Christmas dinos!

Pubbyxd

Christmas dinos!

(Ones that have have all the Christmas colors on every region)

So far I have found and tamed:

Lvl 35 Christmas tek rex

Lvl 25 Christmas yutrannus 

Lvl 145 Christmas aberrant spino 

150 aberrant diplocaulus

Lvl 205 Christmas ravager 

Lvl 173 Christmas owl

Lvl 163 Christmas velonasaur 

Lvl 25 Christmas thorny dragon

Lvl 180 Christmas tek parasuar (I'm a sucker for Christmas tek lmao)

2 low lvl red region snow owls

Lvl 16 Christmas gasbag

Lvl 53 christmas rex

I think I'm going to try to tame a christmas morellotops, ptera, argy, stega, and probably a few deinonychus. Pls post some of your tames here, just to be shure I'm not the only person taming tons of xmas dinos :D

12 hours ago, Slvr said:

Christmas deinonychus for the win! 

Ofc, I'm stuck on console right now and have no idea how to upload screenshots from there. But I got two different red color regions, plus a different region that has a beautiful pine green. I'm super excited! 

I think u need a usb to upload photos. I havent actually tried it yet, cuz taking a picture of my tv at night seems to work almost just as well lol. Also, Have you had any trouble with deinonychus spawns rn? I see the eggs and nests, but no deinonychus. I have already wilddino wiped 2 times but it makes no difference. I have also been trying to get myself a sweet Christmas ice wyvern!

I only tame wild level 130+ anything else I kill so better ones will spawn.  End up killing a lot of very pretty Christmas argies and rexes because to low level.  Do not hunt rexes myself atm but I left some really nice looking ones on Ragnarok close to the beach.  Takes so long to make a trap and at that you have to do raft traps on officials.   I make multipurpose traps my own design that catch more than just one type of wild.  

So far got a blinding light green argie that is painful to look at, lol.  Two pters that look like Santa's workers with their candy cane stripes.  

All night I was seeing only high level normal colored argies so conflicted killed most hoping for a better color scheme finally gave up and got an all white 150 argie.  A dimorphodon snuck into my argie trap same time.  He was deck-the-halls-out-santa-work-shop colored.  Grabbed him cause why not?  They make decent house guards.  For small guys they can have some great color regions.  Lol, but it looks like he's wearing lady's red lipstick.

57 minutes ago, Pubbyxd said:

I think u need a usb to upload photos. I havent actually tried it yet, cuz taking a picture of my tv at night seems to work almost just as well lol. Also, Have you had any trouble with deinonychus spawns rn? I see the eggs and nests, but no deinonychus. I have already wilddino wiped 2 times but it makes no difference. I have also been trying to get myself a sweet Christmas ice wyvern!

Nope, they've been everywhere above the cliffs for me lol. I got to play the fun minigame of "let's lure them all off the cliff and try not to bleed my ptera to death" ?

13 hours ago, Slvr said:

Christmas deinonychus for the win! 

Ofc, I'm stuck on console right now and have no idea how to upload screenshots from there. But I got two different red color regions, plus a different region that has a beautiful pine green. I'm super excited! 

Any screenshots uploaded to your Xbox Live feed are available on your computer through the Xbox Live Companion/Smartglass app.  That's the easiest way I've found.  And it's all automatic unless you changed settings on your Xbox.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived