Admin / Trusted Player Tool - Game Save Visualiser

MirageUK

• 2 weeks later...

With the new commands to teleport dinos that use the Dino ID This could be useful for finding lost dinos. 

Also I have had a couple of my saves from my server that will not load into the viewer. If there is any info I could give to assist in fixing this I would gladly give bc this tool is awesome 

Thank You SOo much for the work. 

Here  is the Log from when I try to load my Extinction save I am running the 4.2.1.1 version. Hopefully this can be of help. If there is something I need to do to remedy it let me know please. 

2022-02-20 16:52:59.7024|ERROR|LoadSaveGame failedSystem.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
   at SavegameToolkit.GameObject.AddComponent(GameObject component) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ArkSavegameToolkit\SavegameToolkit\GameObject.cs:line 390
   at SavegameToolkit.GameObjectContainerMixin.addObject(GameObject gameObject, Boolean processNames) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ArkSavegameToolkit\SavegameToolkit\GameObjectContainerMixin.cs:line 19
   at SavegameToolkit.ArkSavegame.readBinaryObjects(ArkArchive archive, ReadingOptions options) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ArkSavegameToolkit\SavegameToolkit\ArkSavegame.cs:line 427
   at SavegameToolkit.ArkSavegame.ReadBinary(ArkArchive archive, ReadingOptions options) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ArkSavegameToolkit\SavegameToolkit\ArkSavegame.cs:line 258
   at ASVPack.Models.ContentContainer.LoadSaveGame(String saveFilename, String localProfileFilename) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ASVPack\Models\ContentContainer.cs:line 118    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
   at SavegameToolkit.GameObject.AddComponent(GameObject component) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ArkSavegameToolkit\SavegameToolkit\GameObject.cs:line 390
   at SavegameToolkit.GameObjectContainerMixin.addObject(GameObject gameObject, Boolean processNames) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ArkSavegameToolkit\SavegameToolkit\GameObjectContainerMixin.cs:line 19
   at SavegameToolkit.ArkSavegame.readBinaryObjects(ArkArchive archive, ReadingOptions options) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ArkSavegameToolkit\SavegameToolkit\ArkSavegame.cs:line 427
   at SavegameToolkit.ArkSavegame.ReadBinary(ArkArchive archive, ReadingOptions options) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ArkSavegameToolkit\SavegameToolkit\ArkSavegame.cs:line 258
   at ASVPack.Models.ContentContainer.LoadSaveGame(String saveFilename, String localProfileFilename) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ASVPack\Models\ContentContainer.cs:line 118

Looks like I hit a different snag:

When trying to identify map structures...
2022-02-21 17:36:18.2460|ERROR|LoadSaveGame failedSystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at ASVPack.Models.ContentContainer.<>c__DisplayClass43_0.<LoadSaveGame>b__5(GameObject s) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ASVPack\Models\ContentContainer.cs:line 390
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereEnumerableIterator`1.MoveNext()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at ASVPack.Models.ContentContainer.LoadSaveGame(String saveFilename, String localProfileFilename) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ASVPack\Models\ContentContainer.cs:line 367    at ASVPack.Models.ContentContainer.<>c__DisplayClass43_0.<LoadSaveGame>b__5(GameObject s) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ASVPack\Models\ContentContainer.cs:line 390
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereEnumerableIterator`1.MoveNext()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at ASVPack.Models.ContentContainer.LoadSaveGame(String saveFilename, String localProfileFilename) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ASVPack\Models\ContentContainer.cs:line 367

Might be a bug where in the 4.2.1.1 version (4.1.0.9 works with this save).
4.2.1.1 - Fails to generate content error.

Edited by ANewHome

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, StevenB said:

@pleinxYou aren't using the latest version of ASV, try that and see if that is correct for you :)

LeL... you're right. I downloaded yesterday the latest version and chrome says its the filename "ArkViewer-4-2-1-1 (1).zip" so means i had already downloaded in the past but forget to apply to my installation directory :D

Timestamp says all ... 4.36pm

Thank you!

Edited by pleinx
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone having trouble loading Crystal Isles with the latest version. There is a typo in the maps.json file. Once fixed it works.

{
        "MapName": "Crystal Isles",
        "Filename": "crystalisles.ark.ark",
        "ImageFile": "map_crystalisles.png",
        "LatShift": 48.687,
        "LatDiv": 15882.02,
        "LonShift": 49.9481,
        "LonDiv": 16988.76
    }

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok caught up.

@BoRGaMeS - Will check out the Alemia map this afternoon and look at including in a new build.

@ANewHome - I believe ASV uses an amalgamation of DinoId1 and DinoId2 data to make a new one.  Not sure if this relates to the actual in-game DinoId so will have to investigate.  If I can find the matching field to the in-game DinoId adding a search shouldn't be difficult.

@Sirendire - If you're still having issues with loading your Extinction map please backup the folder and provide me with a link via DM where I can download and investigate.

@LeGustaVinho - If the engram data is available I will see if I can display it on the Character Profile UI screen.

@TiPi - I will look at including The Earrion at the same time I check out Alemia this afternoon.  I will try and document my process so you guys can add your own maps in the future.

@FuriousTheMonkeyboy - I can see no issues locating X-Spino on that map. If you're still having problems please backup your save folder, upload it somewhere and DM me the link to investigate.

Think that's everybody caught up but if I missed you I apologise - please shout out if you still need any assistance.

Regards

Mirage

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

New build now available: Version 4.2.1.2

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ud3B3jt6aeuQzpqXlzFxV6e6wUdZpezp/view?usp=sharing

Changes

• Addition of "search bar" on each main tab.  Allows "find next" functionality of the currently displayed results. @ANewHome
  • Addition of "DinoId" so the new search bar can be used to find the exact dino from in-game Id. @ANewHome
  • Addition of right click "Copy Dino Id" to Tame and Wild tab grids.  Uses the actual in-game DinoID1 + DinoID2. @ANewHome
  • Additon of Engram tab on Player Explorer view to show learned engrams. @LeGustaVinho
  • Basic support for Alemia mod map.  No map image available but happy to add one if somebody can link me. @BoRGaMeS
  • Support for The Earrion map. @TiPi

Fixes

• Spelling mistake in the maps.json for the image filename of Crystal Isles. @Herokumo and others.

SearchBar.jpg.38dac698471b18e9c8422affc88743d9.jpg

playerexplorer.jpg.8c13417954bdf1ee1041e8275c42a030.jpg

earrion.jpg.d6226a0ea17619e4f4fe1a35c79ed3da.jpg

Edited by MirageUK
  • Thanks 1

FYI I've also finally started work outlining what will be in the Wiki for this.

https://github.com/miragedmuk/ArkSaveVisualiser/wiki

One question - for any of you that run ASVExport.exe on a Linux system - can you please provide me with instructions on how to set that up?  Would be nice to include that info on the Wiki too.

Thanks in advance

• Like 2