Gacha Claus Not Spawning

DeHammer

Gacha Claus Not Spawning

We're running a dedicated server using Extinction map. Raptor Claus shows up on schedule. But for the second year in a row, no Gacha Claus are spawning during the Winter Wonderland event.

We have lots of regular Gachas spawning. We've scoured the map. Our tek transmitters report no Gacha Claus on the map (grayed out). We've gone on culls of both parasaurs and regular Gachas trying to promote spawns, and we've also dino wiped the entire map. Still not a single Gacha Claus spawn.

We do have a few mods running (classic flyers, nearly classic griffin, S+). Does anyone know if mods might interfere with Gacha Spawns? 

Anyone else experiencing issues with Gachas Claus spawns?

3 hours ago, JNoble said:

I'm having the opposite problem on my Island map... last year they were few and far between. This year they are everywhere - I can fly straight up out of my base on a flyer and see 3 just within the vicinity of my base.

Do you have a tek transmitter? If so, can you see them in the Dino Scan? 

• Volunteer Moderator
9 hours ago, DeHammer said:

Let me ask this... if you have a transmitter, can you see the Gacha Claus spawns in the Dino Scanner? We see it shows up in there, but shows none on the map, ever. Can someone confirm the Dino Scanner would normally show them and their location?

Yes dino scan shows them.

Archived