Manas Nerfed Hard With New Update

ChillEBean

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Alsehr said:

There's little I can say that hasn't already been said by dozens of people, but I am a little disappointed.

This kind of heavy-handed nerf hits at all levels of the mana, and I just can't for the life of me figure out why a hardcap on all manas was the solution to any problem? Now, a freshly matured lv 40 mana is no worse at travel than a seasoned and bred stamina mutation-packed lv 400 mana.

Oof.

When the mana was released, I thought, "two seats? Must be a transport tame" I was pleasantly surprised to see that they were actually decent in a pinch, and good at recon despite their low stamina and weight.

Eh, I don't really even know what it's for anymore, you can have it back, WC. 

Come meet me on an official server. We can race a level 400 mana vs a level 40 mana. We can race from blue ob to red ob on rag. A level 400 mana will leave the low level mana behind in dust. A high stam mana can be chaining dashes forever, only staying on ground for fraction  of a second between.

What threads like this illustrate clearly is that the pve community of this game have little knowledge of the game mechanics and should noy be listened. According to them the mana was nerfed to appease pvp community and the mana is useless in pve now. How can a dino be OP in pvp but useless in pve ?

pvp players also need to get around the map very fast. And there is still nothing faster than a mana. If there were then we would be using that instead. What comments from pvers really illustrate is that they have no idea how to fly a mana. 

The mana still has extreme damage from its ice breath. According to pvers it has no damage. On pvp we use the mana because its damage is second only to gigas and velonas. We would not be using manas for OSDs, or killing racers with 100K hp and 100 armor saddle, if not for fact that it has incredibly high damage. 

PvP players use manas because it is the fastest dino in game, one of highest damage dinos in game, and also incredibly tanky. Name one other dino that has all 3 qualities. Name one other dino that can 1v1 a mana and win.

The mana is still the single best dino in game. The problem is not the dino its the user. PVE players do not know how to use a mana simple as that. Itd a skill based dino and pve playera have no skill. On pvp the mana js and will remain dominate because it is still the fastest dino in game and one of best damage dealers and highly tanky on top of it. If pvers were right anf mana was nerfed to useless state we would not be using it.

All pve is doing is revealing that they know absolutely nothing and should not be listened to for game balabce decisions.

This is getting nowhere, a quarter of the people in here are either trolling or their mana use is none or limited enough that the movement change has no effect for them, half are pushing full revert, and a few are throwing tantrums.

What this change did is make mana use in its native map useless in many areas, much of the city towers people built bases on are outright inaccessible. For mostly open terrain they might as well have done nothing, you can jump dash land repeat basically as fast across the map as you could move before for less stamina unless you hit a cliff you can't jump up quickly. This does little to stop people on manas from jumping raptor claus gifts rapidly, it just means they follow the terrain a little closer. So if you're claiming this change is good because they were too fast you might as well be quiet. Same for the ones complaining about dive damage, nothing to do with the change this is about. Even one complaining about not liking them because of how bad they are to use on the ground so the air nerf is good, what sense does that make.

Really what bothers me about this change is how heavy handed it was yet again, 1 dash seriously, even 1 more dash/jump/strafe would at least be reasonable, and the same effect could have been attained without an arbitrary hard limit which makes stamina basically useless on the creature, that's a lot of wasted points on my Managarmr Now I have to level all new ones. I was about to do some mutation stacking on them but I guess I'll be skipping stamina now if I even bother with them at all. I used my mana for quick short trips between towers/bases with limited cargo. That it did well, and now it can't do it at all.

If you want the Managarmr land bound fix it's blasted land movement!  It could serve as a solid land transport if it could actually move reasonably across terrain that isn't perfectly flat and cleared.

Seems like the Mana clap occasionally is hitting for 10x its normal damage.  I don't know what the criteria is to get this to trigger, because it is inconsistent, but riding a 450% Managarmr last night (not imprinted), I was able to clap occasionally for 5500 damage.

