Admin / Trusted Player Tool - Game Save Visualiser

MirageUK

On 8/27/2021 at 11:00 AM, MirageUK said:

Update - I'm no longer going to have time to do anything on this for the next couple of months. 

Finally got completion date and will be picking keys up to our new house today.

Great news !!! I am very happy for you!!! Good luck!!! We'll wait ...

Edited by BoRGaMeS

On 8/24/2021 at 11:18 AM, MirageUK said:

@krock099 - possibly no dm as your a new forum user.

ARK mobile, interesting.  I don't know if that's the same format etc. but I can certainly check it out and get back to you.  This tool was for the main PC versions of the various maps.

Toolkit has checks for file versions and currently supports versions 5 through 9 of the UE GameObject save file format.  When attempting to load your mobile version it is returning version 33 and as such skips and fails to load.

Ill see if there is anything familiar and look at maybe supporting ARK mobile if I can in a future release.

Ah, thanks @MirageUK, I appreciate you trying!

Congratulations on the new home hope the moving goes well. I had an idea, I don't know if it is possible but could be useful is there a way one could track the Supply Crates, and Loot boxes? By no means do I expect this to be looked into til after your move is finished and getting settled into a new home is exciting I hope all goes well. I only post this so that I don't forget about it later. Thank You for a wonderful program.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Same here Mirage! Hope your move is going well :D
Having same issues too but only on some of our maps. Its actually downloading them from FTP fine but once finished and all the files are donwloaded it gives the 'Failed to load content error'.
The maps this happens on are pretty big maps with the Ark save files just above 1GB.
On all our other maps there is no issue at all and ASV works like a dream :)

• Thanks 1

On the extinction map provided by @ANewHome the toolkit fails with:

System.ArgumentException: 'Offset and length were out of bounds for the array or count is greater than the number of elements from index to the end of the source collection.' from SavegameToolkit.ArkArchive.ReadString() in ArkArchive.cs

Not going to have chance to investigate properly until the weekend but will provide update on my findings when I do.

Cheers

4.1.0.6 now available

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YsutddeZDiMbt7aTNP3YcMuEhq5I6FHi/view?usp=sharing

Fixes:

• Just the error when loading game data with long / multibyte string content.

Sorry guys - still not back on my computer properly yet but was able to identify and hopefully fix the crash a few of you have been experiencing.

Hope you're all well.

Mirage

• Thanks 2

On 9/1/2021 at 10:25 PM, Sirendire said:

Congratulations on the new home hope the moving goes well. I had an idea, I don't know if it is possible but could be useful is there a way one could track the Supply Crates, and Loot boxes? By no means do I expect this to be looked into til after your move is finished and getting settled into a new home is exciting I hope all goes well. I only post this so that I don't forget about it later. Thank You for a wonderful program.

Unfortunately that information isn't stored in the .ark save file so can't read it back out for viewing in ASV.  I assume you mean the drops and not artifact crates - artifact crates are available in the ark save game usually but drops aren't.

I hate to do this @MirageUK, I was attempting to load the Extinction file for on my cluster all of the other servers on the cluster load just fine and received this error. I appreciate all of the hard work you put into the tool and thank you very much.  

Mode: Mode_Offline Save: Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Trace: at ARKViewer.frmViewer.LoadLeaderboardPlayers() in C:\Dev\ASV\ARKViewer\frmViewer.cs:line 6779 at ARKViewer.frmViewer.tabFeatures_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Dev\ASV\ARKViewer\frmViewer.cs:line 837 at System.Windows.Forms.TabControl.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.TabControl.WmSelChange() at System.Windows.Forms.TabControl.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

17 hours ago, AxenErkejetter said:

Noglin doesn't show in the list on Gen2 Map. :)

Never has.  Doesn't seem to persist in the game save data.  Queen bees used to persist to save but since Genesis 2 they have also vanished from the save.  If you tame one they appear, but wilds don't seem to persist to the save data.

• 3 weeks later...

4.1.0.8 now available.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o1Ye-UnuOOLmPNq5iZBDBCoAue4AntYH/view?usp=sharing

Bugs

• Couple of bug fixes I encountered loading it up today - probably the same ones you guys have been having but I've not been playing ARK to test them out myself yet.
  • Fix for determining path of steam library folders when using the Single Player option.

Features

• New topo map from Wiki for Lost Island.

• Thanks 2

On 12/15/2021 at 7:23 PM, MirageUK said:

4.1.0.8 now available.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o1Ye-UnuOOLmPNq5iZBDBCoAue4AntYH/view?usp=sharing

Bugs

• Couple of bug fixes I encountered loading it up today - probably the same ones you guys have been having but I've not been playing ARK to test them out myself yet.
  • Fix for determining path of steam library folders when using the Single Player option.

Features

• New topo map from Wiki for Lost Island.

Jep works now thank you ! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1