Admin / Trusted Player Tool - Game Save Visualiser

MirageUK

On 6/29/2021 at 9:59 PM, Larkfields said:

Hi Mirage.

For info: Version 3.x used to take 25 minutes to process my Ragnarok map.
Version 4.x is taking 16 minutes - which is great 🙂

Your recent work on changing the backend of ASV has really paid off.

Many Thanks.

16 minutes?  .. I only have your Center and Extinction maps but Center loads in 22 seconds on my machine.  Extinction takes longer.... 57 seconds :)

.... on latest release.

WiredCatExtinction.png.7a90969b8992169f8b467a582a4bd09c.png

..edit

After @Larkfields kindly provided me with his Ragnarok save I have to say.. it does take quite a while to load in a save with over 16,000 cryo'd creatures.

I'll investigate further possible performance improvements but think I'm going to struggle with getting the times down much on that sort of data.

Edited by MirageUK
Larkfields gave me the save to test on my machine.

Not a big deal at all, but I just noticed that we don't see anymore resources produced by wild Gachas.

By the way, would it be possible to have this resource filter for tamed Gachas too ? I bred tons of Gachas and it would be handy to see the resources they produce, even though I tried to give them a relevant name. But I would understand if you think that it would clutter the Tamed tab too much, and of course it's a suggestion with very low priority.

@Larkfields it appears Bees don't exist anymore in the .ark save game - guessing something WC changed in the save.

I can't see them in any recent backup however they still appear in my old Extinction backup from last year so it's not a toolkit thing unfortunately.

@Elgar good spot, I'm on with a fix and will investigate adding to tame tab at same time.

...edit

I'd fix thing faster but I now have @Larkfields Ragnarok map set as my default and when he gave me it, intitially it took 28 minutes to load!!!  Thankfully I've made a couple of performance improvements.  Testing everything now.

Edited by MirageUK
  • Thanks 2

Version 4.0.0.15 now available.

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/Ark/Apps/ArkViewer2021-4-15.zip

Changes

• Wild Production Resource selection now works again. @Elgar
  • Added production resource selection to tame tab. @Elgar
  • Couple of performance improvements loading a save game. @Larkfields Ragnarok used to take just over 28 minutes to load on my machine - its now down to just under 4 minutes.

415.png.e8f387c10780ceb132002d3ca3ab0617.png

• Thanks 1

Nice one Mirage.

4.0.0.15 took 9 minutes on my Ragnarok map - but I restricted ASV to just one core so it wouldn't swamp the cores that run the maps.

An earlier version4.x took 16 mins, and version 3 was taking about 25 mins.

You've worked wonders with optimising 🙂

Many Thanks.

Edited by Larkfields
bit more info.

Greetz :)

Im getting this in my .log when i try to load offline map via File (Ragnarok)

2021-07-03 03:00:03.7842|ERROR|LoadSaveGame failedSystem.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
   bei ASVPack.Models.ContentTribe..ctor(GameObject tribeObject) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ASVPack\Models\ContentTribe.cs:Zeile 51.
   bei ASVPack.Extensions.GameObjectExtensions.AsTribe(GameObject gameObject) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ASVPack\Extensions\GameObjectExtensions.cs:Zeile 40.
   bei ASVPack.Models.ContentContainer.<>c__DisplayClass32_0.<LoadSaveGame>b__1(String x) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ASVPack\Models\ContentContainer.cs:Zeile 153.
   bei System.Linq.Parallel.ForAllOperator`1.ForAllEnumerator`1.MoveNext(TInput& currentElement, Int32& currentKey)
   bei System.Linq.Parallel.ForAllSpoolingTask`2.SpoolingWork()
   bei System.Linq.Parallel.SpoolingTaskBase.Work()
   bei System.Linq.Parallel.QueryTask.BaseWork(Object unused)
   bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()    bei ASVPack.Models.ContentTribe..ctor(GameObject tribeObject) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ASVPack\Models\ContentTribe.cs:Zeile 51.
   bei ASVPack.Extensions.GameObjectExtensions.AsTribe(GameObject gameObject) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ASVPack\Extensions\GameObjectExtensions.cs:Zeile 40.
   bei ASVPack.Models.ContentContainer.<>c__DisplayClass32_0.<LoadSaveGame>b__1(String x) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ASVPack\Models\ContentContainer.cs:Zeile 153.
   bei System.Linq.Parallel.ForAllOperator`1.ForAllEnumerator`1.MoveNext(TInput& currentElement, Int32& currentKey)
   bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

Other maps seems working (tested Fjördur/Viking_P)

And two questions, maybe its possible:

* can you add a column "decay timer" to player structures which contains days and hours of a structure or if already decayed "demolition possible" like in-game? That would help our admins so much! (Our admins use the GUI, so means in the first release its enough to have it here. Lator i would be awesome if you can add this values to export files too, then i build a automatic alert for our admins like "hey dude, clean this tribe XY on map XY at coords XY their structures are ready to destroy") If you need the relevant settings for structure decay multiplicators i can provide you lator 

* can you add a overall graphic which tribe uses how much size of savegame file? Including Items, Dinos and Structures ofc like this? 

