Alpha Basilisk

Wafool

Alpha Basilisk

So does this thing exist? My tribe is completely ready for the alpha rockwell fight aside from the stupid alpha basilisk fang. We have spent the last few days just trying to find basilisks and kill them in hopes to spawn an alpha basilisk. We play on an unofficial server which has S+, but for some reason, the S+ transmitter will show alpha surface reapers but no alpha basilisks. I don't know what to do at this point. We are all getting real sick of looking for snakes. We have 57 basilisk scales and still no alpha.

Is there a trick to it. I know I always see at least 1 or 2 at portal. We've also been searching most of the rest of the map. Does anyone know an easier way to get this thing?

1 hour ago, Wafool said:

Alpha Basilisk

So does this thing exist? My tribe is completely ready for the alpha rockwell fight aside from the stupid alpha basilisk fang. We have spent the last few days just trying to find basilisks and kill them in hopes to spawn an alpha basilisk. We play on an unofficial server which has S+, but for some reason, the S+ transmitter will show alpha surface reapers but no alpha basilisks. I don't know what to do at this point. We are all getting real sick of looking for snakes. We have 57 basilisk scales and still no alpha.

Is there a trick to it. I know I always see at least 1 or 2 at portal. We've also been searching most of the rest of the map. Does anyone know an easier way to get this thing?

When looking for it, it's never around. If S+ is not showing one, kill everything in the area, not just other Basilisks.

When searching we farmed portal like 6 hours a day for four days and never got one to spawn. We got lucky and found one in a random vault from the guy who built our base but then quit. Without it, we may still be searching (was like mid 2018 when we fought Rockwell)

alpha basilisk are pretty rare ! like stated above farm portal ;) you usually always have up to 3 basilisk there, its just be patient, the problem that you guys run into, its because you are very few to actually "reset" the spawn the chance for them to spawn are lower, but here what we did in my tribe long time ago (playing in crossark) just gets a lots of megalo into portal wander aggresiv range high, (lots), get on the middle ring with your drake then go afk, if you have enough megalo, they should just kill everything in portal and make respawn super fast, (increasing chance for a alpha to spawn) just soemtime empty theire inventory as they can get heavy very fastor velo instead of megalo put em everywhere in portal :D you should get an alpha to spawn fairly fast

Archived