Admin / Trusted Player Tool - Game Save Visualiser

MirageUK

17 hours ago, MirageUK said:

Obrigado @Anselmo

A exportação de relatório / xml já foi questionada anteriormente, mas ninguém me disse detalhes sobre o que eles queriam poder exportar, portanto ainda não fiz nada com isso. Se você puder me dar alguns detalhes sobre o que gostaria, tenho certeza de que posso adicioná-lo à minha lista de tarefas.

Dinos de gestação sobre os quais não tenho certeza - acho que devo conseguir esses dados das criaturas domesticadas, mas terei que verificar isso para você.

Bebês não reclamados - terei que verificar se o kit de ferramentas que utilizo os apresenta ou encontrar uma maneira de alterá-lo para que ele funcione.

Atualmente, estou trabalhando nos locais de falhas do Genesis para adicionar à próxima compilação, mas é um trabalho árduo - talvez seja necessário implementar o código e atualizar os dados conforme e quando eu tiver chance. Se alguém quiser ajudar com os locais de falha, sinta-se à vontade para editar minha planilha compartilhada do Google -  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17cndUaIOXEpTgDafTvESteRn2KAYn2zikgC_2vXBwU8/edit?usp=sharing

Felicidades

Miragem

@MirageUK Hello thanks for your attention, the suggestion would be to export what the tabs already filter and if possible add some more information in the reports:
Wild Creatures tab
Best creatures by staus for example Melee, Melee + Hp, and so on.
Tamed Creatures Tab
Best creatures by status eg Melee, Melee + Hp, and so on
Tribes Tab
Alliances
Players Tab
First time online

• Thanks 1

Preview 33 now available. 

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/ARK/apps/ARKViewer_Preview33.zip

Features

• Replaced standard FTP code with FluentFTP library (https://github.com/robinrodricks/FluentFTP) to get better accuracy of file dates on ftp server. @MyPeSePeArK
  • Added more glitch markers - not got many X/Y/Z co ords yet and have no glitches mapped for ocean but working my way through them.

glitches.png

Edited by MirageUK

1 hour ago, MirageUK said:

Visualização 33 agora disponível. 

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/ARK/apps/ARKViewer_Preview33.zip

Recursos

• Substituiu o código FTP padrão pela biblioteca FluentFTP ( https://github.com/robinrodricks/FluentFTP ) para obter melhor precisão das datas dos arquivos no servidor ftp. @MyPeSePeArK
  • Adicionados mais marcadores de falha - ainda não temos muitas ordens X / Y / Z e não temos nenhuma falha mapeada para o oceano, mas trabalhando o meu caminho através delas.

glitches.png

@MirageUK

Hello this error appears when I update the ftp, the software closes, when I run it again the error remains and loop.

Mode: Mode_Ftp

Save:
genesis.ark

Operação aritmética resultou em um estouro.

Trace:
   em ArkSavegameToolkitNet.ArkArchive.set_Position(Int64 value) na D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ArkSavegameToolkitNet\ArkArchive.cs:linha 62
   em ArkSavegameToolkitNet.ArkSavegame.readBinaryNameTable(ArkArchive archive) na D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ArkSavegameToolkitNet\ArkSaveGame.cs:linha 394
   em ArkSavegameToolkitNet.ArkSavegame.readBinaryBase(ArkArchive archive) na D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ArkSavegameToolkitNet\ArkSaveGame.cs:linha 303
   em ArkSavegameToolkitNet.ArkSavegame.readBinary(ArkArchive archive, MemoryMappedFile mmf) na D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ArkSavegameToolkitNet\ArkSaveGame.cs:linha 288
   em ArkSavegameToolkitNet.ArkSavegame.LoadEverything() na D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ArkSavegameToolkitNet\ArkSaveGame.cs:linha 136
   em ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain.ArkGameData.Update(CancellationToken ct, ArkPlayerExternal[] externalPlayerData, Boolean deferApplyNewData, ArkAnonymizeData anonymize) na D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain\ArkGameData.cs:linha 74
   em ARKViewer.frmViewer.LoadData() na D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ValgueroViewer\frmViewer.cs:linha 219
   em ARKViewer.frmViewer..ctor() na D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ValgueroViewer\frmViewer.cs:linha 86
   em ARKViewer.Program.Main() na D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ValgueroViewer\Program.cs:linha 26

image.thumb.png.9bb0b6054dbed0ca4761640041e2ed98.png

@Anselmo Can you try and delete the local downloaded copy of the Gensis.ark and try again?  Sounds like the file didn't download successfully and is only partially downloaded or there is an error in the game save that I've not encountered before.

The local saves are under the folder you run ARKViewer.exe under a sub folder for each server name.

If this still dos not resolve your issue I may need you to provide me with a link to download the save file in question and debug it on my machine.

Thanks in advance

Hi MirageUK, thanks again for your amazing tool that my friends and I use every day ! Two little things I noticed :

- When I download a new version and I launch it for the first time, and I select the save file (in my case Valguero), the map always remains totally shrunk, even though the zoom slider is at its default position (around 25%). Then I just have to move a bit the slider in order to have the map instantly get the default size. Not a big deal of course, but maybe someone who uses your tool for the first time could be not immediately aware that there is a map on the right.

- In order to give a player (from another tribe) one of my Raptors, I unclaimed it and right after the player claimed it. That was a few days ago but the Raptor is still viewed in your program as belonging to my tribe. What can explain that ?

