TEK server jumpers are ruining this event.

AnimaSolis

I know I’m not the only one who is really fed up of this exploit. Server jumpers are ruining this event by transferring from server to server in TEK and simply timing midnight on each one.

WC please help everyone enjoy this event and disable TEK transfers until the end...

25 minutes ago, AnimaSolis said:

I know I’m not the only one who is really fed up of this exploit. Server jumpers are ruining this event by transferring from server to server in TEK and simply timing midnight on each one.

WC please help everyone enjoy this event and disable TEK transfers until the end...

I feel sorry it happens on your server (and maybe on many more) but disabling tek transfers isnt the answer. Some people dont care about event since raptor claus has been one of the most toxic (not sure i choosed right word ) event (lots of players trying to steal the dropping gifts when people were allready there waiting) making players and even those called friends ingame starting to fight for a stupid drop. Dont get me wrong, event is cool for most players, but disabling tek transfers when other players just want to farm and do other stuff is not fair either. But i hope somehow something can be done about it

Wait until next week. The first week is always like this. 

The chibi's and drops are there until the 7th. Bide your time. Take this opportunity to farm red drops and 50k veins or whatever else these same guys would be getting to first instead.

Definitely not an exploit, by the way. People are too cavalier with that word making it lose impact. Like overusing troll and griefer. 

I have not seen anyone do this Tek server jump but good for them if they have.  There is a reason we level up so we can get radical equips/structures.  Don't nerf let people have their toys they earned them.

I got all my event presents stolen except one.  Logged in by chance when few other players were on and raptor clause was above the redwoods.  No one likes the redwoods.  Lucky just once but at least I have a tree in front of my house because of it. 

If you are official multiplayer pc watch battlemetrics for when player count on your server drops and go in then.  Low pop count might not be possible anymore because kids are getting out of school for winter break.  Servers are filling more each day.

Nothr idea of mine:  We need a Mrs. Raptor Clause.  She could send elfy-jerboas in pretense (maybe hear tiny giggles) to put one coal by our stone fireplace or in our vessel once a 24hr day; one gift per x-amount of distance so no one could spam create stone-fireplaces and vessels to get extra lootybooty [or if game keeps track of who made what use that operant for 1 coal a person's object day].  So people would at least get to do the gachas even if they did not succeed with SantaRaptor. 

Along the same could have a Mrs. Clause appear in a rocking chair knitting a sweater and presents be around her.  Then she might vanish in short order.  She could be at the obelisks or supply drops for her appearance, showing up in sync with Mr. Raptor Clause.  So long as Mr Raptor is in the sky, presents keep appearing next to her.  When he disappears so does she and her gifts.  

Archived