything in the correct place in game.ini, my entries go player entries - dino spawn weights - tamed dino entries - wild dino entries.

i dont exactly know how to do that is there a way i can stop them from spawning or am i out of luck?

8 hours ago, MrSpikess said:

i dont exactly know how to do that is there a way i can stop them from spawning or am i out of luck?

If you're on PC, just stop the server, add the below to your game.ini file, restart the server and once it's running again do a dinowipe (cheat destroywilddinos)

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Leedsichthys_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="")

The above will stop Leedsichthys from spawning completely.

You can also add the below in the same way which will stop the Alpha Leedsichthys from spawning too.

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Alpha_Leedsichthys_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="")

3 hours ago, IanHighlander said:

If you're on PC, just stop the server, add the below to your game.ini file, restart the server and once it's running again do a dinowipe (cheat destroywilddinos)

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Leedsichthys_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="")

The above will stop Leedsichthys from spawning completely.

You can also add the below in the same way which will stop the Alpha Leedsichthys from spawning too.

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Alpha_Leedsichthys_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="")

i play ps4 and from what ive heard im out of luck, thank you though that was very appreciated.

Archived