FULL lIST OF ALL THE CHIBI

Angelcanon

Hello all, I hope to provide some answers to questions on how to obtain the different chibis.

Gachaclaus and Raptor Claus appear to have two entirely different loot tables for chibis that do not overlap.

For Gachaclaus, feeding mistletoe or coal results in 1 of 4 crystal types: Regular crystals (Gacha Crystal), Primitive, Ramshackle, and Apprentice grade crystals. The Regular "Gacha Crystal" is the only one that has a chance to drop chibis (Seems to be about 50% chance to have a chibi). Feeding Coal over Mistletoe also appears to have a higher chance of getting these regular crystals instead of the quality ones. There is roughly a 70% chance of getting a regular gacha crystal using coal and 38% chance using mistletoe.

Here is a google sheet that contains the list of chibis that I have gotten through testing and approximate rarity. (Sorry I don't have all statistics but I wasn't planning to make this public originally...)

Unfortunately, there are a few chibis that I was not able to get to produce through my testing so far but I will add them to the list once I find out which one they drop from.

Hope this helps!

*I would also like to mention that from 2 Raptor Claus gifts, that I got a Journeyman grade ~lvl 90 unassembled enforcer as well.

1 hour ago, GrumpyBear said:

Weird,  I get the same chibis from both of them. They have to overlap somewhat if not on all chibis.

I took a look at the file ,,ARK\ShooterGame\Content\Extinction\Dinos\Gacha\LootItemSets_Gacha_WinterHoliday.uasset", and i can say, all 54 existing chibis are stored  in it.

3 hours ago, vittelkiller said:

I took a look at the file ,,ARK\ShooterGame\Content\Extinction\Dinos\Gacha\LootItemSets_Gacha_WinterHoliday.uasset", and i can say, all 54 existing chibis are stored  in it.

Thanks for that, I was able to compare that file and the Raptor Claus Gift file to my current list and update the shapeshifters and bog spider. :)

Been playing to get full sets in single player on the Island, Scorched, Aberration and Extinction but can't seem to get the following at all, not thru Raptor Claus nor Gacha Claus.

• Cherufe ( would be rare cause it's a Genesis one )
  • Direwolf ( don't understand why i wouldn't get this one )
  • Ovis / Ovus ( also seems strange that i wouldn't get this )
  • Rock Drake ( rare yes but never ? )
  • Sabertooth ( this one i can't get my head around why i haven't got it yet )
  • Shapeshifter Large ( understandeble haven't got the new Season Pass yet )
  • Shapeshifter Small ( I know no season pass but got the Bog Spider )
  • Snow Owl ( None Zero Ziltch )

Most of the others I already have ton's of some are less common like the Oviraptor / Phoenix / Procoptodon / Wyvern 

Are there more ppl out there that can't get those listed above ? 

10 minutes ago, MasterRed said:

Been playing to get full sets in single player on the Island, Scorched, Aberration and Extinction but can't seem to get the following at all, not thru Raptor Claus nor Gacha Claus.

• Cherufe ( would be rare cause it's a Genesis one )
  • Direwolf ( don't understand why i wouldn't get this one )
  • Ovis / Ovus ( also seems strange that i wouldn't get this )
  • Rock Drake ( rare yes but never ? )
  • Sabertooth ( this one i can't get my head around why i haven't got it yet )
  • Shapeshifter Large ( understandeble haven't got the new Season Pass yet )
  • Shapeshifter Small ( I know no season pass but got the Bog Spider )
  • Snow Owl ( None Zero Ziltch )

Most of the others I already have ton's of some are less common like the Oviraptor / Phoenix / Procoptodon / Wyvern 

Are there more ppl out there that can't get those listed above ? 

I got the ovus off a Santa Raptor once on official. All the rest including wyvern and phoenix, Ive not seen at ALL. On the official I play on, multiple people have gotten wyverns off Santa Raptor, and a few got the large Shapeshifter from a Gacha Claus. One person got a Dire Wolf off Santa Raptor a day ago and one person got a Snow Owl but dont recall where. No one has the others as far as I know..

Its extreme RNG I guess. I have 100s of coal I turn in and I swear I get nothing but Moshops, Sloths, and Scorpions...

Start asking about it and the game knows ? just got my first Ovus from a RaptorClaus drop.
And found that to get more Chibi's i only need to feed GachaClaus 1 coal at a time and move to the next GachaClaus when it starts eating them without producing a crystal.

Stil no Direwolf or Sabertooth atm , Lets have a look on Extinction for that elusive SnowOwl.

Hope  to BRB ?

I'm confident you can get all chibis from either raptor claus or the gacha based on my own experience but others too. I have gotten a chibi Thyla from a gacha crystal, but the reaper, cherufe, and direwolf all from presents. Then more common ones from both. I have well over 200 now. 

Also based on what I have tried so far... I seem to have gotten rarer chibi from gacha when I give them larger stacks of coal in one go. I've also found you don't need to give ANY mistletoe at all to get crystal which is what some people have said (a lot of people online were saying give on mistletoe then coal) but you don't need to do this. So I was making this mistake at first and getting journeyman or ramshackle crystals which NEVER give a chibi. Only the basic crystals ever contain chibi and seem to give you any chibi including rare ones. 

I also believe it is just RNG. So farming presents is the way to go. 

I'm not sure. I tested roughly 700 gifts and 1200 regular gacha crystals to develop my spreadsheet results and I never once got the same chibi from both raptor and gacha. After someone mentioned the game file for gacha claus, I also checked that file and raptor claus file and only saw the chibis that I marked in my spreadsheet.

The majority of the list is Random dropped, there are a few such as extinction and gen that are going to be harder to attain, this is due primarily to there are far more on existing maps and repeated dino of the simular types found on the other maps. I have noticed that mis-toe gives better drops of gear from the gacha though, 60/40-appren crystal, and those tend to be Journey or better type gear when consumed.

(example Ankly which can be found throughout all maps where as Reaper is not) so the chances of the Ankly is highier chance to get)

As far as where the chibi is going to drop from and who gives better chance i personally have gone thru 1000's of mis-toe on dozens of gachas doing it the legit way not spawning anything or boosting chances and i have filled standard 90 spot storage chests well over a dozen times with only doubles, if your not boosting the % of the chibi dont bother trying to figure it out you'll only feel deflated, play the game have some fun look thru the list enjoy the holidaze.

My New Base Location.jpg

19 minutes ago, Angelcanon said:

The majority of the list is Random dropped, there are a few such as extinction and gen that are going to be harder to attain, this is due primarily to there are far more on existing maps and repeated dino of the simular types found on the other maps. I have noticed that mis-toe gives better drops of gear from the gacha though, 60/40-appren crystal, and those tend to be Journey or better type gear when consumed.

(example Ankly which can be found throughout all maps where as Reaper is not) so the chances of the Ankly is highier chance to get)

As far as where the chibi is going to drop from and who gives better chance i personally have gone thru 1000's of mis-toe on dozens of gachas doing it the legit way not spawning anything or boosting chances and i have filled standard 90 spot storage chests well over a dozen times with only doubles, if your not boosting the % of the chibi dont bother trying to figure it out you'll only feel deflated, play the game have some fun look thru the list enjoy the holidaze.

My New Base Location.jpg

My New Base Location!

Archived