Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
WarDrumJordan

WINTER 2019 UPDATE

Recommended Posts

This is torturing. Can we get some update on Android please. I can't update my apps which causes unable to login. Plus.. errie turret damage is really low after  system update. It can't even kill dimorph fast like usually or even the flying insects. Might going to get notified of my Dino killed really soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Delyna said:

This is torturing. Can we get some update on Android please. I can't update my apps which causes unable to login. Plus.. errie turret damage is really low after  system update. It can't even kill dimorph fast like usually or even the flying insects. Might going to get notified of my Dino killed really soon.

Eerie Turret damage is being fixed in tonight's daily maintenance, that was a bug. We are not sure why Google is taking so long getting the update out to all regions, it should appear for you any moment now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SO YOU DIDN'T FIX THE BUG THAT CAUSES OUR BODIES TO FALL THROUGH THE BUILDING/ FLOOR AND MAP WHILE OFFLINE?

THEN IT'S STILL UNPLAYABLE.

I've lost too many amazing items because of this. I've even lost purchased items because of this.

 

Mobile needs to get rid of the store and stop raping us... the usual on the mobile scene.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, single player, buy 100 ambers a Name change ticket, put my new name, it was yesterday, message said success... and still nothing today, still my old name « Dj-oul » I saw so many avertissements to get these amber, I was keeping them to buy the golden ring, and I see this ticket, I was so happy to finaly get a griffin, I am 79 level so not enough to have their respect. Please, I google all the day but can’t find anything, I write support ticket today, hope I will get soon a response. I Now I have only 34 ambers and it will take so many times to recover the 134 I had. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I’m single player, buy 100 ambers a Name change ticket, put my new name, it was yesterday, message said success... and still nothing today, the day after, still my old name « Dj-oul » I saw so many avertissements to get these ambers, I was keeping them to buy the golden ring, and I see this ticket, I was so happy to finaly get a griffin, I am 79 level so not enough to have their respect. Please, I google all the day but can’t find anything, I write support ticket today, hope I will get soon a response. I Now I have only 34 ambers and it will take so many times to recover the 134 I had. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/23/2019 at 7:53 PM, Djoul said:

Hi, single player, buy 100 ambers a Name change ticket, put my new name, it was yesterday, message said success... and still nothing today, still my old name « Dj-oul » I saw so many avertissements to get these amber, I was keeping them to buy the golden ring, and I see this ticket, I was so happy to finaly get a griffin, I am 79 level so not enough to have their respect. Please, I google all the day but can’t find anything, I write support ticket today, hope I will get soon a response. I Now I have only 34 ambers and it will take so many times to recover the 134 I had. Thank you.

I’m having the same issue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/23/2019 at 3:30 PM, Djoul said:

Hi, I’m single player, buy 100 ambers a Name change ticket, put my new name, it was yesterday, message said success... and still nothing today, the day after, still my old name « Dj-oul » I saw so many avertissements to get these ambers, I was keeping them to buy the golden ring, and I see this ticket, I was so happy to finaly get a griffin, I am 79 level so not enough to have their respect. Please, I google all the day but can’t find anything, I write support ticket today, hope I will get soon a response. I Now I have only 34 ambers and it will take so many times to recover the 134 I had. Thank you.

why is your name so familiar?

i might butcher this but was your name once pixel gamer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...