Admin / Trusted Player Tool - Game Save Visualiser

MirageUK

• 2 weeks later...

When trying to open a few of my maps, possibly because of some mod item, I have no idea.  I looked at the other reports and this was the only relevant part of the error I think you wanted to see.  I can get the others at any time.  This is just an example of one map I'm having the issue with, but it does happen on others, including the vanilla maps.

Love the tool!

Save:
D:\ArkServerManager\Servers\PlayerData\Olympus_17.10.2020_21.54.00.ark

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Trace:
   at ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain.ArkGameData.<>c__DisplayClass13_1.<Update>b__28(GameObject x) in D:\Apps\ARKViewer-Master\ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain\ArkGameData.cs:line 201
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain.ArkGameData.Update(CancellationToken ct, ArkPlayerExternal[]

• 4 weeks later...

Hi @MirageUK

I think there may be an issue when trying to export the players tab (as CSV or JSON) Ive had it on multiple maps, the other tabs export fine though

I noticed it on .54 but appears to be the same on earlier revisions

if I remove all of the players where the tribe name is blank (and also maybe a blank steam name) it exports as expected

Mode: Mode_Ftp

Save:
ragnarok.ark

InvalidArgument=Value of '17' is not valid for 'index'.
Parameter name: index

Trace:
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItemCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at ARKViewer.frmViewer.mnuContext_ExportData_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Edited by c0mical
  • Thanks 1

On 10/5/2020 at 11:25 PM, Larkfields said:

Hi Mirage.

Sorry to report another bug... 

I've noticed that someone has a tame pachy that is in a cryopod and inside a cryofridge, but it's being listed as a wild pachy 😞
This is on an unmodded Ragnarok map.

I think not only cryopoded creatures... I see all my tamed creatures together with wild ones.

And Tamed Creatures tab is empty.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm also seeing the tames-as-wild issue. I was going nuts trying to figure out why there were wilds spawning at over 300 --- WAY over 300 --- when my OverrideOfficialDifficulty is set at 6. Then I went to the coordinates of some of them and they were inside bases. Maybe inside cryopods. Is there anything I can send you to help you figure this out? Makes it hard to tell who has extra tames floating around because they do NOT show up as tames at all.

I'm running .52

Edited by PhorceOne

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, PhorceOne said:

Anything broken in .54 that I should be aware of before upgrading? The front page link still points to .52

.54 has a problem that some tame dinos appear in the list of wild dinos.
That's an old problem though.  I believe a few crashes have been fixed, so it's worth having. 

Hi @MirageUK ! Great and amazing work with the tool! 
How ever i have one server in my cluster that i can't load in. Been trying to reduce the size of it from 500mb to 200mb.
But the tool crash almost instantly when i try to offline load it. Here is the crash log: (Using Version 54)

Mode: Mode_Offline

Save:
D:\ARK\Servers\Ragnarok\ShooterGame\Saved\SavedArks\Ragnarok.ark

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Trace:
   at ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain.ArkGameData.<>c__DisplayClass13_1.<Update>b__28(GameObject x) in D:\Apps\ARKViewer-Master\ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain\ArkGameData.cs:line 201
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain.ArkGameData.Update(CancellationToken ct, ArkPlayerExternal[] externalPlayerData, Boolean deferApplyNewData, ArkAnonymizeData anonymize) in D:\Apps\ARKViewer-Master\ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain\ArkGameData.cs:line 197
   at ARKViewer.frmViewer.LoadData()
   at ARKViewer.frmViewer.btnSettings_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

• 3 weeks later...

