Admin / Trusted Player Tool - Game Save Visualiser

MirageUK

Version 4.0.0.18 now available.

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/Ark/Apps/ArkViewer2021-4-18.zip

Changes

• Added "Tribe in Range" time to player structures.  Only property I could find that might help with decay other than a boolean for "bHasResetDecayTime" - so I guess if that was false it would mean that it might be ready to demolish?
  • Added "Decay Reset" to Player Structures grid.
  • Added overview charts with options for TOP x and save to png @ 1024x1024 for Tribes tab.
  • Removed retrieval of MemberId's from .arktribe which wasn't used and caused the error you got @pleinx
  • Moved Tek Skiff into Structures instead of tames.
  • Mapped out a few more items/structures/eggs.
  • Fixed item map editor.
Edited by MirageUK
  • Like 1

@BoRGaMeS

1. It's a friendly name, to be defined by yourself.  Cant be difficult to copy/paste the folder name if that's what you want to use.

2.  Not sure what you're showing me here? Last active dates between v3 and v4 work completely differently.  If there is player data available in the .ark file, it contains a property for last connected controller.  This is used for last active player time in v4+.

FYI All dates/times use the .ark modified date as the basis for its calculations.

Also - noticed you found my chart bug - where it doesn't remove old entries before re-drawing the chart. Fix in next release.

Edited by MirageUK

2 hours ago, MirageUK said:

@BoRGaMeS

1. Это понятное имя, которое вам нужно определить. Не может быть сложно скопировать / вставить имя папки, если это то, что вы хотите использовать.

2. Не уверен, что вы мне здесь показываете? Даты последней активности между v3 и v4 работают совершенно по-разному. Если в файле .ark есть данные игрока, он содержит свойство для последнего подключенного контроллера. Это время последнего активного игрока в версии 4+.

FYI Все даты и время используют дату изменения .ark в качестве основы для расчетов.

Также - заметили, что вы нашли мою ошибку графика - когда старые записи не удаляются перед повторным рисованием графика. Исправить в следующем выпуске.

1. It is not difficult to copy it )))

2. Good.

Double entries.

15 18-min.png

Трайбы-min.png

• Thanks 1

Version 4.0.0.19 now available.

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/Ark/Apps/ArkViewer2021-4-19.zip

Changes

• No longer duplicates players when corpses also exist for that player. @BoRGaMeS
  • No longer attempts to read in data from .arktribe file if no TribeName can be identified.  This was preventing the tribes loading for @pleinx on his Ragnarok map due to a bad .arktribe file.
  • Graph points are now reset before each draw to prevent duplicate data - @BoRGaMeS image highlighted 2 "Others" :)
  • Added "Scale" column to end of both Wild and Tame grids.  Used to determine the quality/size of fish - the (0.5x, 1.2x etc.)
  • Like 2

Hey.
The new updates look awesome, just hope I can use them at one point :D

Got this error loading our scorched server and going to show all structures:

Mode: Mode_Ftp

Save:

Trace:
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.PartitionerForEachWorker[TSource,TLocal](Partitioner`1 source, ParallelOptions parallelOptions, Action`1 simpleBody, Action`2 bodyWithState, Action`3 bodyWithStateAndIndex, Func`4 bodyWithStateAndLocal, Func`5 bodyWithEverything, Func`1 localInit, Action`1 localFinally)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForEachWorker[TSource,TLocal](IEnumerable`1 source, ParallelOptions parallelOptions, Action`1 body, Action`2 bodyWithState, Action`3 bodyWithStateAndIndex, Func`4 bodyWithStateAndLocal, Func`5 bodyWithEverything, Func`1 localInit, Action`1 localFinally)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForEach[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Action`1 body)
   at ARKViewer.frmViewer.LoadPlayerStructureDetail() in C:\Dev\ASV\ARKViewer\frmViewer.cs:line 4765
   at ARKViewer.frmViewer.cboStructureStructure_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Dev\ASV\ARKViewer\frmViewer.cs:line 727
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam

Gen2 won't load at all. logfile attached for shorter post.

asvlog.log

Edited by StevenB

It won't allow me to add more code blocks in edit so here goes :P

Most maps gives me this error even after new saveworld and restart of server (in case it was actually corrupt)
Seems it might not like big saves anymore?

