Manas Nerfed Hard With New Update

ChillEBean

4 hours ago, covenantgrunt said:

You probably who do not know how to play the mana right. Even after this nerf mana is still the single most fastest dino in game. And remains the single best dino in game. Third best damage, fastest mobility, incredibly tanky. Most of complaints about this patch comes from people who dont really know how to use a mana properly.

I agree slightly. ..mana are still trash lol I've never died to a mana rider nor been raided by ppl using a mana .pre z plant nerf.of I'm a very good mana rider which could have some influence .and I play against xbox users from windows 10 but ya .in my opinion  any mana rider that enters my base area and isn't prepared is a gonner...Micro raptors\purlovias.traps  lol poof goes the squishy mana lol and if he runs I'll catch him tek suit is way faster than a mana atm...

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, nameless said:

This nerf doesn't affect me too much.... except that now it had become very hard to get back to my base located on the top of a extinction city sky scrapers...…..

Yes that stinks lol that nerf was pointless via pvp.literally need to just land for a mila second then able to jump\dash as normal.literally can travel the entire map on 1 stamina...

They are only used for griefing, scouting large areas quickly and PvE.

Reduce damage heavily and add more jumps/dashes.

They shouldn't be able to travel the entire length of a map in under a minute and also be able to kill basically every creature on the map. Isn't that the exact reason fliers were nerfed to begin with?

Also... why can ICE Wyverns be frozen by them at all? lololol

on my end being a multiplatform unoficial server admin for my whole tribe, that takes the cake, we've been having issues the last couple of days with invisible corrupted dinos and osc's in extinction, now they nerf the mana even tho we all enjoy the pve side of the game more then the pvp, (talking about the dozen people i play with that bought a copy of the game with season pass mind you) you guys at WC take the decision once more to shove something down our throats that we didnt want even if the game is broken already, if people on official likes those nerfs and updates, fine idc, but let the unofficial and pve guys alone, we pay to play here, we should decide what we want in terms of options about the creatures we have on our own servers, talking for the unofficial guys, idc about official, theres way to much die hard nerds on there to make the game enjoyable anyways, we bought a game to play it the way it came out, stop making changes to it for EVERYONE! we didnt do anything, you nerfed the flyers, the drops, now creatures left and right and you dont even fix the game breaking bugs first, wth!

• 1 month later...
On 12/19/2019 at 8:09 AM, LEDminer said:

I think it's been said before, but balancing the two modes separately wouldn't work.

Instead, having creatures deal different amounts of damage to wilds vs. players and tames could be a more realistic approach to this.

I like this idea.  I have been thinking this a for a LONG time now myself.  Why are PVE servers always getting the rawhide side of the belt every time PVP whines about something?  Ludicrous in my opinion.  Separating damage types is already possible in the game.  Why not use it here?  This is the perfect thing for this feature.  I am perplexed why every person in the world always has to walk around the easiest thing possible because it is "too easy" and find a much harder, more expensive, and more disruptive way of doing things.  Take advantage of the software options you already have.  Quit trying to make it jank around 5 obstacles while avoiding the feature that it already has which does better than your janky work around code.

I fully understand why PvE people can be upset about this. But I'd like to say this was a MUCH needed nerf in PvP, as this makes it much easier to fight manas on other things that aren't manas.

Still isn't enough, personally I think they should just be removed from the game, but sadly Wildcard is going to see everyone on PvE here complaining about it, and are going to force whatever change they make onto the PvP community, and vice versa

Archived