Admin / Trusted Player Tool - Game Save Visualiser

MirageUK

Cheers @EVO - Will get onto them reports this afternoon/evening. 

I will add further checks to the steam cmd stuff - I run a local game and use the tool on my own machine using ftp so it's all there for me.

Map updater - I believe I know what this is.  It must not have been able to read a proper TribeId for one of the tribes you selected - and as such assumes "0" is ALL tribes. 

Sorting-reset - I've not actually tested sort by cryo, will look into that one.

As you can imagine I'm also getting a bit of time in-game atm with the new Genesis map so updates won't be as frequent for the next few days but I will try and get your issues resovled between playing today.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, MirageUK said:

Cheers @EVO - Will get onto them reports this afternoon/evening. 

I will add further checks to the steam cmd stuff - I run a local game and use the tool on my own machine using ftp so it's all there for me.

Map updater - I believe I know what this is.  It must not have been able to read a proper TribeId for one of the tribes you selected - and as such assumes "0" is ALL tribes. 

Sorting-reset - I've not actually tested sort by cryo, will look into that one.

As you can imagine I'm also getting a bit of time in-game atm with the new Genesis map so updates won't be as frequent for the next few days but I will try and get your issues resovled between playing today.

no worries - your tool already saved me alot of work, so everything is usable und as youve seen those bugs are just "things to keep in mind by the next push".
Take your time

btw: with the local-mode it would be awesome when you can save the last edit timestamp on the file and auto reload the map when the timestamp changes..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, santosho81 said:

for me teleport commands don't work, have to manual change every  ","  to  "." 

What teleport commands are you referring to?

I have had a look through some of them and can't see any that use comma seperation and I don't add commas explicitly simply replace the values in <>:

• SetPlayerPos  <x> <y> <z>
  • TeleportPlayerIDToMe <PlayerID>
  • TeleportPlayerNameToMe <CharacterName>
  • TeleportToPlayer <PlayerID>
  • TeleportToPlayerName <CharacterName>

It might be a regional thing when casting the values to strings.  I will try and be more explicit in using decimal instead of relying on system settings.

Edited by MirageUK

Preview 28 now available.

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/ARK/apps/ARKViewer_Preview28.zip

Bugs

• Forced string representations to fixed DP instead of default output.  Hopefully resolves some command and decimal conversion issues but need confirmation as it shows decimals on my system already. @ChrisGamingYT @EVO
  • Added file check to single player file search to ensure steam library file exists before attempt to read it. @EVO
  • Re-applied any previous sort order when loading different detail grids. @EVO

Features

• Notification of file changes when using Single Player or File modes to prompt a reload. @EVO
  • Renamed all the new variants to match the in game prefix of "X-" instead of the particular biome as I had for example "Bog Parasaur" is now "X-Parasaur".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

uh yeah -- u'r quick.. ❤️
Wild Creatures "setPlayerPos" still wrong conversation.. "SetPlayerPos  -403305,00 -156054,80 -14178,46"
(German Windows 2k16, dunno if happends in EN)

- Config: jep, fixed and works
- Sorting: Fixed
- (nice! You've also fixed a bug with the inventory viewer and the search engine (0 pointer exception during search))

- Notification -> somethings not right here.. It pops a notify that somethings changed but no map save occured.. Sometimes every minute again..
(map save is each 30 min) - maybe wrong property? (Selecting yes with reload works, just the selector isnt working as expected)

Preview 29 now available.

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/ARK/apps/ARKViewer_Preview29.zip

Bugs

• Forced string representations to fixed DP instead of regional output.  Thanks @ChrisGamingYT for the github pointer of Larkators fix.
  • Changed to use UTC filetimes on the notification. @EVO
  • Fixed config to allow save for notification options.
Edited by MirageUK
  • Thanks 2

@ChrisGamingYT FYI I have an update for the map image scrol/zoom you asked for but unless somebody finds more bugs or asks for something else easy it's probably gonna be next weekend now before I include it in the release with the Item Stat update.

