Canteen

Noa

Canteen

My canteen decayed. Never happened before i mean i didn't know it can decay.

Maybe is caused by one of many updates  we got lately?

Canteen have red icon crossed by repairing tools. No tips about resources needed to repair.

I tried to repair it in fabricator where i have enough resources to craft new one but it cant be repaired.

Btw it cant be refilled with water

Any suggestion or is just a new bug?

• 4 weeks later...

[BUG] Canteens Break inside tap?

I put canteens into a stone tap to refill them with water, but instead of filling with water, they broke instead.

I've put these broken canteens into a fab, no repair option. I put them into a smithy, no repair option.

I've never seen this before.
I am on  Official PvE too.

I am so confused.
Now I have to go make some new ones :/
Edit to add: I have to go find a BP in sotrage because I dont have the engrams to make one. oy.

Anyone know what this is? Is this intended or do I need to reset/restart or some other thing to fix these?

4 minutes ago, Rintrahhh said:

Yeah, I've had a few canteens break occasionally. It's pretty rare and haven't attributed it to being put into the taps. I have seen it reported here on occasion as well.

I've never seen it  before. I had two canteens, I put each of them in the stone tap, and they both broke.
Super annoying. I grabbed another two, but these are my last ones. I cant craft more.

Is there a way to repair these? Or is it Gacha food now?

• Volunteer Moderator
25 minutes ago, GreenRoc said:

I've never seen it  before. I had two canteens, I put each of them in the stone tap, and they both broke.
Super annoying. I grabbed another two, but these are my last ones. I cant craft more.

Is there a way to repair these? Or is it Gacha food now?

They cannot be repaired, and it will happens again after a server restart unless you replace your tap.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Castlerock said:
2 hours ago, invincibleqc said:
It happens when your tap is connected between a toilet and the intake which results into your canteens being filled with whatever gets flushed and break.

I cant tell if you are serious or joking.

Me neither.

On 1/16/2020 at 9:48 PM, Castlerock said:

Did u press anything after putting them in tap? Or they broke the moment they in it?

Nothing pressed other than the "T" to put them in.
That moment I expect it to fill with water, they broke in that moment instead.

Thx for the help. I'll let my Tribe Leader know about the tap needing replacement

Archived