Recruiting Admins

Recruiting Admins

Im starting a new series of servers and need some help from a couple people who will obtain the roles as an admin. I need a few Admins as of right now, 2 for the server and 1 for discord.
Requirements are pretty flexible, it depends on you and what you can prove. Im looking for a server admin that is familiar with the commands in game and familiar with the language code to edit a nitrado server. Discord Admin must have experience with running a discord server, editing channels and such and also know a few things about discord bots. Both admins must be over the ages of 18 as the job will have incentives once the server is up and running and we get a player base up. as of right now its a single server cluster with 32 slots on valguero and will increase the amount of servers and server slots after we get a bigger player base to support the servers. Its an US server so english is a priority as well. My discord is Argus#4792 add me and send me a message as to why youre right for the slots available and provide any sort of proof that you have some sort of knowledge required. I will reply to all the responses after a few days so don't assume that youre not accepted if I hadn't respond right away. Thank you. Also discord admin will have access to play on server as an admin but will not have server admin responsibility.  My discord is Argus#4792

Edited discord name, posted wrong number originally.

Archived