Admin / Trusted Player Tool - Game Save Visualiser

MirageUK

Yeah that was aimed at @StevenB - I knew he had debug trace enabled previously as he provided a log file for investigation.

FYI standard log output is "Info". "Trace" shows info and entry/exit from my various routines and "Debug" provides LOTS of information down to individual creatures/files etc.

Edited by MirageUK

Think that was aimed at me with the 27m-45m load time of the program without any old files present that it could iterate through :)
But it doesn't happen in .22 so it's all good.
here's the full log from .20 where it happened and as you can see no debug enabled :P

2021-07-06 13:01:38.4962|INFO|Loaded in: 49:35.
2021-07-06 13:19:58.8944|ERROR|LoadSaveGame failedSystem.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'D:\Downloads\ArkViewer2021-4-20\Aberration\aberration_p.ark'.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.File.InternalReadAllBytes(String path, Boolean checkHost)
   at ASVPack.Models.ContentContainer.LoadSaveGame(String fileName) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ASVPack\Models\ContentContainer.cs:line 99    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.File.InternalReadAllBytes(String path, Boolean checkHost)
   at ASVPack.Models.ContentContainer.LoadSaveGame(String fileName) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ASVPack\Models\ContentContainer.cs:line 99
2021-07-06 13:20:00.4504|INFO|Attempting to connect to sftp server: 10.0.0.45
2021-07-06 13:20:58.6856|INFO|Game data loaded in: 00:35.
2021-07-06 13:21:03.2450|INFO|Structures loaded in: 00:04.
2021-07-06 13:21:06.4691|INFO|Wilds loaded in: 00:03.
2021-07-06 13:25:23.2905|INFO|Tribe players loaded in: 04:15.
2021-07-06 13:25:45.5513|INFO|Loaded in: 05:22.

Little feature request that would seriously aid in finding stolen goods 😛
Item quality everywhere you can look up items like player explorer and the item search.
For example in player explorer for the victim you find unique items in a backup then in item search on a recent save after theft you could search for those items and find out who took it.
Currently I do this via command line on a Linux box and it's quite tedious at times.

23 minutes ago, MirageUK said:

У меня нет времени проверять, пока я не закончу работу, но, возможно, он мертв или загружен, и вы настроили его так, чтобы не отображать игроков без тел?

Settings.thumb.png.65645655595dd3a8d0277c78a44396f8.png

Thanks. The problem is solved. :)

I didn't edit config. Used by default. :)

Edited by BoRGaMeS
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, MirageUK said:

I do need to re-visit item quality. 

I did attempt it once but couldn't work out what all the numbers meant.  Think I've since learned that only one number counts to define whether it's primitive/ramshackle etc.

I'll  have a look at what I had. I did quite a bit of mucking about in the kit to get it to spawn exact values on items, but honestly the raw number would be enough to be able to identify the item :)

• Like 1

Lunch time release, version 4.0.0.23 now available 😀

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/Ark/Apps/ArkViewer2021-4-23.zip

Changes

• Added "Rig1" and "Rig2" to Wild and Tame grids to show Stryder rig setups.
  • Added Quality to all grids that show item data.
  • Another re-work and performance pass on the game load. 
    • @StevenB Ragnarok, on my machine, previously loaded in 31 minutes and I got that down to just over 5 minutes.... and I thought it was going to be impossible on a 1.5GB ark save! 🥳
    • @Larkfields Ragnarok, on my machine, previously (<4.0.0.20) loaded in 28 minutes.  In 4.0.0.20 I got that down to just over 8 minutes.  This release it's down to 2 minutes 25 seconds.

Thanks for the backups guys, really helped me identify and eliminate a number of performance bottlenecks that I would never have uncovered with our own single tribe, tiny private server.

I wonder if it's finally fast enough for @Wolfamid or whether he has a new performane challenge for me to tackle next.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Version 4.0.0.24 now available.

