FULL lIST OF ALL THE CHIBI

Angelcanon

On 1/2/2020 at 7:43 AM, AnimaSolis said:

I seem to have gotten rarer chibi from gacha when I give them larger stacks of coal in one go. I've also found you don't need to give ANY mistletoe at all to get crystal which is what some people have said (a lot of people online were saying give on mistletoe then coal) but you don't need to do this.

I've also gotten the rarer ones from feeding the gachas (wyvern, snow owl, reapers, but nothing from Genesis yet).  Thanks for the tip on sticking with the coal.  I was one of those that alternated the mistletoe and coal because I noticed it would stop producing crystals if you feed it like 5 to 7  mistletoe in a row.  I'll have to give it a try with straight coal for a while.  I don't care about the higher level crystal loot at this point anyway.

Ok, seem players have all chibi from the list..

Now go and level at least one to level 6 (supposing is that requirement to add max 5 players levels.)

Do not cheat  butt do it on official server where alpha dinos are almost non existent.

Getting them was apparently easy but leveling one to max will be cool.

Just think what all can do maxed chibi like giving you infinite stats, cooking your diner, automatically answer on received mail messages and a lot more.

On 1/4/2020 at 7:18 AM, johniefive said:

Only one mistletoe or coal is required to yield a crystal. GachaClaus will eat as many as 10 if placed in its inventory, yielding no better quality of loot.   thats from wiki i gotten both shapeshifters drake golem sabretooth  and mostly all of the chibis from the gachas i have all of em but 5

I don’t know anyone on official who had got any crystals for less than 8-10 coal and only less than 10 when someone has fed it previously so pretty confident the wiki is wrong.

52 minutes ago, AnimaSolis said:

I don’t know anyone on official who had got any crystals for less than 8-10 coal and only less than 10 when someone has fed it previously so pretty confident the wiki is wrong.

I only feed gachas 1 coal/mistletoe at a time and I regularly get crystals on official. Sometimes they won't eat one type or the other for some reason but if I swap to the other item, it will usually continue eating and producing crystals with just 1 of each.

5 hours ago, Ayukyo said:

I only feed gachas 1 coal/mistletoe at a time and I regularly get crystals on official. Sometimes they won't eat one type or the other for some reason but if I swap to the other item, it will usually continue eating and producing crystals with just 1 of each.

i am on official and i got almost all of them from gachas feeding one at a time i am missing 4 chibis only 

On 1/2/2020 at 4:43 AM, AnimaSolis said:

I'm confident you can get all chibis from either raptor claus or the gacha based on my own experience but others too. I have gotten a chibi Thyla from a gacha crystal, but the reaper, cherufe, and direwolf all from presents. Then more common ones from both. I have well over 200 now. 

Some people report that is happening that way for them (all Chibis from either Claus), however its not the intended to work that way, nor is it working that way for everyone. Consider your case to be a bug.

For us on our private server, we're only getting certain Chibis from Raptor Claus, and certain ones from Gacha Claus. Apparenlty that's how it was intended base don the code involved. 

On Ragnarok my list of chibis from Raptor Claus is completely different from list of chibis from Gacha Claus. Sample is rather small, about 160 chibis, some types of chibis missing.

On Extinction I have get only chibis from Raptor Claus and it is very similiar to Ragnarok. Sample is even smaller, only about 100 chibis.

ARK - Chibis.xlsx

Archived