Anyone else chibis keep resetting the xp ?

RickiRolled

Its a common issue that seems to happen when servers restart.  Its funny that every event this year has had the same problem with items resetting or vanishing after the initial release of an event.  Halloween had Pumpkins, Scarecrows & Tombstones vanishing on server restart, Turkey Trials had wishbones doing the same, then a week into each event they stealth patch the problem.  How is this not a priority to check server restarts and how they affect new items you add into the game, you think they would learn by now.  The only way around this issue is to abuse the obelisk by uploading your Chibis before a restart happens, just like you could do with the event items for halloween and thanksgiving.

Everyone on my cluster is now uploading their active chibi's when not playing as they appear to reset on server restarts if you don't. I lost 3 levels on my own one and had to re-do it despite my levels staying increased. Thankfully I run extended timers on our uploads so no one loses their stuff if they're away for a while and have it uploaded lol.

Archived