And a question if you don't mind, not related to ARKSaveViewer but since you're now an expert in ARK files ;) : I noticed that a player (the same one I gave a Raptor by the way) has his arkprofile file much bigger than the other ones : 23 KB against 9 or 8 KB. He has been playing for just a few days while the other players have been playing for more than 2 months. What can explain such a difference ? Should I worry about something being corrupted ?

FYI, I don't use any mod on my server : totally vanilla.

Thank you and keep up your awesome work !

Edited by Elgar

I've noticed a few changes in the way it stores the tribe against tamed creatures - it may be that it's using a different property name.  I will try and reproduce after work and get back to you on this one.  Few oddities since Genesis and I already noticed that some new claimed babies don't update to use the players TribeId and instead keep the 20000000... id used for unclaimed creatures.

Player file size I'm not sure about and would have to have samples to investigate what's in the larger file you have seen.  I might have learned a little during my time hacking the tookit for my purposes but I would by no means say I'm an "expert" in ark saves.

On 3/3/2020 at 8:02 PM, MirageUK said:
  • Added inventory view for appropriate Player Structures. @ChrisGamingYT

Thank you this is amazing and really useful.

I have noticed that some checkbox options don't save properly, the glitch checkbox and map notification checkbox are checked whenever you restart the application.

No problem @ChrisGamingYT

I'm currently working my way through a few issues with the genesis release and already have that one fixed.  

Other issues I have encountered relate to the tribe/tamer names - Genesis saves don't seem to follow the same standards - sometimes populating the TamerName - other times just populating the TamingTeamId/TargetingTeam.  

I will put an update out over the weekend once I've had chance to code and test it a little - been busy actually playing Genesis this week.  Got my first Blood Stalker last night which is good fun but definitely challenging my navigation skills :)

In the meantime I'm still working through the item stats whilst @Norlinri has kindly offered to find and provide co-ords for all the glitches.

21 hours ago, Anselmo said:

@MirageUK Would it be possible to download ftp to synchronize  local folder  only changed and new files?

Thanks

Would you keep .arktribe/.arkprofile files locally when they have been removed from the server?

I currently DELETE all then re-download only what is currently on the server.

I will be including a Remove Player option in the next build so that if you do keep them locally you have a way to clean them up.

3 hours ago, MirageUK said:

Would you keep .arktribe/.arkprofile files locally when they have been removed from the server?

I currently DELETE all then re-download only what is currently on the server.

I will be including a Remove Player option in the next build so that if you do keep them locally you have a way to clean them up.

Yes suggestion and keep .arktribe / .arkprofile files locally re-download what has been changed, if there is none in files locally download all.
Thanks

• Thanks 1

Ok - I'll need another hour or so once I get home to sort out the FTP synchronise / player deletion but here's the list for the release this evening:

(edit) 

Preview 34 now available.

Bug Fixes

• Checkboxes would not remember your selection when closing and re-opening ARK Viewer:  @ChrisGamingYT
    • Settings > Single Player Notitifcation
    • Settings > File Mode Notification
    • Structure Summary > Glitches
  • Map image would not show until you manually refresh it by using scroll/zoom on new install. @Elgar
  • Tamed creatures sometimes not associated with the taming/raising/claiming tribe meaning you can only see them when ALL TRIBES is selected. @Elgar / @MirageUK
  • Tamed creatures would sometimes display TAMER and IMPRINTER. @MirageUK
  • Copy commands in player tab would crash if the player was not part of a tribe. @MyPeSePeArK
  • Partially downloaded ARK Save would crash on load and prevent you loading ARK Viewer.  Now allows you in to re-download or check your settings are correct. @Anselmo
  • Copy command dropdown would reset when changing tribe/player on Player and Player Structure tabs. @Norlinri
  • Tooltip for the new Glitches structure summary was showing "Beaver Dam Locations". @Norlinri
  • Cryopod creatures would show location they were added to pod, not current pod location. @MirageUK

Features

• By default FTP now only downloads updated files to save on time/bandwidth.  Editable in settings - "Synchronise / Clean" @Anselmo
  • Option on Player tab to delete a player (deletes .arkprofile for selected player after confirmation) @MyPeSePeArK
  • Export context menu (Right Click) added to each tab grid.  Export to JSON/CSV (xml coming soon). @Norlinri / @Anselmo
  • All glitch locations (inc. X/Y/Z thanks to @Norlinri) for Volcanic, Bog and Arctic regions now mapped.
Edited by MirageUK
Released Now / Tagged Request Members
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cheers @Zhandroid

Tbh I didn't expect that so many would be interested in it and that I'd have had so much input/feedback and changes as I have had.  It was a tool I knocked together to help @121HEP and I on our own server.

I recon that within the next 2 weeks it'll be released properly and I will create a new post with instructions on how to use it and what it does but any releases until then I will also update on the 1st page.  Thanks for the tip.

Edited by MirageUK

I will have a look but I doubt it. They are part of the map logic rather than something that is saved into the map save same as normal drops and the new glitches in Genesis. 

Fortunately the glitches are always in the exact same place so although I can't read them from the save data @Norlinri has kindly been mapping these all out in a spreadsheet which I then convert to JSON for use in my program.

I guess I could do similar lists for the drops/veins on other maps if people provided the data (lat/lon - if possible x/y/z)

(edit) info is available on the Wiki so I will look into including drops/veins in a future update.

Edited by MirageUK