CKF for Xbox crossplay servers?

Tovya

Hi everyone,

So, I'm new to Ark, and I've fallen in love with building. The other day, I saw a speed build of the Falcon Keep someone did on YouTube, and fell even more in love with building in Ark, but I'm having an impossible time finding any unofficial PC sessions on the Xbox server listing that have the CKF mod enabled. Every server I've found in this forum advertising the mod seems to be only on Steam. Am I just not seeing it, or are mods only available on the Steam servers, which I understand are not crossplay with Xbox?

Thanks everyone, and Merry Christmas to all!

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, Tovya said:

Hi everyone,

So, I'm new to Ark, and I've fallen in love with building. The other day, I saw a speed build of the Falcon Keep someone did on YouTube, and fell even more in love with building in Ark, but I'm having an impossible time finding any unofficial PC sessions on the Xbox server listing that have the CKF mod enabled. Every server I've found in this forum advertising the mod seems to be only on Steam. Am I just not seeing it, or are mods only available on the Steam servers, which I understand are not crossplay with Xbox?

Thanks everyone, and Merry Christmas to all!

Mods are unfortunately only available on Steam, not on consoles. :(

Archived