Admin / Trusted Player Tool - Game Save Visualiser

MirageUK

3 hours ago, MirageUK said:

Release 4.5.0.2 now available for download:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q7Ca69767TYWbxMpLfVE1kJXkfcdiP-y/view?usp=sharing

Features

• Re-worked "Offline" file mode and included option to select a cluster folder.

I did not find where the contents of the cluster data are displayed :(

48 minutes ago, BoRGaMeS said:

I did not find where the contents of the cluster data are displayed :(

Tames tab (tickbox option), Item Search tab (tickbox option), Player json export (Inventory with "uploadedTime" populated), Tame json export (with "uploadedTime" populated)

Of course this only applies to "Offline File" mode where you can now specify your cluster folder on creating a new file link and direct command line export atm.

• Thanks 1

4.5.0.3 now available for download:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fM9apK00uBXgizZyoSwWCelJr-IA8jn6/view?usp=sharing

Fixes

• Crash when doing item search which includes "uploaded" items.
  • Unified command line export output data.  ArkViewer.exe will now use same output as ASVExport.exe.
  • Handled item search quantity where no quantity is available it now defaults to 1.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I cannot seem to get the export functions working for my .ark file. I've tried both methods, ArkViewer.exe and ASVExport.exe, VIA THE COMMAND LINE (works from the settings menu, but I need to use the command line)

The ArkViewer.exe command simply seems to do nothing, immediately returning to a new line. 
The ASVExport.exe command appears to run, changes the text to green, and says it exports everything correctly; albeit, it does so in 0.01 seconds and there is no file outputted anywhere. 
I've also tried creating "export.json" in the folder, but that has no effect.

I'd like to get this working, as I have a project planned using this data.
Any tips?

TIA,
Wolf
image.png.f50aad6270f2ae92550a6c336bbd544a.png

Edited by thekwolf

6 hours ago, thekwolf said:

I cannot seem to get the export functions working for my .ark file. I've tried both methods, ArkViewer.exe and ASVExport.exe, VIA THE COMMAND LINE (works from the settings menu, but I need to use the command line)

The ArkViewer.exe command simply seems to do nothing, immediately returning to a new line. 
The ASVExport.exe command appears to run, changes the text to green, and says it exports everything correctly; albeit, it does so in 0.01 seconds and there is no file outputted anywhere. 
I've also tried creating "export.json" in the folder, but that has no effect.

I'd like to get this working, as I have a project planned using this data.
Any tips?

TIA,
Wolf
image.png.f50aad6270f2ae92550a6c336bbd544a.png

You've used the word "option" on the command line, but I don't believe that's a valid option !

Try replacing it with the word "all".

• Thanks 1

Hi guys, REST was planned feature with it auto-reloading the save data when it changed however I never got around to implementing any of it.

Available command line options:

• all - Exports separate json file for each available export.
  • map - Map structures and inventories where available (Obelisks, Beaver dams etc)
  • structures - Player placed structures.
  • logs - Tribe log files.
  • tribes - Tribe summary data
  • players - Player data with inventories where available.
  • wild - Wild creature data.
  • tamed - Tame creature data and inventories where available.

Use:

• ArkViewer.exe all "C:\input\save.ark" "c:\output\"
  • ArkViewer.exe <option> "C:\input\save.ark" "C:\output\myfile.json"

Cluster:

• ArkViewer.exe all "C:\input\save.ark" "c:\myclusterfolder\" "c:\output\"
  • ArkViewer.exe <option> "C:\input\save.ark" "c:\myclusterfolder\" "C:\output\myfile.json"

Edited by MirageUK
  • Thanks 1

love the last feature request you added, helped me a lot!

would it be possible to add "spawn selected item" functionality in the Inventory Viewer?

say im looking at a inventory of a structure, i select a item in the structure.
can there be a button to copy spawn command to clipboard?

Edited by LustWare

4 hours ago, LustWare said:

would it be possible to add "spawn selected item" functionality in the Inventory Viewer?

say im looking at a inventory of a structure, i select a item in the structure.
can there be a button to copy spawn command to clipboard?

You can use the GiveItem console command but not sure how you would get the EXACT same item as the Quality doesn't relate directly to the ItemRating value which is in the save file.

New map image available for Svartalfheim - aligned to ASV grid. 