EDIT:  The guy claiming 11,000 damage on a clap, I believe that figure now.

13 minutes ago, covenantgrunt said:

Come meet me on an official server. We can race a level 400 mana vs a level 40 mana. We can race from blue ob to red ob on rag. A level 400 mana will leave the low level mana behind in dust. A high stam mana can be chaining dashes forever, only staying on ground for fraction  of a second between.

What threads like this illustrate clearly is that the pve community of this game have little knowledge of the game mechanics and should noy be listened. According to them the mana was nerfed to appease pvp community and the mana is useless in pve now. How can a dino be OP in pvp but useless in pve ?

pvp players also need to get around the map very fast. And there is still nothing faster than a mana. If there were then we would be using that instead. What comments from pvers really illustrate is that they have no idea how to fly a mana. 

The mana still has extreme damage from its ice breath. According to pvers it has no damage. On pvp we use the mana because its damage is second only to gigas and velonas. We would not be using manas for OSDs, or killing racers with 100K hp and 100 armor saddle, if not for fact that it has incredibly high damage. 

PvP players use manas because it is the fastest dino in game, one of highest damage dinos in game, and also incredibly tanky. Name one other dino that has all 3 qualities. Name one other dino that can 1v1 a mana and win.

The mana is still the single best dino in game. The problem is not the dino its the user. PVE players do not know how to use a mana simple as that. Itd a skill based dino and pve playera have no skill. On pvp the mana js and will remain dominate because it is still the fastest dino in game and one of best damage dealers and highly tanky on top of it. If pvers were right anf mana was nerfed to useless state we would not be using it.

All pve is doing is revealing that they know absolutely nothing and should not be listened to for game balabce decisions.

Now you're just making yourself look bad. I haven't seen one person here claiming the change should be reverted because it slows them down or their damage is too low, or that manas are weak in any way. There are a few going on about how they are 'ruined' or 'useless' but that's ambiguous as to what they mean and mostly exaggerated complaining.  I used Manas to quickly move around vertical heavy areas I found awkward or slow with other dinos, and for that this nerf renders them useless. I Have repeatedly stated that the mana breath damage at close range is very good, even too good, and when posts were made about the dive damage issue I agreed it seemed far too high, but I don't generally use manas to fight, I have better dinos for killing things. As far as reducing it's air speed, as I've already said the speed stat shouldn't effect it's air dash, and it can be reduced other ways that don't impact it's usability in general.

Many people are complaining because it makes them less fun to use and makes some areas of the map they are native to, and used to be a good mount in, inaccessible. And yes there are people whining without even trying to use them, but don't use that as an excuse to dismiss and ignore the valid complaints, all you do there is give PvE players reason to do the same to PvP players as 'whining PvPers who got killed by xxxx and cried nerf'.

18 hours ago, TriforceOfTime said:

And that's why the fire counter is literally perfect for the managarmr. Brings usage for fire wyverns and phoenixes back while being able to tackle an issue that so many PvPers whine about.

I am not opposed to buffing other flyers but it can't be JUST to counter one other dino (managarmr). Needs to be a broader TLC pass for air superiority dog fighting dinos to add some sort of approach to balance.

never ridden a mana until this morning. we moved to extinction on unofficial a couple of weeks ago on ps4 and I tamed a bunch. began breeding. yesterday a baby with all the best stats was born. I fed it couple of hundred baby rexes this morning and gave it 60 glorious levels then flew around for a while. Such good fun for an hour. Ok, off to the pub for a couple of pints then home to take my mana out for a spin. jump, jump, forward dash, jump, forward dash, forward dash, wait... nothings happening. wft! 12 months wait and they nerf it after 1 friggin hour!!

