Admin / Trusted Player Tool - Game Save Visualiser

MirageUK

4.3.0.4 now available for download.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Nt7XCwi6bDreBAs6ydx0gdOEamEgsipR/view?usp=sharing

Features

• Add basic player id / data for players that are still in a tribe but have uploaded off server. @pleinx

Latest code check-in to Github if any other devs are interested in how I created the new chart stuff.  Pretty basic but it works for ASV. 

https://github.com/miragedmuk/ASV

Edited by MirageUK
Added Github link to source code.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, MirageUK said:

4.3.0.4 now available for download.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Nt7XCwi6bDreBAs6ydx0gdOEamEgsipR/view?usp=sharing

Features

• Add basic player id / data for players that are still in a tribe but have uploaded off server. @pleinx

Latest code check-in to Github if any other devs are interested in how I created the new chart stuff.  Pretty basic but it works for ASV. 

https://github.com/miragedmuk/ASV

Thank you for looking into this. Versions 4.3.0.3 and 4.3.0.4 are still giving an error when using FTP. It lets us add the server using the FTP details. We can navigate to the save folder and click the save game but when we attempt to load in the map it gives the same 'Unable to download latest game data. Login Incorrect'. If I go back into the settings and try and edit that servers connection, I put in the password and it gives the same error.

The server runs Filezilla Server 1.3.0 and using Explicit FTP over TLS and insecure plain FTP. Hopefully the info helps.

@ttt99x - I don't play anymore and have never had my games hosted with Nitrado so can't really advise. 

Maybe try Sftp mode instead?  I'm aware that @Shodan is having some issues with the latest version not connecting to his ftp servers but I've yet to reproduce and provide a fix for his problem.

@ttt99x - Double check your settings.  Doing a ping on sg0393.gamedata.io actually pings out to the IP 128.0.112.48.  I would recommend using sg039.gamedata.io as your "server address" instead of the manual IP you appear to have used.

Everybody else - I'll be investigating the co-ords of Fjordur now it's no longer a MOD map and will update if/as required this evening.

Edited by MirageUK

New Fjordur sponsored map looks to use the same co-ordinate system but a different map filename.

To support the non mod map version of Fjordur please amend your maps.json:

{
      "MapName": "Fjordur",
      "Filename": "Fjordur.ark",
      "ImageFile": "map_fjordur.png",
      "LatShift": 50.0,
      "LatDiv": 7140.0,
      "LonShift": 50.0,
      "LonDiv": 7140.0
    }

• Thanks 2

Vào ngày 12/6/2022 lúc 23:00, MirageUK cho biết:

@ ttt99x - Tôi không chơi nữa và chưa bao giờ tổ chức trò chơi của tôi bằng Nitrado, thực sự không thể đưa ra lời khuyên. 

There Can may try Sftp mode to change? Tôi biết điều đó@Shodan đang gặp một số sự cố với phiên bản mới nhất không kết nối với ftp máy chủ của anh ấy nhưng tôi vẫn chưa tạo lại và cung cấp bản sửa lỗi cho sự cố của anh ấy.

@ ttt99x - Kiểm tra cài đặt kỹ thuật của bạn. Thực hiện ping trên sg0393.gamedata.io thực hiện ping tới IP 128.0.112.48. Tôi đề nghị bạn sử dụng sg039.gamedata.io làm "máy chủ địa chỉ" thay vì IP thủ công mà bạn nên sử dụng.

Mọi người khác nhau - Tôi sẽ điều tra các ords đồng của Fjordur ngay bây giờ nó không còn là một MOD bản đồ nữa và sẽ cập nhật nếu / theo yêu cầu vào tối nay.

it doesn't work

image.png.6ffdc4d77c0a999f6d6fbb0b336a31ab.png

Edited by ttt99x

4.3.0.5 now available for download.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aGEwl9_Wk_CtJsayGlWafYtjVwBaMoa_/view?usp=sharing

ASV_Fjordur.jpg.92d469b4ebd450bb536f56e8e6049856.jpg

Features:

• New map image and adjusted filename to support official release of Fjordur.
  • Map view, when visible, now minimizes and restores when you minimize or restore the main view window. @wizeone
  • Re-packaged debug symbol files (pdb) so you guys can tell me the line numbers of any unexpected exceptions to make my life easier working problems out :)

• Thanks 3

Hi @MirageUK,

Thank you for your work on this, it is fantastic. I am also getting the error previously mentioned "Unable to download latest game data. Permission denied (password)." and I am hoping some of this information I've gathered may be of help.

It looks like when I first setup an SFTP it works, when I go to set up a second neither of them work via getting that error. If I only have one configured it will update and work until I close the application, and then it'll start erroring with just the one. 

