How are present drops being taken so fast?

HeiHei

I'm confused as to how people are taken the christmas drops so fast, we were all getting the drops but now theres random people just taken them all. And its like they are way to fast to grab the stuff, i thought i was quick but its almost instant that its open that its gone. anyone know how theyre getting them so fast?

• Volunteer Moderator
50 minutes ago, HeiHei said:

I'm confused as to how people are taken the christmas drops so fast, we were all getting the drops but now theres random people just taken them all. And its like they are way to fast to grab the stuff, i thought i was quick but its almost instant that its open that its gone. anyone know how theyre getting them so fast?

Can be from better ping, to higher networking order. For example you are on a server that have 30 players, when the server networks the drop as available to the clients, if the player you compete with is the first to be told by the server (through the networking order, which I believe to be ordered based on who connected to the server first) it is available and you are the 30th, he will be able to open it a few ms before you. Same if he have 20 ping and you have 200, etc. But most of them are using AHK scripts that are programmed to spam F, move the mouse to the take all button, then click and it repeats. You can tell when this is the case, as they will just punch the gift over and over until they loot it. I remember the first WW event back on legacy, some were just going from server to server at night time looting all of them to sell on facebook, etc.

2 hours ago, RipRavage said:

Either that or nobody is getting the present because half the time the presents will just float into the ground if they are landing on a static object instead of actual solid ground.  Its really great that this is still an issue.

OR when raptor clause drops the gift just out of bounds on EX and your implant almost explodes as you are flying down to loot it.

Archived