Name change ticket problem

Saliou

5 hours ago, Saliou said:

Name change ticket problem

I just bought a name change ticket from the ark mobile store and I used so I could get a griffin to respect me. But then it did not work and I had the same name. If this happen to anyone else and they fixed, how?

Didn’t they mention that it wouldn’t take effect until the next daily server reboot?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Nautili said:

I am having a problem changing my name to match the surname of a royal griffin on Ark Mobile.  Surname of griffin is -‘i.  But when I try to change it states I have invalid characters in my name.  Is there a way to change my name to the surname.  Please help.  Thank you advance.

See my response directly above your post. It tells you to submit a ticket if you are having a name change issue. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/7/2020 at 7:12 AM, nintendogamer7 said:

See my response directly above your post. It tells you to submit a ticket if you are having a name change issue. 

I did this,waited about three to four days and still my name hasn’t changed. it’s quite frustrating. i spent money on that amber,used up quite a bit of amber to prep for griffin taking and now the most costly part of all that isn’t working? 

On 3/1/2020 at 8:38 AM, GriffinClaw said:

I did this,waited about three to four days and still my name hasn’t changed. it’s quite frustrating. i spent money on that amber,used up quite a bit of amber to prep for griffin taking and now the most costly part of all that isn’t working? 

You could always make it to the endgame before trying to cheese endgame content lol... and did you submit a ticket for the issue? It is the ONLY solution, for the third time this thread. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2019 at 5:43 PM, nintendogamer7 said:

Didn’t they mention that it wouldn’t take effect until the next daily server reboot?

Nope i tried it the next day and it still had not worked. But i did take this issue to the customer support and the y said they will be working on it so hopefully we can get a good news soon.

3 hours ago, IronXX123 said:

Nope i tried it the next day and it still had not worked. But i did take this issue to the customer support and the y said they will be working on it so hopefully we can get a good news soon.

Well, since you didn’t specify MP or SP, who could tell. For MP, it occurs on daily server restart. On SP, who knows? That’s what tickets are there for lol 

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 7/16/2021 at 3:25 PM, RavenVicky said:

I too had this same problem in mobile. My name reverted back to the old one after using the ticket. So What I tried is , I used the ticket, did a manual and tidy save . And now it remains the same,it didn't change back. Give it a try

you're fooling yourself,

Cuz it doesn't work.

• 8 months later...

Archived