Looking at the asvlog.log It looks like the error that is presented right after "Attempting to connect to sftp server: xxxx" is:

2022-06-17 15:19:19.6789|ERROR|Unable to download latest game dataRenci.SshNet.Common.SshAuthenticationException: Permission denied (password).
   at Renci.SshNet.ClientAuthentication.Authenticate(IConnectionInfoInternal connectionInfo, ISession session)
   at Renci.SshNet.ConnectionInfo.Authenticate(ISession session, IServiceFactory serviceFactory)
   at Renci.SshNet.Session.Connect()
   at Renci.SshNet.BaseClient.CreateAndConnectSession()
   at Renci.SshNet.BaseClient.Connect()
   at ARKViewer.frmViewer.DownloadSFtp() in C:\Dev\ASV_New\ASVPack\ArkViewer\frmViewer.cs:line 3041    at Renci.SshNet.ClientAuthentication.Authenticate(IConnectionInfoInternal connectionInfo, ISession session)
   at Renci.SshNet.ConnectionInfo.Authenticate(ISession session, IServiceFactory serviceFactory)
   at Renci.SshNet.Session.Connect()
   at Renci.SshNet.BaseClient.CreateAndConnectSession()
   at Renci.SshNet.BaseClient.Connect()
   at ARKViewer.frmViewer.DownloadSFtp() in C:\Dev\ASV_New\ASVPack\ArkViewer\frmViewer.cs:line 3041

and when attempting to modify the FTP server "profile" I get the "Password confirmation failed." knowing it's the right password. This does not show up in asvlog.log. 

If there is any more information I can provide, please let me know. Note: My SFTP server password is complex and does use a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols (*@%$!). If I should try without one of those, let me know.

Same issue here for new DLC. I am running. ASV 4.3.0.5

If I manually add the FTP info and it browses to location fine, so that FTP way works. But if I refresh to click on the globe to update, says the invalid pass.

From there I go back into the settings I had set, and the login name was defaulting to something else which I did not set.

Attempting to setup a couple of ftp servers to test this on. 

As I don't play / host the game anymore I no longer have access to ftp to do any testing of that side of the code.

Hopefully have an update for you in the next day with what I find.

Cheers

--- update ---

@letaureau it looks like you're onto something.  When I use a single server, no issues.  Multiple servers - same issue.  Appears to be how the information is saved when adding servers to the ftp list.  Now I've reproduced with your help I should be able to debug and fix.

Thanks

Edited by MirageUK

Thank you for your efforts, MirageUK !

I am using 4.3.0.5. My servers are the Linux Steam distribution on an Ubuntu 20.04 server vanilla install (ensuring FTP/OpenSSH servers running). A few things:

1. Fjordur map scaling is off but that is on their side, like Lost Island was initially

2. I currently use the SFTP option with no issue. Almost all prior issues were due to permissions/firewall

3. I suggest adding the Fjordur Realm maps to the map drop down as Fjordur_All, Fjorfur_Midgard, Fjordur_Asgard, etc. The drop down will cause the respective map to load programmatically as it does now. Hopefully the .json parameters will scale, etc so the coords are correct - as it does now. The main reason for this suggestion is to add a new feature so when a Fjordur map is selected, a Z coord range filters the lists so, eg. when Fjordur_Asgard is selected, that map displays using legacy code though with only the items in the Asgard layer displayed.

I hope the devs make the in-game map an automatic process for whatever realm you are in.

@psionprime - Wasn't aware of the various realms as I don't play the game anymore personally but will investigate what's possible in identifying and providing maps for them if I can.  Scaling? You mean co-ords?  My guestimates and spot checks were close enough but I can try get a better accuracy.

-- edit --

I see - so the map is "layered" with the other realms being the same area but presumably different Z plane?

https://ark.wiki.gg/wiki/Explorer_Map_(Fjordur)#Midgard-0

Leave it with me, will see what I can do.

Edited by MirageUK
Learned more about realms.

Hi Mirage

would it be possible to run the command line ASVExport.exe for unsupported maps

I used to fin it very useful but then I had a custom map made for me (flatmap) and it is unable to run any of the -dino etc on there as it doesnt know about the map. or is there a way that I can 'add' it enought to be able to get info out of the save

thanks

49 minutes ago, c0mical said:

Hi Mirage

would it be possible to run the command line ASVExport.exe for unsupported maps

I used to fin it very useful but then I had a custom map made for me (flatmap) and it is unable to run any of the -dino etc on there as it doesnt know about the map. or is there a way that I can 'add' it enought to be able to get info out of the save

thanks

Just add your own map to the maps.json, adjust the Lat/Lon divisors if you can match them up and if you don't have a map image I would just create a blank.png in the maps sub-folder @ 1024x1024 to use as a placeholder.

{
  "MapName": "Your Custom Map",
  "Filename": "mapsavename.ark",
  "ImageFile": "blank.png",
  "LatShift": 50.0,
  "LatDiv": 8000.0,
  "LonShift": 50.0,
  "LonDiv": 8000.0
}

-- edit --

Alternatively, send me a copy of the save and a map image and I'll work on adding support for the correct co-ords and image.

Edited by MirageUK
Offer to add support