WINTER 2019 UPDATE

GroveStreetJordan

• GroveStreet
7 minutes ago, Delyna said:

This is torturing. Can we get some update on Android please. I can't update my apps which causes unable to login. Plus.. errie turret damage is really low after  system update. It can't even kill dimorph fast like usually or even the flying insects. Might going to get notified of my Dino killed really soon.

Eerie Turret damage is being fixed in tonight's daily maintenance, that was a bug. We are not sure why Google is taking so long getting the update out to all regions, it should appear for you any moment now.

SO YOU DIDN'T FIX THE BUG THAT CAUSES OUR BODIES TO FALL THROUGH THE BUILDING/ FLOOR AND MAP WHILE OFFLINE?

THEN IT'S STILL UNPLAYABLE.

I've lost too many amazing items because of this. I've even lost purchased items because of this.

Mobile needs to get rid of the store and stop raping us... the usual on the mobile scene.

Hi, single player, buy 100 ambers a Name change ticket, put my new name, it was yesterday, message said success... and still nothing today, still my old name « Dj-oul » I saw so many avertissements to get these amber, I was keeping them to buy the golden ring, and I see this ticket, I was so happy to finaly get a griffin, I am 79 level so not enough to have their respect. Please, I google all the day but can’t find anything, I write support ticket today, hope I will get soon a response. I Now I have only 34 ambers and it will take so many times to recover the 134 I had. Thank you.

Hi, I’m single player, buy 100 ambers a Name change ticket, put my new name, it was yesterday, message said success... and still nothing today, the day after, still my old name « Dj-oul » I saw so many avertissements to get these ambers, I was keeping them to buy the golden ring, and I see this ticket, I was so happy to finaly get a griffin, I am 79 level so not enough to have their respect. Please, I google all the day but can’t find anything, I write support ticket today, hope I will get soon a response. I Now I have only 34 ambers and it will take so many times to recover the 134 I had. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/23/2019 at 7:53 PM, Djoul said:

Hi, single player, buy 100 ambers a Name change ticket, put my new name, it was yesterday, message said success... and still nothing today, still my old name « Dj-oul » I saw so many avertissements to get these amber, I was keeping them to buy the golden ring, and I see this ticket, I was so happy to finaly get a griffin, I am 79 level so not enough to have their respect. Please, I google all the day but can’t find anything, I write support ticket today, hope I will get soon a response. I Now I have only 34 ambers and it will take so many times to recover the 134 I had. Thank you.

I’m having the same issue. 

On 12/23/2019 at 3:30 PM, Djoul said:

Hi, I’m single player, buy 100 ambers a Name change ticket, put my new name, it was yesterday, message said success... and still nothing today, the day after, still my old name « Dj-oul » I saw so many avertissements to get these ambers, I was keeping them to buy the golden ring, and I see this ticket, I was so happy to finaly get a griffin, I am 79 level so not enough to have their respect. Please, I google all the day but can’t find anything, I write support ticket today, hope I will get soon a response. I Now I have only 34 ambers and it will take so many times to recover the 134 I had. Thank you.

why is your name so familiar?

i might butcher this but was your name once pixel gamer?