Why does it say "Easy"

EjDragonLegend

It's cause only like 40% of spawns want to eat you plus the temp is usually bearable without any armor, the swamp area are like 60% of things want to eat you, and it can be hot and then you get to snow and it's like 95% of stuff wants to eat you., and you will freeze to death in no time  Either way, no matter where you spawn you will die a LOT the first week or so. 

Someone changed their difficulty up to 1.0. LMAO! 

put it back down to 0.2. When you’re ready crank it up. Slightly. Little bit at a time. 

When you load in after changing the Difficulty, open up the admin commands and type. Cheat DestroyWildDinos

This will not effect your tames but will force the game to spawn in dinos at the new setting. Takes a minute or so for them to spawn back in. 

14 hours ago, deedoubleu said:

Disregard what it says. In ab's "easiest" zone you will spawn between pack of ravs and 3 basilisks.
Think of it as "easier than..." instead of just "easy".

Or on The Center map spawning on the "easy" blue obelisk island will put you on a beach that has the potential to be populated by alpha Rexes and raptors.

First time I played on that map I spawned in there and an Alpha Rex killed me before I could even finish the wake up animation.

Archived