How to maximise snow owl pellets

Thomas180990

How to maximise snow owl pellets

Hi people., i haven't played for a while and used to have gacha and owl and everytime I logged on I had literally hundreds of pellets . 

Now that is not the case , i have 6 owl next to two gacha and I log on to almost nothing and they dont produce as fast as they used to . Have they been changed and if so what's the beat way to rack up a lot of owl pellet ? Many thanks .

43 minutes ago, GP said:

A while back they changed and Snow Owls no longer produce pellets when in stasis. Very annoying when you've offline, but to keep them actively producing they need to be rendered in. I don't believe there's any other method of increasing output.

There is one method, but I am not sure if it is a bug or not(please just remove my post, don't give me a warning):

Fly the snow owl(just make sure it doesnt stand) and feed it stimberries, it'll give quite a lot of pellets

23 minutes ago, Oli4 said:

There is one method, but I am not sure if it is a bug or not(please just remove my post, don't give me a warning):

Fly the snow owl(just make sure it doesnt stand) and feed it stimberries, it'll give quite a lot of pellets

Why fly? Just feed stimberries by 20-30 and poop, then drain whole stamina with freeze and poop while it regains stamina,  repeat.

Archived