Admin / Trusted Player Tool - Game Save Visualiser

MirageUK

Something like this:

NewViewer_MinMaxWild.png

Preview 16 now uploaded:

or

Bug Fixes

• Dropped items was incorrectly including items not dropped by player (tamed dino eggs)

Features:

• Min/Max selection on the wild tab. @Elgar
Edited by MirageUK
  • Thanks 1

Preview 17 uploaded.

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/ARK/apps/ARKViewer_Preview17.zip
or

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EsISo9W7xZJ2G_h2o7aQOpGL2RGGN60Z/view?usp=sharing

Bug Fixes:

• Map markers for map structures not correct. Wyverrn, Deino, Drake nests etc.  @Norlinri
  • Structure markers wasn't idenfying Wyvern nests with Ice eggs, only Fire.

Features:

• Added copy commands to the structure selection popup to allow SetPlayerPos command.
  • Thanks 1

Hi MirageUK,

I just tested the new filtering feature in Preview 16 but it doesn't seem to work. Or maybe I misunderstood it.

When I set a range in the Min / Max fields, the list of creatures below still show all the levels, and every creature position is still displayed on the map, regardless of its level.

With a level range set in the Min / Max fields, it would be useful if the list below and the dots on the map would show only the creatures within this level range.

Preview 18 now available

or

Bug Fixes

• Wild min/max only worked on summary list and was not applied to detail view. @Norlinri @Elgar

Features

• Beaver dam structure view now shows content as a tooltip when hovering over the latitude column. @Norlinri

If you already download please re-download.  Map was stil showing ALL wild and not applying the min/max filter.

Edited by MirageUK
Re-uploaded JUST NOW. Updated URL.
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, MirageUK said:

You guys working together? Same issue reported pretty much same time by @Norlinri.  Update shortly.

Hi, no, I don't know him / her.

3 minutes ago, MirageUK said:

Bug Fixes

• Wild min/max only worked on summary list and was not applied to detail view. @Norlinri @Elgar

Thank you so much !! :D

48 minutes ago, MirageUK said:

I think it's still redirecting to Preview17.

Just changing 17 to 18 in the link does the trick in the meantime :)

Edited by Norlinri
  • Facepalm 1

It's fine - wasn't long lived preview anyway thanks to your keen eye for detail.

Preview 19 now available

or

Bug Fixes:

• Beaver Dam content tooltip was incorrectly showing count of slots in use (not full) instead of the actual item quantity. @Norlinri

Features:

• Added inventory tooltips to all structures with inventory.
  • Added colour coding to the map markers to show inventory structures with content with a green border.  Works well for charge nodes etc. but not so much for beaver dams which de-spawn without content so never a red border marker.
  • Thanks 2

This is truly an amazing tool. I would like to thank you for making this, its greatly appreciated. Our admins have been using this on our Ark cluster to help find Tribes that are active/inactive and see where they are on the map.

Just as a suggestion, would it maybe be possible to add an extra tab called 'Tribes' and have something like Tribename,Tribe ID, Dino Count, Structure Count and last active date. This I'm sure would help a lot of server owners and would be a massive time saver when cleaning up maps.

Is there also a way to donate to you or buy you a coffee for all the hard work you have put in? Thankyou :)

Edited by Shodan
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Shodan but knowing it's helping others is enough reward.  It's simply a tool I "knocked together" starting with a simple grid view for myself and my friends.

It has evolved thanks mainly to the developers of the toolkit I use and the ideas, suggestions and testing from you guys.  I wouldn't feel right taking anything for what is basically built atop of others fine work and suggestions.  

• Like 2

Preview 20 now available

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/ARK/apps/ARKViewer_Preview20.zip

or

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UkdCdTyMVa-m0UhaSjgtjkRXCu4Vd-sW/view?usp=sharing

Bug Fixes

• Nest lists were showing incorrect egg levels in the tooltip.
  • Tames from breeding mutations would cause base melee stat to go negative.

Features

• Added tooltips of contents for all map structures (beaver dams, obelisks, charge nodes etc.)
  • Thanks 1

@Shodan - I can add a tribe summary - but only for tribes/players that haven't uploaded off the server and still have .arktribe and .arkprofile files available.  Can't seem to get any dates of placed structures so can only get date last dino was tamed without the .arkprofile/tribe files.

Will work on it anyway - hopefully it's helpful.

That would be amazing! Really appreciate you looking into that. By last active date I mean when they last logged in to the server. So if it was able to list tribes and you could sort by the date that one of the players in that tribe was last online it would be amazing. I get that it may limit you to only players that are online at that time.

By structure count I mean how many structures that tribe has on the map in total. I know it allready shows that number in your structures tab but it would be amazing for server owners to see it next to a tribe and be able to sort them in order of date a tribemember last logged in, if that is at all possible.

So for example next to the 'Dropped Items' tab there could maybe be a 'Tribe' tab that when you click on you could have each tribe listed with headings 'Tribename', 'tribeID', 'Dino Count', 'Structure Count', 'Last active date' and maybe when you click on that tribe it shows all their structures on the map.

A lot of what I'm asking about here may not even be possible but if any of this was at all possible it would make this tool even more invaluable for server owners.

@CyberMirageUK Just loaded a save from two of our maps into it and while the save is loading I got this error.......

Mode: Mode_Offline

Save:
C:\Ark Server Backups\PVE\17th FEB 2020\5 - VALGUERO\Saved\SavedArks\Valguero_P.ark

Trace:
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at ARKViewer.frmViewer.LoadData() in D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ValgueroViewer\frmViewer.cs:line 212
   at ARKViewer.frmViewer.btnSettings_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ValgueroViewer\frmViewer.cs:line 2785
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

• Facepalm 1

image.thumb.png.487ea823a4cb3edf63643c9776ac822a.png

Not sure the tribe tab is reporting the right number of players in a tribe

Getting this error when trying to use command: setplayerpos on rafts/motorboats

Unable to cast object of type 'ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain.ArkTamedCreature' to type 'ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain.ArkStructure'.

Trace:
   at ARKViewer.frmViewer.btnCopyCommandStructure_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ValgueroViewer\frmViewer.cs:line 3981
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)