2021-07-04 19:50:24.7507|ERROR|LoadSaveGame failedSystem.IO.EndOfStreamException: Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.
   at System.IO.__Error.EndOfFile()
   at System.IO.BinaryReader.FillBuffer(Int32 numBytes)
   at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadInt32()
   at SavegameToolkit.ArkArchive.ReadInt() in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ArkSavegameToolkit\SavegameToolkit\ArkArchive.cs:line 231
   at SavegameToolkit.ArkTribe.ReadBinary(ArkArchive archive, ReadingOptions options) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ArkSavegameToolkit\SavegameToolkit\ArkTribe.cs:line 24
   at ASVPack.Models.ContentContainer.<>c__DisplayClass32_1.<LoadSaveGame>b__1(String x) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ASVPack\Models\ContentContainer.cs:line 205
   at System.Linq.Parallel.ForAllOperator`1.ForAllEnumerator`1.MoveNext(TInput& currentElement, Int32& currentKey)
   at System.Linq.Parallel.ForAllSpoolingTask`2.SpoolingWork()
   at System.Linq.Parallel.SpoolingTaskBase.Work()
   at System.Linq.Parallel.QueryTask.BaseWork(Object unused)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()    at System.IO.__Error.EndOfFile()
   at System.IO.BinaryReader.FillBuffer(Int32 numBytes)
   at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadInt32()
   at SavegameToolkit.ArkArchive.ReadInt() in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ArkSavegameToolkit\SavegameToolkit\ArkArchive.cs:line 231
   at SavegameToolkit.ArkTribe.ReadBinary(ArkArchive archive, ReadingOptions options) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ArkSavegameToolkit\SavegameToolkit\ArkTribe.cs:line 24
   at ASVPack.Models.ContentContainer.<>c__DisplayClass32_1.<LoadSaveGame>b__1(String x) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ASVPack\Models\ContentContainer.cs:line 205
   at System.Linq.Parallel.ForAllOperator`1.ForAllEnumerator`1.MoveNext(TInput& currentElement, Int32& currentKey)
   at System.Linq.Parallel.ForAllSpoolingTask`2.SpoolingWork()
   at System.Linq.Parallel.SpoolingTaskBase.Work()
   at System.Linq.Parallel.QueryTask.BaseWork(Object unused)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

@StevenB I'll investigate tomorrow. Been having a day of playing ARK today :)

...edit

Looking at the provided debug log it appears you have a one or more bad .arktribe or .arkprofile files.

It failed to process 76561198047930953.arkprofile

Will add some defensive checks tomorrow.

Edited by MirageUK
  • Thanks 1

I am aware that some profiles likely are broken, it always happens over time and all of my servers have been up since the release of each map so Island has 6 years worth of player profiles on it :D
I usually deal with the broken profiles when and if players return and have problems.
And no rush at all on my part, had an ARK day today myself! ^^

• Like 1

I think we're almost there on the last active date for a tribe, however - its still got some quirks.... (only found this one so far that was reporting incorrectly)

This tribe is reporting a 20 day difference in 'last active' date in the ASV (checked version 4.0.0.14 & 4.0.0.19).  The Tribe Logs show Day 634, and the date for this would be the 20/06/2021.  ASV Reports Last Active Date of 30/05/2021.

ASV-TribeActiveDateBug.png

• Thanks 1

Version 4.0.0.20 now available

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/Ark/Apps/ArkViewer2021-4-20.zip

Changes

• Added some defensive checks around loading .arktribe and .arkprofile files.  Skipping any that are not readable instead of failing to load the map. @StevenB
  • Check on .arktribe file date/time when determining last active.  Use file date/time if that is newer than any in-game detected player data. @ANewHome - let me know if this is any better.

..edit 1

FYI the source code of v4+ which uses  a modified version of the original ArkSavegameToolkit is now available on my Github.  I removed the old versions as won't be working on that toolkit anymore.

https://github.com/miragedmuk/ArkSaveVisualiser

..edit 2

Re-uploaded.  Realised that Death Cache bags weren't being displayed when I died whilst AFK and the Argy that killed me also ate my corpse.

..edit 3

Known issue: Map View doesn't update to only display the Production Resource type selected - it plots all creatures instead.  Will sort in a future release, not important.

Edited by MirageUK
Various
  • Thanks 2

No issues reported for 4.0.0.20 in a full day since release - must be a very chilled out version ;)

Version 4.0.0.21 now available.

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/Ark/Apps/ArkViewer2021-4-21.zip

Changes

• Map view now correctly filters when using wild or tame "Production Resource".
  • Export as ASV format now working again after updating that to the new toolkit.
  • Thanks 2

Had time to do some testing.
First launch of 4.20 takes ~27m (lowest I have seen so far) to ~45m even with no previously downloaded .ark, .arkprofile or .arktribe files then I can select map and Gen2 now works and loads in ~5m.
All maps seem to load, longest load of a map is 51m (plus the 27-45m to load the program without any map files present :D)
Edit: Will test .22 now
Edit 2: seems the long initial load of program is no longer present in .22 ^^

Edited by StevenB

@StevenB

First launch will always try and load the previously selected and downloaded file.

Still long load times though - I thought @Larkfields was the winner but I got his load down from 28 minutes to just over 8 minutes on my machine.  Can you provide your save so I can see if there is anything I can do to improve it?

..edit

Actually - do you still have DEBUG trace enabled?.. that slows it down a LOT due to all the information it outputs in that mode.

Edited by MirageUK

8 minutes ago, MirageUK said:

First launch will always try and load the previously selected and downloaded file.

I am aware, but when there are no files to load the .20 (both versions of .20) took up to 45m just to open the program fully. And then I could select map, click refresh to download files and load the now existing files.
It seems fixed in .22 (didn't try .21) so it's all good.
Will send you the save for my Ragnarok in a PM :)

Edit: no I didn't re-enable debug with .20 and I re-downloaded it several times, but good to know the debug can cause slow loading. Still 45m when there are no files to load? 😛

Edited by StevenB
  • Thanks 1