I am struggling to connect to my server. I have tried tputting int he credentials for FTP and loading a save file direct,  and both return a bug. 

the below is the bug from the save file directly. any help would be appreciated

Save:
C:\Users\andre\Downloads\Ragnarok_02.02.2021_17.15.39.ark.gz

Trace:
   at ArkSavegameToolkitNet.ArkSavegame.readBinaryHeader(ArkArchive archive) in D:\Apps\ARKViewer-Master\ArkSavegameToolkitNet\ArkSaveGame.cs:line 477
   at ArkSavegameToolkitNet.ArkSavegame.readBinaryBase(ArkArchive archive) in D:\Apps\ARKViewer-Master\ArkSavegameToolkitNet\ArkSaveGame.cs:line 385
   at ArkSavegameToolkitNet.ArkSavegame.readBinary(ArkArchive archive, MemoryMappedFile mmf) in D:\Apps\ARKViewer-Master\ArkSavegameToolkitNet\ArkSaveGame.cs:line 375
   at ArkSavegameToolkitNet.ArkSavegame.LoadEverything() in D:\Apps\ARKViewer-Master\ArkSavegameToolkitNet\ArkSaveGame.cs:line 126
   at ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain.ArkGameData.Update(CancellationToken ct, ArkPlayerExternal[] externalPlayerData, Boolean deferApplyNewData, ArkAnonymizeData anonymize) in D:\Apps\ARKViewer-Master\ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain\ArkGameData.cs:line 74
   at ARKViewer.frmViewer.LoadData()
   at ARKViewer.frmViewer..ctor()
   at ARKViewer.Program.Main()

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great Job on this tool it is amazing. 

Is there a way to view the inventory of death cashe?

Also when selecting death cashe I get an error. 

Save:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved\RagnarokSavedArksLocal\Ragnarok.ark

Unable to cast object of type 'ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain.ArkDeathCache' to type 'ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain.ArkDroppedItem'.

Trace:
   at ARKViewer.frmViewer.lvwDroppedItems_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListView.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListView.WmReflectNotify(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListView.WndProc(Message& m)

On 6/4/2020 at 6:35 PM, MirageUK said:

Preview 39 now available.

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/ARK/Apps/ARKViewer_Preview39.zip

•  Added command line export options.

Use:

• Specified input save file
    • ARKViewer.exe option "C:\Test\output.json" "C:\server\saves\TheIsland.ark"
  • Configured save file but specified output file:
    • ARKViewer.exe option "C:\Test\output.json"
  • Configured save file exported to your documents folder
    • ARKViewer.exe option

When using saved config the output filename is optional and if not provided it will default to using your Documents\ARKViewer_Option.json

Options:

• wild - exports all wild data in json format using the columns, and any background Id's, used by the viewer grid on the "Wild Creatures" tab.
  • tamed - exports all tamed data in json format using the columns, and any background Id's, used by the viewer grid on "Tamed Creatures" tab.
  • structures - exports all player structure data in json format using the columns, and any background Id's, used by the viewer grid on "Player Structures" tab.
  • tribes - exports all tribe summary data in json format using the columns, and any background Id's, used by the viewer grid on "Tribes" tab.
  • players - exports all player data in json format using the columns, and any background Id's, used by the viewer grid on "Players" tab.

Greetz @MirageUK Can you please add the SteamID to the players option? 🙂

Edited by pleinx

• 1 month later...

Back on this soon guys - if any of you have a save game where the tames are showing wild and can upload it somewhere it would be much appreciated.  Try and reproduce and resolve that one for you all.

@pleinx - SteamId will be added in the next release for the players tab export.

@Sirendire - My apologies, I didn't do correct cast checks on the selected list item which caused that error.  FYI, yes I can include an option to view death cache inventory items and will in the next release.

@Shodan - I would like to include the Fjordur map at some point.  Probably look into that at the same time as information becomes available for me to also add Genesis 2 but won't be in the next release unfortunately.

@Foppa - I'll have to look into this when I start working on the source code again this weekend.

@ANewHome -  Yes I try and support all official maps as myself and my friends use this tool personally and will be needing to add support for Genesis 2 when more information becomes available.

@c0mical - I'll look into this over the weekend although I have already updated the player export to include SteamId so may have resolved it in the process.

@Koltran - It may be due to the mods - sounds like a dropped item that doesn't have the expected standard properties.  I will add a check around this for the next release to ensure that it doesn't error but instead ignores them items.

Apologies if I missed anybody - you've all been very busy in the last year when I've been too busy with the day job to check-in.  

I'll update you all after the weekend on progress with each issue but will still need a save with examples showing tames as wilds if possible.

Thanks in advance

Mirage

• Like 1