So they nerf the flyer speed cause u can get around to fast especially when breeded. But yet the Griffin is faster then a pteranadon. The wyvern is faster then all. So why nerf any flyer? Then they nerf the mana because it can fly/ dash across the map to fast? Dumb. So should they nerf all the higher level engrams? Because they are essentially o.o compared to low level engrams. Should they lower the tek and metal structures because it takes longer to destroy then thatch or wood? There is nothing wrong with a dino say "being op". Everyone has the ability to tame breed or even buy these so called " op dinos". It's not like u have to pay for these indevididual dinos which would give the player a advantage. Yes i understand that there are some dinos exclusive to certain maps that cost money to buy. But everyone knows someone who has these maps to where they can buy them with poly and metal. So its not a game changer or unfair. The people that complain about dino being op and new low level players. Not people that are already established. Then ppl can say i dont have the time or know how to breed super dinos like everyone else, so because my tamed dino is weaker they need to nerf the stats of dinos. That essentially wares ur time breeding then. So then if that's the case they should take breeding out of the game, not cater to ppl that dont have the time to do what other ppl can. They should also get rid of kibble mutton and prime meat. Because a person that takes any 150 dino with these options would have better stats then someone that takes the same dino with say fish meat. All because they aren't good enough or have the time to tame these dinos to make kibble. Or they dont have a carnavor to get prim meat or mutton. All they have is a parasaur. The more u play the game the more u level up, the better ur engrams and abilities get and the better tames u can get. All these little kids crying about how there dodo got killed by a carno is what is causing these nerfs. Everyone has the same ability to achieve say super dinos or perfect tamed. Just cause u dont wanna take the time to get the resources need or the time to breed dinos is everyone else's problem. It's yours because ur lazy. Go play Mario cart so it will be fair. Oh wait ur just cry cause someone has a Mario character and someone else has a king kupa character. There is no reason for nerfs. Unless of course a tamed dodo can kill a bred name the tame. That's when when nerfs would be accepted. U might as well only have level one dinos spawning because if someone tamed a lever 150 raptor for instance with say raw meat and u tame a level one raptor with kibble, the level 150 raptor would be to op. All i can see is that wc is ruining a great concept of a game. They never fix the bugs in the game and when they do they mess something else up. Like not being able to spawn in the game with half ur structures missing like they did during the turkey trials. They only decrease the use of perfectly fine dinos. Everyday they have a stupid message at the top of the screen that says the server will be shut down for 15 min for matainence. Sometimes a few times a day. It gets rediculouse. So many ppl have lost babies because of this. The only thing that kinda helps them is if they use cryo pods. But if ur not a high enough level or can't get any from someone ur screwed. So maybe the pods are to op as well. Since lower lever players can't make the pods its unfair. I agree with everyone that if they nerf something in PvP servers it should not effect PVE servers. Ppl that say it can't be done with code is wrong. If they have the ability to prevent me or my dinos killing another tribes dino in PVE and have the ability to kill other dinos on PvP then they have the ability to separate the nerfs from PvP and PVE.  It's all in the code. It may take longer to code it in but thats why ur job is a programmer. To write code. If they wanna nerf something then they need to nerf how strong alpha dinos are and how much damage they can do to u in a short amount of time. They need to nerf how a wild level 5 giga can enrage and kill my perfect tamed 150 giga in the matter of seconds. They need to nerf how wild alphas or giga magically appear in ur base and proceed to kill everything. I had this happen a few times. I could understand if i build my base directly on there spawn point but i didnt. Ppl also said maybe they climed over ur walls or destroyed then to get in. Wrong. My walls were 5 high and all metal. A giga can't climb over it so a alpha rex should be able to either. They need to fix there game not nerf the dinos and stop coming out with new stuff. New stuff and dinos are great but if they dont work right we dont want it. There needs to be like a gaming commissioner that controls what gaming companies can get away with. Especially for ppl that pay for dlc maps then the maps not working and never get fixed. Gaming companies that do this need to be fined and held accountable. Sorry I'm not a good writer so no paragraphs from me. Also sorry so long of a read. Oh and btw I play on PVE.  One more note. Another thing they need to say nerf because it's to op is not have established tribes raid new players on PvP servers cause that's to op as well. They dont need to nerf anything. Hope ppl can see the sarcasm when I say they need to nerf anything except the dodo and parasaur situations.