Just drop it over your existing map_svartalfheim.png file in the Maps sub-folder for now and I will include it in a future release when I next make any code changes.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rn2c2tWQhfrhrLPCT0nthAFRk0G8hA8V/view?usp=sharing

map_svartalfheim.thumb.jpg.8b4e27981c67f43fffbb8101a1abe854.jpg

Original Image from the Wiki:  https://ark.wiki.gg/wiki/Mod:Svartalfheim/Resource_Map

• Thanks 1

@MirageUK Hi, I can't work on The Island map file it's giving some errors.  It's been happening for a long time with TheIsland map. It was ok with older versions like Asv 49 version but it's not working anymore :(

with latest version of ASV is giving errors with Island save. It's ok with other maps but not just for The Island map. Thank you for this great tool, hope you can fix this.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

@Wolfamid upload it somewhere for me to debug please.

Checking the Island saves I have available all appear to be working as expected. 

Based on the screen shot and line of code I believe it's relating to having no selection for the "Realms" dropdown but in all saves I have tried it is always populated with "All Realms" so not sure why it hasn't loaded for you.

I apologise if this has already been asked.

Can you edit playerdata with this tool? Been running a server chain where we have been leveling all the way on each map and once we defeated all the bosses we just transfered to the next map. I kept raising the XP requiered for the levels but ive gotten to a point where its just breaking and we cant gain XP anymore. Id like to try and reset the players XP and engrams back to 0.
Is that doable?
Im downloading the tool ATM to try but figured Id ask aswell.

23 minutes ago, rulerulle said:

I apologise if this has already been asked.

Can you edit playerdata with this tool? Been running a server chain where we have been leveling all the way on each map and once we defeated all the bosses we just transfered to the next map. I kept raising the XP requiered for the levels but ive gotten to a point where its just breaking and we cant gain XP anymore. Id like to try and reset the players XP and engrams back to 0.
Is that doable?
Im downloading the tool ATM to try but figured Id ask aswell.

Addition to this, tried downloading the software and launching per your instroctions in an earlier comment.

The process shows up in task manager for a brief moment and then vanishes. No errors or anything.
Initially I did get an error asking me to update .NET, which I did. Any and all help is appriciated.

@rulerulle - it can't do anything to write back to save game data so by itself it can only used to identify things and either export as json or display visually.

It uses .net 6.0 now so you have to install both the .Net Runtime and .Net Desktop Runtime components from Microsoft:

https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet/6.0

On 11/11/2022 at 3:06 AM, xMajix said:

@MirageUK Is it possible to config the timeout duration or disable the FTP timeout timer?

What issues are you having?

I use 2 different ftp libraries and each offer different properties for timeout(s) - not sure what defaults are but I do not touch these currently.

• sftp.OperationTimeout
  • ftp.ConnectTimeout
  • ftp.ReadTimeout

Would have to understand what issues you were having to determine which regular ftp timeout I need to make available for config.

Regards

Mirage

7 hours ago, MirageUK said:

What issues are you having?

I use 2 different ftp libraries and each offer different properties for timeout(s) - not sure what defaults are but I do not touch these currently.

• sftp.OperationTimeout
  • ftp.ConnectTimeout
  • ftp.ReadTimeout

Would have to understand what issues you were having to determine which regular ftp timeout I need to make available for config.

Regards

Mirage

image.png.3d9423fde0d421614fcf4453ae1a6c4c.png
If i load the refresh right after this, it will work, but there were times when setting up a new server that my FTP was taking longer to authenticate and this would timeout before the authentication would finish.  I setup my Filezilla with a timeout of 20 secs, and it failed to connect because it reached those 20 seconds, but when I disabled it, it connected, just a little bit later in seconds.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so I used WinSCP in SFTP mode to download the save and profiles into the appropriate ASV folder, changed the ASV map to where the fresh download was and it parsed fine. I spent maybe an hour swapping around different maps and refreshing. I've had the original map in question load fine and not several times. My current thought is ASV FTP/SFTP is a little glitchy. FTP does not work for me in ASV, only SFTP. 

v4.5.0 has been fine. v4.5.0.4 is the one. You know I can probably get the git and make it do a loop connecting a few thousand times to see any trends. Who knows, maybe the line was crap the other night.

Edited by psionprime
typo

On 11/28/2022 at 1:45 AM, 88892 said:

Thanks for the author's tool. I have a problem recently. I have a map archive that cannot be read, is it because the archive file is too large?

My map archive size is 448mb

Unlikely as ASV doesn't care what size the file is and will just take longer to load bigger saves.  Will need  a copy of your save file to determine what the issue is.

@psionprime - quite possibly an issue with the FTP library I used.  I have noticed it has since had a major re-write and no longer works the way it did so I might have to re-visit this and implement the newer version.