Admin / Trusted Player Tool - Game Save Visualiser

MirageUK

Preview 9 available for download:

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/ARK/apps/ARKViewer_Preview9.zip

or

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BhrIOLVafdn-zbSBpjXTJtptc9MGexQ-/view?usp=sharing

Bug Fixes

• Coded the "Hide No Bodies" instead of it being a toggle that does nothing.
  • Made the "Structures" tab remember the structure selection betweeen tribe/player selections in an attemp to re-select the same structure if the new tribe/player has any.
  • Renamed "Vulure" to "Vulture"... I will continue working on doing these translations from class to friendly names in the next update.

The way it is coded is to use 1 map per FTP server.  

• Creates server name sub-folder under Viewer program folder to hold the server downloads.
  • Connects to FTP server - downloads the specified <Map>.ark file.
  • Attempts to download any .arktribe and .arkprofile in the same folder as your .ark map file.

If you wanted to have multiple maps available on same FTP server it is possble under sub-folders however you would need to create seperate configs in Viewer duplicating the ftp server address but with a different save path/file for your map?

Hello Good day
in case it could help I will include this report that I received when load a save

Mode: Mode_Offline

Save:
C:\Ark\servers\RagnarokX10\ShooterGame\Saved\Ragnarok\Ragnarok.ark

El índice estaba fuera del intervalo. Debe ser un valor no negativo e inferior al tamaño de la colección.
Nombre del parámetro: index

Trace:
   en System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   en System.Collections.Generic.List`1.System.Collections.IList.get_Item(Int32 index)
   en ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain.ArkItem..ctor(IGameObject item, ISaveState saveState) en D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain\ArkItem.cs:línea 189
   en ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain.IGameObjectExtensions.AsItem(IGameObject self, ISaveState saveState) en D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain\IGameObjectExtensions.cs:línea 68
   en ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain.ArkGameData.<>c__DisplayClass13_0.<Update>b__25(GameObject x) en D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain\ArkGameData.cs:línea 182
   en System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext()
   en System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source)
   en System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   en ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain.ArkGameData.Update(CancellationToken ct, ArkPlayerExternal[] externalPlayerData, Boolean deferApplyNewData, ArkAnonymizeData anonymize) en D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain\ArkGameData.cs:línea 182
   en ARKViewer.frmViewer.LoadData() en D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ValgueroViewer\frmViewer.cs:línea 139
   en ARKViewer.frmViewer..ctor() en D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ValgueroViewer\frmViewer.cs:línea 76
   en ARKViewer.Program.Main() en D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ValgueroViewer\Program.cs:línea 26

Preview 10 now available - and will likely be the last "feature" update until I finish coding up the cryo stuff properly which is going to take me a few days.

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/ARK/apps/ARKViewer_Preview10.zip

or

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Pu04EohRNqOYtAFoQFgBmwqQ1X_rmune/view?usp=sharing

Bug Fixes:

• Crash when attempting to read custom data from Cryopods - Reported by @arkland - Thanks for the report.  I should have known that the cryo data isn't always available and to add checks everywhere.  Similar issues to that reported by Hep although your issue is failing trying to read name and not the stats.

Features:

• Added "Copy Player ID" & "Copy Tribe ID" right click options to the player grid.  Recommended by @Norlinri
  • Added "Copy Tribe ID" right click option to the structures grid.  Recommended by @Norlinri

Any major issues please let me know - bug fixes only for the next release until I fully re-work the toolkit to include proper cryo data.

Cheers

Mirage

• Thanks 1

Just a quick update to let you guys know that with a little more error handling the FULL cryopod creature data will definitely be available next update.

At the moment I have them bubbling back up to the UI as normal tamed creatures - I will add a column to the grid for "Cryo" and also a checkbox to show/hide em.

Didn't take as long as I thought it would once I understood it a little better.  I will try put together a pull request - or branch off Flachdachs github code to make the toolkit update available to others making ARK tools.

Download update should be ready early tomorrow evening after adding more error handling and doing further testing.

... scrap that.. maybe a day or so after all.  Got it listing the dinos and locations and with correct tribe but no stats loaded.

(GEEK STUFF:  something missing from teh domain objects as I have seen them load in the seperate lower level toolkit classes)

Edited by MirageUK
Update on timescale - no stat data bubbling up.

Found it - little hacking of the ObjectId from the cryo data file to match the new object id's I use when adding them to the master list.

