Chibi Display Cabinet

Zadira

Suggestion

Chibi Display Cabinet

I would love some type of cabinet so that we could display our Chibis.  I would hope that we don't have to depend on a modder for this because that would mean one more mod to add to our already must haves. LOL

In a different game that I used to play, we collected toys. They were miniatures of items that we already had in game.  I wonder if the chibis could be turned into items that we could display on a shelf.  

Or maybe a little cabinet that could show the chibis through glass if they are put into the inventory.  We need some way to display our cute little creatures. 

6 replies to this server topic

Since the chibis already use the offhand item/shield slot, maybe something that uses the same kind of code that makes it so you can display a shield? Except in this case it would be like, a little stackable box/shelf with a single item slot, and when you place the Chibi inside it does the same thing that displays the chibi ingame, just within the confines of the box?

I'm not a coder or modder or anything but I figure that might work as a framework if someone could do the heavy lifting?

Yeah I have a neat RP storage mod that shows weapons, tools and equipment when you store it inside, so why not something like that? Maybe a little thematic thing like barn stalls you can place down, or kitty-carrier like boxes you can stack. something like that. I know some RP modder is gonna figure it out soon lol

The problem with using the taxidermy base is that you would have 54 bases around your home to display the chibis.  I think a  display cabinet might work a little nicer.  Each cabinet could display maybe 10 chibis at a time. It would be so fun to use this as a decoration around my house.
There is a mod that already does this with ark items so I know it would not be difficult to add this to the official game. 

Archived