abuse Ex Tribemate Threatens to take ownership of tribe

Higglefritz

Ex Tribemate Threatens to take ownership of tribe

Could anyone give me some advice on what to do other than "Welcome to ARK" and "Get over it". This guy has done this to multiple people.

So I have an issue with a Tribemate I had on Extinction441. This guy claims to have ownership of over 30 tribes across the game in which he has taken ownership from other players. He is now claiming that he opened a ticket with the dev team and is requesting ownership of my abberation tribe (my main tribe base) based on a screenshot of me getting upset and saying "I quit" when I indeed did not quit just took some time off and kept the base refreshed for my return.

Im not entirely sure what to do about this and if any devs will help especially since they seem pre-occupied with the new content release coming up. I have tried to regain ownership of my tribe as I accidentally overwrote the main owner/character when I jumped to a valguero server. So the ownership of this tribe is in limbo and he has been posting on discord that he will be taking ownership when he was just a member/admin so he can use my metal base in abberation. This is not and was never owned by him but he continues to threaten us that he is working with devs to take it.

I have posted some conversations I have had with this guy on Discord (if it helps at all) to show I have been threated with 2 things. Reclaming my Gigas from the extinction tribe we were on (he locked them up in his base but I cryod them through the wall after I was kicked out, they were owned by me but left in his building to heal/feed). He has also claimed to open a ticket with the dev team to claim ownership of my abberation base (which is and never should be owned by him as its my main base with my wife and close friends) based on a screenshot he took that "I quit" when I was just having a bad time due to losing so much to one of ARKs many ingame bugs.

If anyone could help with some advice I would appreciate it. I have learned my lesson and will not be merging tribes with anyone else in the future as me and my close friends were forced out and forced to rebuild everything. Being casual players with jobs, rebuilding the cloners, teleporters, and various tek is a pain in the ass but we are doing it on Extinction. We dont wish to do this on abberation.

I am the owner and can prove that I am the owner of this Steam account associated with the tribe. This guy has tried many ways to insult me and has taken many of my dinos which were in a shared cryofridge as well as anything I had in my unpinned storage. He has also posted in Global defaming us which is childish as we would have happily just taken our stuff and parted ways.

Edit: the friend he says he shot down was just a friend on that server that came to pick up my element from my personal base just for safe keeping since we cant xfer element via transmitter/terminal.

Archived