Chili XP / qol

WitchesTwex

Chili XP / qol

Seems to me that the recent change to chibis not gaining xp from enraged Rex's is anti-QOL. 

Was there a specific reason why this was disabled other than "it was too easy to lvl a chibi"?

I agree enraged Rex's are easy providing you have a mate boosted current statd giga fully imprinted to you. But if you are already at that point in the game then now having to run around looking for alpha-whatevers gets kinda tedious.

I'd personally like to see enraged rexs give chibis xp again.

I did a purple osd after they dropped the patch that claims it no longer gives or affects chibi xp and still gained xp for killing enraged corrupted rexes on official servers. This was 2 days ago since I've done one so can't confirm if it still works or not. I would test it out and take advantage of it before they actually fix it. Already leveled 3 chibis max level by killing enraged rexes. 

On 12/22/2019 at 5:16 PM, Spiret said:

I did a purple osd after they dropped the patch that claims it no longer gives or affects chibi xp and still gained xp for killing enraged corrupted rexes on official servers. This was 2 days ago since I've done one so can't confirm if it still works or not. I would test it out and take advantage of it before they actually fix it. Already leveled 3 chibis max level by killing enraged rexes. 

Got one leveled to 6 last night, still quite the grind. I think we ended on round 22 or 23.

Thanks so much!

Archived