Admin / Trusted Player Tool - Game Save Visualiser

MirageUK

7 hours ago, MirageUK said:

I can't see anything obviously wrong with your setup.  The server address - did you just use the IP address and not the path?  Maybe a rogue space you can't see in the path you entered causing issues?

I will add further checks and logging when I get home from work this evening.

I have a server in a g-portal.com

1 hour ago, ChrisGamingYT said:

^that's definitely a huge improvement over the previous setting

if I were you I wouldn't try to achieve perfect accuracy, I'm afraid the map they've drawn is itself inaccurate

Not gonna be perfect - I'm a coder, not graphical but I basically smudged out the old grid then made my own in the correct co ords for my viewer. 

I then resized/moved the image to my grid as close as I could match to the in-game war map for:

Center of the island @ 40/30

Center of the crab claws of island @ 50/90

Edge of the pond thing @ 90/50

It's close enough to see an overview so I'll add the logging for ftp and get an update done this evening.

Preview 31 now available.

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/ARK/apps/ARKViewer_Preview31.zip

Features

• Better drawn map positioning for The Center based on approx grid on in-game War Map. @ChrisGamingYT
  • More error handling and checks added to FTP download.  Hopefully find and resolve your issue @MyPeSePeArK

Bug Fixes

• Notification timer kept spamming you to reload if you didn't select yes/no on the dialog. @MirageUK (yay. I found one before ya'll)
  • x-Mosasaur renamed X-Mosasaur in the creaturemap file. @Norlinri

11 hours ago, MirageUK said:

Preview 31 now available.

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/ARK/apps/ARKViewer_Preview31.zip

Features

• Better drawn map positioning for The Center based on approx grid on in-game War Map. @ChrisGamingYT
  • More error handling and checks added to FTP download.  Hopefully find and resolve your issue @MyPeSePeArK

Bug Fixes

• Notification timer kept spamming you to reload if you didn't select yes/no on the dialog. @MirageUK (yay. I found one before ya'll)
  • x-Mosasaur renamed X-Mosasaur in the creaturemap file. @Norlinri
connect but contains errors

Edited by MyPeSePeArK

When I try to map an FTP server I crash... did it twice, same result..

I did not select a server from the drop down menu... maybe that did it?

Mode: Mode_SinglePlayer

Save:
TheIsland.ark

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Trace:
   at ARKViewer.frmSettings.UpdateFtpServer() in D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ValgueroViewer\frmSettings.cs:line 704
   at ARKViewer.frmSettings.btnAddServer_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ValgueroViewer\frmSettings.cs:line 683
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Sorry guys - wont be able to look into this until I get home this evening.  Ended up going to bed early l.night.  Single player mode attempting to upadate ftp details shouldn't happen so I will fix that. (edit) - Yes it's due to you not yet selecting a map in the FTP server map selection. I will add further checks pre save.

@MyPeSePeArK please remove the screens from the forum.  I should have mentioned but the additional logs contain the full server ftp - includin your user/password and should have been sent private.  I think I know what the issue is though - my filename is lowercase and unix is case sensitive.  It can't find ragnarok.ark as it's Ragnarok.ark.  I will update to try get a listing of files to get the correct case before attempting blind download.

Edited by MirageUK

Thanks @Anselmo

The report/xml export has been asked about previously but nobody told me any detail on what they wanted to be able to export so I've not done anything with that yet.  If you can give me some detail on what you'd like I'm sure I can add it to my todo list.

Gestation dinos I'm not sure about - I guess I should be able to get that data from the tamed creatures but I will have to check into it for you.

Unclaimed babies - I will have to check that the toolkit I use surfaces these or find a way to alter it so that it does.

Currently working my way through Genesis glitch locations to add into the next build but its hard work - might just have to implement the code and update the data as and when I get chance. If anybody wants to help out with the glitch locations feel free to edit my shared google sheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17cndUaIOXEpTgDafTvESteRn2KAYn2zikgC_2vXBwU8/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers

Mirage

Yeah it's always been this way.  I thought you meant the "tooltips" on the map structures not showing inventory - like the beaver dams.

I will look into adding the inventory button to the structures tab for appropriate structures.