It would be enough to see bigger tribe up 100+ structures and small tribes as summary called "Rest" 

image.png.98afb7dfdbb2412d4ded42d58b852129.png

Edited by pleinx

Hi Mirage,

I got this message when I refreshed my loaded Extinction save (using FTP) :

Mode: Mode_Ftp

Save:

Le format de la chaîne d'entrée est incorrect.

Trace:
   à System.Globalization.TimeSpanFormat.FormatCustomized(TimeSpan value, String format, DateTimeFormatInfo dtfi)
   à System.Globalization.TimeSpanFormat.Format(TimeSpan value, String format, IFormatProvider formatProvider)
   à ARKViewer.frmViewer.RefreshMap(Boolean downloadData) dans C:\Dev\ASV\ARKViewer\frmViewer.cs:ligne 3325
   à ARKViewer.frmViewer.btnRefresh_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) dans C:\Dev\ASV\ARKViewer\frmViewer.cs:ligne 464
   à System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Elgar said:

Hi Mirage,

I got this message when I refreshed my loaded Extinction save (using FTP) :

Easy fix, will sort it later this morning.  Formatting of the time taken - but only when you download a new file from ftp which is why you don't see it all the time.

@BoRGaMeS Ill investigate.  Did a complete re-work on loading players/tribes to improve performance.  Obviously missed something.

..edit

@Elgar - I've patched the time format and re-uploaded same version, same link.

@BoRGaMeS- I found the issue with players.  I load them in the wrong order, attempting to load .arkprofile data before I actually know the map they are supposed to be in.  Will put a fix out after more testing.

Edited by MirageUK
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Graviphoton said:

New version is not working on my local .ark files. I can choose any map and I always get Content failed to load. Am I doing something wrong?

image.png.78d716971214a6bde0d0807284acab5d.png

What do you mean by local? Single player or offline?

Any cance you can provide me with a backup of the folder with your .ark/.arkprofile/.arktribe files to investigate?

OK - so not quite the performance improvement I would have hoped for now that I'm actually loading all player data.

Test Ragnarok map was taking 28 minutes < 4.0.0.15.  In 4.0.0.15 it was reduced down to under 4 minutes which I thought was a little too good to be true.  We're now back up to 12 minutes on my machine with that same data. Still much better than the original 28minutes though.

More testing then will put an update out shortly.

Version 4.0.0.17 now available.

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/Ark/Apps/ArkViewer2021-4-17.zip

Changes

• No longer stops cryo'd creatures from being loaded if their Id matches an existing non-stored creature Id.  This was previously hiding some cryo creatures from ASV that will now be included.
  • Another slight performance pass on loading routine.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, pleinx said:

And two questions, maybe its possible:

1. * can you add a column "decay timer" to player structures which contains days and hours of a structure or if already decayed "demolition possible" like in-game? That would help our admins so much! (Our admins use the GUI, so means in the first release its enough to have it here. Lator i would be awesome if you can add this values to export files too, then i build a automatic alert for our admins like "hey dude, clean this tribe XY on map XY at coords XY their structures are ready to destroy") If you need the relevant settings for structure decay multiplicators i can provide you lator 

2. * can you add a overall graphic which tribe uses how much size of savegame file? Including Items, Dinos and Structures ofc like this? 

1. I'll investigate. 

2. Working on it. Something like this - not really how much file size but a breakdown by player count, structure count and tame count above the tribe summary grid?

TribeView.png.28d8ae1c5364447041108d33c86b2866.png

Thanks Mirage that you look into my two suggestions!

About the Ragnarok (offline / savegame-file) with the .17 version now your tool try to load but after some seconds it fails again

2021-07-03 21:27:36.1483|INFO|Game data loaded in: 00:11.
2021-07-03 21:27:36.2012|ERROR|LoadSaveGame failedSystem.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
   bei ASVPack.Models.ContentTribe..ctor(GameObject tribeObject) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ASVPack\Models\ContentTribe.cs:Zeile 51.
   bei ASVPack.Models.ContentContainer.<>c__DisplayClass32_1.<LoadSaveGame>b__1(String x) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ASVPack\Models\ContentContainer.cs:Zeile 208.
   bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()    bei ASVPack.Models.ContentTribe..ctor(GameObject tribeObject) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ASVPack\Models\ContentTribe.cs:Zeile 51.
   bei ASVPack.Models.ContentContainer.<>c__DisplayClass32_1.<LoadSaveGame>b__1(String x) in C:\Dev\ASV\ASVToolkit\ASVPack\Models\ContentContainer.cs:Zeile 208.
   bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

• Facepalm 1