27 minutes ago, Jessieb said:

So they nerf the flyer speed cause u can get around to fast especially when breeded. But yet the Griffin is faster then a pteranadon. The wyvern is faster then all. So why nerf any flyer? Then they nerf the mana because it can fly/ dash across the map to fast? Dumb. So should they nerf all the higher level engrams? Because they are essentially o.o compared to low level engrams. Should they lower the tek and metal structures because it takes longer to destroy then thatch or wood? There is nothing wrong with a dino say "being op". Everyone has the ability to tame breed or even buy these so called " op dinos". It's not like u have to pay for these indevididual dinos which would give the player a advantage. Yes i understand that there are some dinos exclusive to certain maps that cost money to buy. But everyone knows someone who has these maps to where they can buy them with poly and metal. So its not a game changer or unfair. The people that complain about dino being op and new low level players. Not people that are already established. Then ppl can say i dont have the time or know how to breed super dinos like everyone else, so because my tamed dino is weaker they need to nerf the stats of dinos. That essentially wares ur time breeding then. So then if that's the case they should take breeding out of the game, not cater to ppl that dont have the time to do what other ppl can. They should also get rid of kibble mutton and prime meat. Because a person that takes any 150 dino with these options would have better stats then someone that takes the same dino with say fish meat. All because they aren't good enough or have the time to tame these dinos to make kibble. Or they dont have a carnavor to get prim meat or mutton. All they have is a parasaur. The more u play the game the more u level up, the better ur engrams and abilities get and the better tames u can get. All these little kids crying about how there dodo got killed by a carno is what is causing these nerfs. Everyone has the same ability to achieve say super dinos or perfect tamed. Just cause u dont wanna take the time to get the resources need or the time to breed dinos is everyone else's problem. It's yours because ur lazy. Go play Mario cart so it will be fair. Oh wait ur just cry cause someone has a Mario character and someone else has a king kupa character. There is no reason for nerfs. Unless of course a tamed dodo can kill a bred name the tame. That's when when nerfs would be accepted. U might as well only have level one dinos spawning because if someone tamed a lever 150 raptor for instance with say raw meat and u tame a level one raptor with kibble, the level 150 raptor would be to op. All i can see is that wc is ruining a great concept of a game. They never fix the bugs in the game and when they do they mess something else up. Like not being able to spawn in the game with half ur structures missing like they did during the turkey trials. They only decrease the use of perfectly fine dinos. Everyday they have a stupid message at the top of the screen that says the server will be shut down for 15 min for matainence. Sometimes a few times a day. It gets rediculouse. So many ppl have lost babies because of this. The only thing that kinda helps them is if they use cryo pods. But if ur not a high enough level or can't get any from someone ur screwed. So maybe the pods are to op as well. Since lower lever players can't make the pods its unfair. I agree with everyone that if they nerf something in PvP servers it should not effect PVE servers. Ppl that say it can't be done with code is wrong. If they have the ability to prevent me or my dinos killing another tribes dino in PVE and have the ability to kill other dinos on PvP then they have the ability to separate the nerfs from PvP and PVE.  It's all in the code. It may take longer to code it in but thats why ur job is a programmer. To write code. If they wanna nerf something then they need to nerf how strong alpha dinos are and how much damage they can do to u in a short amount of time. They need to nerf how a wild level 5 giga can enrage and kill my perfect tamed 150 giga in the matter of seconds. They need to nerf how wild alphas or giga magically appear in ur base and proceed to kill everything. I had this happen a few times. I could understand if i build my base directly on there spawn point but i didnt. Ppl also said maybe they climed over ur walls or destroyed then to get in. Wrong. My walls were 5 high and all metal. A giga can't climb over it so a alpha rex should be able to either. They need to fix there game not nerf the dinos and stop coming out with new stuff. New stuff and dinos are great but if they dont work right we dont want it. There needs to be like a gaming commissioner that controls what gaming companies can get away with. Especially for ppl that pay for dlc maps then the maps not working and never get fixed. Gaming companies that do this need to be fined and held accountable. Sorry I'm not a good writer so no paragraphs from me. Also sorry so long of a read. Oh and btw I play on PVE.  One more note. Another thing they need to say nerf because it's to op is not have established tribes raid new players on PvP servers cause that's to op as well. They dont need to nerf anything. Hope ppl can see the sarcasm when I say they need to nerf anything except the dodo and parasaur situations.