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/Ark/Apps/ArkViewer2021-4-24.zip

Changes

• Removed "Quality" from the Dropped Items grid, dropped items don't have this data available easily. Will investigate how to include it later.
  • Added "Rating" column to all data grids that also display item quality.  No idea what this rating is but requested by @StevenB
  • Like 2

It was a late night.  I actually said good night to @StevenB approx. 8.30-9.00pm.. ended up coding it until almost midnight.  Was not accepting defeat!! :)

...edit

Although in working so late I have managed to miss implementing the Rig1/Rig2 on the tame detail tab.  The columns are there, but data isn't being populated.  Will fix in next release.

Edited by MirageUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Version 4.0.0.25 now available.

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/Ark/Apps/ArkViewer2021-4-25.zip

Changes

• Fixed Rig loadout data on Tamed tab for Stryders
  • Added "Tribe in Range" date/time to tame detail grid.
    • NOTE: Cryo tames dont update until un-podded again.
  • Slight change in load for UI version.  No longer loads grid data on loading save until user selects that tab and available filter options.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, MirageUK said:
  • Fixed Rig loadout data on Tamed tab for Stryders

Doesn't seem to work for me in the tamed creatures tab just says N/A, but on wild it works perfectly (yes using .25)
Love the rating you added, can't wait to use it to catch a thief!
if Item quality + rating is unique on an item before and after theft it's 100% proven who took it ;)

• Facepalm 1

6 hours ago, StevenB said:

Doesn't seem to work for me in the tamed creatures tab just says N/A, but on wild it works perfectly (yes using .25)
Love the rating you added, can't wait to use it to catch a thief!
if Item quality + rating is unique on an item before and after theft it's 100% proven who took it ;)

if(x.ClassString == "") //populate stryder rigs

.. think I may have missed a small part of this check.  Will fix this evening after work.

Edited by MirageUK
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, StevenB said:

Tiny feature request!
Sometimes I find a playerid and find myself wanting to use ASV to look it up, but can't :P
Would it be possible to have playerid listed under players like tribeid under tribes?

Will include in release this evening after I've done some testing.  Time for work now but added Id to player and added the text "Find Next" option to the player tab to aid you in finding them Id's.

PlayerIdSearch.thumb.png.3d3a6740d91adf040a66b15c28bfaf35.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BoRGaMeS said:

Hi.

It is possible to do: the "Tribe" tab is double-clicked and the name of the tribe is transferred to the "Tamed creatures", "Player structures"," Players" bookmarks" ?

Not keen on the double-click however I will add new context menus (Right Click): View Structures, View Tames, View Players.  Which will take you to the appropriate tab and pre-populate from the selected Tribe.

TribeContext.thumb.png.783148859163df79e4c999b17feb956a.png

..opens Structures tab, pre-selects same tribe.

PlayerStructureContext.thumb.png.c56c20c95ea2e7f8c4e17e35d97f6429.png

Menu will be available from Tamed, Structures, Players and Tribes tabs.

Tamed > View Structures, View Players.

Structures > View Tames, View Players.

Players > View Tames, View Structures

Tribes> View Structures, View Tames, View Players.

Edited by MirageUK
  • Thanks 2

Version 4.0.0.26 now available.

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/Ark/Apps/ArkViewer2021-4-26.zip

Changes

• Added options to right-click context menu on following grids to auto-select the appropriate tab and tribe: @BoRGaMeS
    • Tamed > View Structures, View Players.
    • Structures > View Tames, View Players.
    • Players > View Tames, View Structures.
    • Tribes > View Structures, View Tames, View Players.
  • Actually implemented the Rig loadout on Tames this time 😄
  • Added "Find Next" search boxes to Player and Tribes tabs to match other tabs.
  • Added Id to Player grid. @StevenB
  • Re-worked query used by Settings pages for Unmapped Creatures, Items and Structures.
  • Not sure which mod? but using in game data from StevenB - identified more rafts/boats.  Moved out of Creatures and into Structures with other Rafts/Boats/Skiffs etc:
    • CogRaft_BP_C
    • DingyRaft_BP_C
    • LongshipRaft_BP_C
    • SRaft_BP_C
Edited by MirageUK
  • Like 4