Item quality was only added to the one grid for now just as a test to see what I could find.  I will be updating all grids once I have time to dedicate to going through the ARK devkit to get all the base values I need for the calculations of the stats for each item.

The quality info I got from the player tab appears to be accurate, I have not seen any problem, and it feels great to be able to sort items per quality.

I hope you can find what you look for in the dev kit for item stats, I don't think I have ever used a mod that can show item stats  remotely. The best I've seen is the awesome spyglass that can show item quality in some containers.

Edited by ChrisGamingYT

Preview 32 now available.

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/ARK/apps/ARKViewer_Preview32.zip

Features

• Added ability to show glitch markers on Genesis.  Although only 1 saved to my list atm until I complete it then I will add them all. @Norlinri
  • Added inventory view for appropriate Player Structures. @ChrisGamingYT

Bug Fixes

• Ftp downloads now retrieve a file list from the server to ensure we match any case-sensitive map names. Should hopefully resolve your issue @MyPeSePeArK
  • Saving config with FTP selected but no server crash. @AndyofBorg
  • Added more checks to the addition of new FTP servers to ensure enough detail to try connect.

@ChrisGamingYT Don't worry - the item data will be as accurate as possible from the devkit I have available and show all stats I can.  It's just a boring job having to first find and then open the appropriate item blueprint to manually eyeball and write down the 3-4 properties that are needed from each.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, MirageUK said:

Preview 32 now available.

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/ARK/apps/ARKViewer_Preview32.zip

Features

• Added ability to show glitch markers on Genesis.  Although only 1 saved to my list atm until I complete it then I will add them all. @Norlinri
  • Added inventory view for appropriate Player Structures. @ChrisGamingYT

Bug Fixes

• Ftp downloads now retrieve a file list from the server to ensure we match any case-sensitive map names. Should hopefully resolve your issue @MyPeSePeArK
  • Saving config with FTP selected but no server crash. @AndyofBorg
  • Added more checks to the addition of new FTP servers to ensure enough detail to try connect.

@ChrisGamingYT Don't worry - the item data will be as accurate as possible from the devkit I have available and show all stats I can.  It's just a boring job having to first find and then open the appropriate item blueprint to manually eyeball and write down the 3-4 properties that are needed from each.

image.thumb.png.a0bb3d765816f79740a8ab0e8fad56b3.png

For my no connect :(

14 minutes ago, MirageUK said:

Good morning @MyPeSePeArK

Looks your FTP server doesn't return the same format dates as I'm expecting.  Can you please run this version and let me know the messagebox content? - dont worry ftp credentials no longer exposed.

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/ARK/apps/ARKViewer_MyPeSePeArK.zip

Thanks in advance

Added screenchots. I have more for this

ARKSaveViewer_rPyrigbqaH.png

ARKSaveViewer_VKyRLHXwmJ.png

ARKSaveViewer_lVAlI6Wtgh.png

ARKSaveViewer_fiPYbenDmc.png

Ouch! Checking the source code for FileZilla it would appear there are LOTS of different formats to take into consideration for the directory listing from an FTP server.

Unfortunatley I don't have the time to convert the C++ code of FileZilla into C# for my Viewer at the moment so I will remove the messagebox and default to the current system date time on dowload if I can't parse the server time response.

This will mean that you may end up seeing the save time / last active times incorrectly as these are based on the last save time of .Ark, .ArkProfile and .ArkTribe files on the server.

Please re-download Preview 32.  I have re-packaged it with this change in.

Time formats will be added to my "todo" list.

Cheers

10 minutes ago, MirageUK said:

Ouch! Checking the source code for FileZilla it would appear there are LOTS of different formats to take into consideration for the directory listing from an FTP server.

Unfortunatley I don't have the time to convert the C++ code of FileZilla into C# for my Viewer at the moment so I will remove the messagebox and default to the current system date time on dowload if I can't parse the server time response.

This will mean that you may end up seeing the save time / last active times incorrectly as these are based on the last save time of .Ark, .ArkProfile and .ArkTribe files on the server.

Please re-download Preview 32.  I have re-packaged it with this change in.

Time formats will be added to my "todo" list.

Cheers

Thank you for your work. I, m sorry for been boring