Preview 11 now available:

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/ARK/apps/ARKViewer_Preview11.zip

or

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XX659hYOenLnhuNEPhiXRDWPuLpDMm5I/view?usp=sharing

No bug fixes this time - just the removal of the "Cryo" tab and addition of Cryo tame data into the Tamed tab with full stat breakdown - "Ice cube" option to toggle between showing them and not (no toggle for normal tames - they always show). Cryo column added to the end of the grid but the background colour of cryo rows will also be a light blue.

• Thanks 1

Knackered today but glad I finally got it all working before logging off at approx. 12.30am.. then being awake until almost 3am as my brain wouldn't shut off!!

I noticed there are 2 different toolkits available written in C# so I will try and get both updated with my cryopod change:

I will add pull requests for each (once I work out what needs changing in the toolkit I dont use) to implement the cryo functionality but may end up forking my own branch for others to use.

Forked my own branches of each project, coded and submitted the cryopod read changes and submitted pull requests to each of the main developers for them to review my changes and update their master version of the code.

Anybody know of any other tools using these libraries so that I can update the authors when I manage to patch both toolkits for cryo data inclusion?

Edited by MirageUK
Both toolkits now updated.

It's a limitation of the toolkit I use, the numbers are basically too high and "wrap" to negative - I noticed negative figures in our old Ark Scrape tool which uses the same toolkit.

I see the ones previous are 55 melee and the new max'd ones are -60.  If the 60 is correct I can strip the negative sign but if not I'm not sure what I can really do about it unfortunately.

Edited by MirageUK

Preview 12 available - nothing major, couple of bug fixes and I believe the majority of item/structures now mapped out with friendly names.

or

Bug Fixes

• Clicking wild creature marker on the map fails to scroll the list to show the selected creature.
  • Selecting specific player in Structure tab incorrectly shows all structures for any player in the same tribe and not just the selected player.

Features

• Split the Item and Structures into their own lists and added as many "friendly" names as I could find.
  • Added a structure tab to the options.

Work in progress

• Complete the settings page to allow users to add/edit structue/item name pairs and icons.
  • Add more detail to the inventory items (durability/level/dmg etc.)
  • Add more detail to creatures (colour regions?)
  • Design and code the ftp server export/import functionality.
  • Make some progress on the dino ancestor viewer.. kinda stalled on this one whilst adding other stuff and fixing bugs.
  • Thanks 1

Unlucky for some but hopefully not you guys - Preview 13 is now available.

or

Bug Fixes:

• Added further checks to settings dialog save to prevent crash when no single player game selected. @Norlinri
  • Re-worked the structure tab selection.  It was previously not showing all structures for all selections. Hopefully much better now.

Features:

• Added colour regions to wild and tamed grids to make it easier to identify event creatures or breeding colours.
  • Added colour tab to settings page (read only atm, will allow edit in future release with all other settings options)
  • Moved Rafts and Motorboats into Structures and removed from Tamed Tab.
Edited by MirageUK
Raft change.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Rattgtg I would have thought that this would be possible by querying any egg which has a targetingteam property but no inventoryid - meaning it's been picked up by a player but then not stored.

I can certainly get the location of wild fertile eggs as I use that to list nests with eggs in them (green marker for egg nests, red for empty)

Leave it with me, I'll see what I can do.

(edit) 

Looks like another one I'll have to dig into the toolkit code to expose this data to my UI but I can definitely see them as "DroppedItemGeneric_Fertilized..." in the game save itself so can identify them.

Edited by MirageUK

Preview 15 now available (14 never made it to the forums)

or

Bug Fixes:

None

Features:

• Added "splitter" between map and grids so that you can now resize to get more map or more detail. @Norlinri
  • Added "tooltip" to Wyvern/Deino/Drake nests in the popup structure view to display the egg contents. @Norlinri
  • Added "dropped items" tab to allow you to visualise and clean up any dropped eggs and such. @Rattgtg

As usual please let me know if you encounter any issues or would like to suggest any features.

Thanks again for your support.

MirageUK

Edited by MirageUK
Tagged forum members with credit
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you MirageUK, your tool becomes more and more amazing after each release ! My friends and I use it every day.

I would have one little suggestion, but of very low priority, so feel free to reject it of course.

In Larkator, I was able to filter the levels of the dinos displayed on the map, for example to display only dinos between levels 135 and 150. It's useful to see at a glance where are these dinos.

Like I said, your program is already awesome as is. Thank you !

• Like 1