Paragraphs work very well.

It means you can at least have a chance of reading a post without losing your place or eyes freaking out with all the TEXT!

Thank you

3 hours ago, Kaoen said:

Now you're just making yourself look bad. I haven't seen one person here claiming the change should be reverted because it slows them down or their damage is too low, or that manas are weak in any way. There are a few going on about how they are 'ruined' or 'useless' but that's ambiguous as to what they mean and mostly exaggerated complaining.  I used Manas to quickly move around vertical heavy areas I found awkward or slow with other dinos, and for that this nerf renders them useless. I Have repeatedly stated that the mana breath damage at close range is very good, even too good, and when posts were made about the dive damage issue I agreed it seemed far too high, but I don't generally use manas to fight, I have better dinos for killing things. As far as reducing it's air speed, as I've already said the speed stat shouldn't effect it's air dash, and it can be reduced other ways that don't impact it's usability in general.

Many people are complaining because it makes them less fun to use and makes some areas of the map they are native to, and used to be a good mount in, inaccessible. And yes there are people whining without even trying to use them, but don't use that as an excuse to dismiss and ignore the valid complaints, all you do there is give PvE players reason to do the same to PvP players as 'whining PvPers who got killed by xxxx and cried nerf'.

apologies, i let my temper run wild sorry about that.

I just wanted to highligjht its not a case of the managarmr being op in pvp. The manas design make it just as op in pve. And makes wyverns, rock drakes, griffins completely useless on pve servers except as a vanity. I should have phrased it better sorry.

Mana can't be compared to Wyvern , being a flyer the Wyvern can freely access many area as well as stay out of dangerous or even take the fight to the enemy in PVE , Mana still have to stick to the ground and everything agro on it . The only thing it is good for is to save time travelling from point A to point B , which WC deems OP because they want people to waste more time on theirs game , everything have to be slow .

This was probably already mentioned, but I'm very lazy to read all of this.
Why don't you just add an option to enable and disable the Managarmr nerf when opening the server? That way you can enable or disable it depending on if it's a PvP server, a PvE server or just a private custom server. Cause I'm pretty sure the ones complaining about it being nerfed are either PvE players or just play on private servers, and the ones that first complained about the Managarmr being too OP were PvP players.

How long until we have manas added to classic flyers or their own mod? I know it will happen, just need patience.

My question is - extinction has been out for an entire year or so. Why are the manas JUST NOW being nerfed? The original flyer nerf happened way back in 2017, so they already knew they wanted to slow flyers down. Why did it take so long to kill off these guys?

• Volunteer Moderator
16 minutes ago, geneticbits said:

My question is - extinction has been out for an entire year or so. Why are the manas JUST NOW being nerfed? The original flyer nerf happened way back in 2017, so they already knew they wanted to slow flyers down. Why did it take so long to kill off these guys?

I'd say; a year worth of mass mutating.

14 hours ago, GRIDO said:

Never Happened thigs before on a mega base or in a base well made.

