Switching Maps Issue

Juice0125

Switching Maps Issue

Looking for a little help.  Decided recently to start over on the Valguero map after a year + on the island.  After a few days on Valguero I went and logged back in to the island and most of my Dino’s are almost dead from lack of food.  Also checked farms and fertilizer is gone.  I thought when I was not logged into the island map time would stop but it seems it does not?  I don’t want to move all of my Dino’s and don’t want to have to go back constantly to add meat/berries.   Also noticed that some of the Dino’s had food left in inventory and they were hurt as well.  Am I missing something??

FYI: Single player offline setup, PS4

THANKS!

22 minutes ago, Juice0125 said:

Switching Maps Issue

Looking for a little help.  Decided recently to start over on the Valguero map after a year + on the island.  After a few days on Valguero I went and logged back in to the island and most of my Dino’s are almost dead from lack of food.  Also checked farms and fertilizer is gone.  I thought when I was not logged into the island map time would stop but it seems it does not?  I don’t want to move all of my Dino’s and don’t want to have to go back constantly to add meat/berries.   Also noticed that some of the Dino’s had food left in inventory and they were hurt as well.  Am I missing something??

FYI: Single player offline setup, PS4

THANKS!

That really shouldn't be an issue. I haven't been on my SE save  in almost a year, and I recently jumped back in to get the Genesis notes and everything was as I left it last time.

Archived