Left Click + Mouse Move = Pan

Right Click + Mouse Up = Zoom Out

Right Click + Mouse Down = Zoom In

MapControl.gif

Hello! !
i have a repport with the lastest version, instantly when load a file selection map

Mode: Mode_Offline

Save:
C:\Ark\servers\RagnarokX10\ShooterGame\Saved\Ragnarok\Ragnarok.ark

El índice estaba fuera del intervalo. Debe ser un valor no negativo e inferior al tamaño de la colección.
Nombre del parámetro: index

Trace:
   en System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   en System.Collections.Generic.List`1.System.Collections.IList.get_Item(Int32 index)
   en ArkSavegameToolkitNet.ArkSavegame.<LoadCryopodEntries>g__WhereEmptyCryopodHasCustomItemDataBytesArrayBytes|50_0(GameObject o) en D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ArkSavegameToolkitNet\ArkSaveGame.cs:línea 188
   en System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
   en System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
   en System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   en ArkSavegameToolkitNet.ArkSavegame.LoadCryopodEntries() en D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ArkSavegameToolkitNet\ArkSaveGame.cs:línea 147
   en ArkSavegameToolkitNet.ArkSavegame.LoadEverything() en D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ArkSavegameToolkitNet\ArkSaveGame.cs:línea 137
   en ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain.ArkGameData.Update(CancellationToken ct, ArkPlayerExternal[] externalPlayerData, Boolean deferApplyNewData, ArkAnonymizeData anonymize) en D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain\ArkGameData.cs:línea 74
   en ARKViewer.frmViewer.LoadData() en D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ValgueroViewer\frmViewer.cs:línea 202
   en ARKViewer.frmViewer.btnSettings_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) en D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ValgueroViewer\frmViewer.cs:línea 3061
   en System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

• Facepalm 1

Good morning @arkland

Thank you for the bug report.  Unfortunately without your map data I'm unable to reproduce this issue locally.  It seems like it's matching some of your cryopod data but then failing with others.

Is there any chance you can upload the Ragnarok.ark file you are trying to load so that I can download a copy and debug the issue?

If you can then please hit me up with the download link on Discord ( CyberMirageUK#7623 ) or Steam ( CyberMirageUK )

Thanks in advance

MirageUK

Edited by MirageUK

.. and just like that @ChrisGamingYT somebody reports something  I need a release for.

Preview 30 now available.

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/ARK/apps/ARKViewer_Preview30.zip

Features

• Ability to scroll and zoom map image.  Left click to pan, Right click to zoom. @ChrisGamingYT

Bug Fixes

• Crash when loading a map with old cryo pod data that don't use the new method to store dino info. @arkland

• Thanks 1

Thank you Mirage, tested and works wonders, truly a major QOL upgrade :)

I have checked again how off the map is and TBH I'm not sure it's a problem with your product, the map itself is very inaccurate in game

I am posting a few visual examples regardless, I marked structures I have next to center obelisks and approximately how off they are, again I have noticed that the in game map is itself graphically inaccurate so I doubt you can do anything about it

https://i.imgur.com/MKb6xI1.png

Edited by ChrisGamingYT

2 hours ago, MirageUK said:

Can you do me a favour @ChrisGamingYT and copy me each of the locations you've marked out with the "SetPlayerPos" copy command co-ords?

I will setup structures in the same place for testing purposes and see if I can get it more accurate.

Sure.

copied with your utility

EAST : SetPlayerPos  252186.90 193778.80 -8576.86
NORTH : SetPlayerPos  38596.68 -211518.50 1906.55
WEST : SetPlayerPos  -377780.00 42170.63 -13722.00

copied in-game with copycoordstoclipboard command

EAST : 252271 193892 -8543 -116.79 -32.24
NORTH : 38564 -211570 1798 -80.31 0.00
WEST : -377829 42214 -13830 -12.76 -28.54

• Thanks 1

@ChrisGamingYT - wow just done a little checking and it seems to be an issue most have with the center map.  

I see in game that the gps co ords are out compared to maps produced by others - including my own. Left = In-game warp map, Right = Toolkit map used by Viewer.

CenterAlignment.thumb.png.97ee28d3cab952a894eb798d552568a0.png

Not sure why they would change the grid lines so they no longer match in-game. I will look into this one when I get home this evening.  Hopefully I can find a clean map without the grid to add my own and match it up properly.