Admin / Trusted Player Tool - Game Save Visualiser

MirageUK

Hi Mirage.

I'd like to request an addition to the command line version of ASV...

On the list of survivors, can you add the survivor's filename  (from their .arkprofile) please.
If they're on Steam, it is just their Steam ID.  But EPIC players are given a variation and I can't see how to convert the "steamid" field into the pseudo steamID that forms their filename.

Thanks.

On 2/18/2023 at 1:32 PM, MirageUK said:

@SpenceFoxtrot - I no longer play the game and have no save data to check this with.  If you can provide your backup data I should be able to see why it doesn't list S+ Dedi storage using your save data.

Checked against somebody else save data.  I can see S+ dedicated storage appear in Item Search Tab when I search an item that is in that Dedi Storage box.  I can see no isssue here without further clarity on what you believe to be the problem?

Hello, thank for answer !

This is a vanilla server, without S+/SS ?
We use vanilla dedicated storage (we are epic, no mod allowed), that display as "S+" in your software, in the structure list, and where we don't found it in item search.

+ Report new problem with date of "last active tribe" too as upper posts :
Some tribe as mark as active the 22 feb 2023, but IG, all dinos/structures have more than 50 days as inactive.
I share 2 screens with the pb with an other tribe :
In the tribe section, mark as last active the 12 jan, and in the structure list, mark as 26 feb.
We have wipe it...

Note : We always force refresh each time we change categorie, after changing map.
(and can't be an error, because tribe ID is not the same on each map)

We have wipe many tribe active, that has mark as inative than most 30 days.

Thank again for your time, your work.

{02645A21-A001-4935-96EF-6E60D02123C0}.png

{44599F7D-6014-4465-8BA9-2358A1E7EE13}.png

Edited by SpenceFoxtrot

• 2 weeks later...
Hi MirageUK,

I have 7 clustered servers which all share the same FTP login and password. I connected to the server that I wanted and finally found the Ark saved game file. When I told it to save the server info it did not save it and I cannot get the server info to show in ASV. I am probably doing something wrong but do you have a walkthrough on how to set this up?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @MirageUK
I'm not sure, but I might have found an issue in the Players JSON file where the playerid value is sometimes reported to be the same as the tribe id value.

[{"playerid":133012468,"steam":"redacted","name":"Human","tribeid":133012468,

In all cases, it's the first entry in the file.   However, not all maps have this problem.
Crystal Isles, Gen 1, Gen2 have the problem.  The other maps that I run don't have the problem.

• Volunteer Moderator
40 minutes ago, Larkfields said:

Hi @MirageUK
I'm not sure, but I might have found an issue in the Players JSON file where the playerid value is sometimes reported to be the same as the tribe id value.

[{"playerid":133012468,"steam":"redacted","name":"Human","tribeid":133012468,

In all cases, it's the first entry in the file.   However, not all maps have this problem.
Crystal Isles, Gen 1, Gen2 have the problem.  The other maps that I run don't have the problem.

That's normal for players that are not in a tribe. You can confirm it with ARK's built-in dumper:

"players": [
		{
			"Name": "Human",
			"Level": 1,
			"Location": [ -113926.953125, 234912.84375, -14341.5068359375 ],
			"Tribe": 765406329,
			"Gender": "M",
			"Player ID": 765406329,
			"Health": 0,
			"Stamina": 0,
			"Oxygen": 0,
			"Food": 0,
			"Water": 0,
			"Weight": 0,
			"Melee": 0,
			"Speed": 0,
			"Fort": 0,
			"Crafting": 0
		}
	],

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

@BoRGaMeS I honestly never got round to re-installing ARK to do any investigation.  I don't play the game myself anymore and it's rare I use my computer recently.

I've gone full on house owner mode and been doing DIY jobs not involving computers for the last few months.

Edit:  I'll be re-installing it this weekend to map out Svartalfheim so will check back and see what else you guys have asked / reported and try include fixes as appropriate in a new build.

Edit 2: Doesn't look like Svartalfhein map has changed so nothing to update on ASV.  I will still re-install, investigate and add the small things asked for.

Edited by MirageUK
  • Thanks 1

@BoRGaMeS - ASV determines if a building is a player structure by checking for the existence of "OwnerName" or "bHasResetDecayTime" properties.  The strucutres at the location you provided have neither of these so ASV does not see them as player structures.

I will investigate after work to see if I can pick them up some other way.

Borgames_Grid.png.8335aad00cabe2c1ef6ef1a11fd48514.png

Borgames_Map.jpg.ea4f0d46444105dc7b2c391db68ce655.jpg

Edited by MirageUK
Found em!!
  • Thanks 1

Version 4.5.1.1 now available for download:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vWBziEsjl1veusVJT5cQdiYYBwKsMt4_/view?usp=sharing

• Creature Id added to Tamed tab - @Wolfamid
  • Last active now ignores Ally In Range and uses only player / tribe dates.
  • Added "dataFile" to Tribe and Player exports with name of .arktribe / .arkprofile file it was read from - @Larkfields
  • Added ability to see old player structures no longer belonging to a player / tribe (ASV Abandoned) - @BoRGaMeS
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2