If you build base really Bad everyone can throw inside also dodo dude, i'm playing official since the day 1, and i play on mega tribe, i'm a tribe leader and i never saw people """"jumping"""" on my base, or also one of my members doing that.

this is really a science fiction lol

"you don't see any big difference"

cause you don't have bases in Aberration. but let me explain how ARK work. to keep up bases in all other maps, Aberration is a MUST.
and good luck with one dash to move there, you've to hope that server work perfectly, and to land exactly on the trances, or in the little plateau.
Otherwise you fall in the acid water, or in common water and get stunned by a Barionyx

This forum should don't allow some people to write without some hours in the game.. 

dsddsaddsdsaddasdasdasdsadsadasdsadsadasdsaas

Bruhh, I got 4,5k Hours x) If you can't get to your base without more than that 1 dash, you suck man. I can get to sky border on extinction and rag with my 3 jumps and 1 dash easy xD
I play official smalltribes, I have abb base up in a damn tree and can still get to it without issues with 150+ ping. If you can't get to your poop, you gots to stop sitting in your base all day and go out PvPin man xD

Don't come here acting all high and mighty, fob up :))))

I recently noticed that a lot of mana have 450 lvl with just 80k exp. literally a week or two later I hear about the mana nerf ... coincidence? maybe ... or maybe someone with cheating got pumped mana into stam dmg and hp with completely dry food oxygen and reduced weight. I do not remember exact stats, I remember only one thing - 2.6k dmg. it was a very conflicting feeling because I remember the actual breath damage at 860% ... point blank ... it feels nothing, like damage (I’m not even sure that it can cool my cola) and here it is 2.6k%. I have good merged stats, no mutations lvl ~300... my feelings ;C .In fact, this is the problem - it was only necessary to change the essence of bridging, for example, to allow bridging and possibly mutations (colors), but to disable the mutation stat (because seriously, it is already mutated to infinity (element-infused creature yes)) . any creature that if developed to such a state will be unbalanced and too op. Once again about mana yes - they are easy to catch and breed, and there are always be people who will definitely raise its potential to absolute, this is not surprising, it is surprising how the community and the developer react to this. and in the end, we have a lot of people dissatisfied with the situation, including the developer, and I also understand them - balance is a good thing, you just need to take into account the fact that if there is an opportunity, someone will take advantage of it ... I still suggest reworking the creature from scratch, re-implement it, and yes - I know that many people will not like it, but maybe this is the way out - change the behavior of its actions, change the stats to more acceptable ones, turn off the mutation stat, add countermeasures (fire , bleeding, fear (debuff) from this) and reduce the speed a bit ... 

5 hours ago, covenantgrunt said:

apologies, i let my temper run wild sorry about that.

I just wanted to highligjht its not a case of the managarmr being op in pvp. The manas design make it just as op in pve. And makes wyverns, rock drakes, griffins completely useless on pve servers except as a vanity. I should have phrased it better sorry.

Let me just address your argument and obviate everything you said with one edit to my original post. 

"Now, a freshly matured lv 40 mana is no worse at *vertical* travel than a seasoned and bred stamina mutation-packed lv 400 mana."
There, can you understand my frustration now?

9 hours ago, Leebum said:

Paragraphs work very well.

It means you can at least have a chance of reading a post without losing your place or eyes freaking out with all the TEXT!

Thank you

I completely agree. But I'm not much of a writer and didn't do very well in English class lol. I did state that in my post and apologised for it. I don't know how to break it into paragraphs. But again I do agree it hurts ur eyes and ppl forget what line there reading. It happened to me even when I was writing it. Instead of breaking it up into several different post which only allows I think 4 or 5 in 24hrs I decided to write it all in one post. But out of everything I mentioned u didn't even commit on if u agree or disagree with what I was stating above. But it's all good I know u don't mean any harm or disrespect. But merry Christmas to everyone, winter wonderland as well as a happy new year.

9 hours ago, geneticbits said:

How long until we have manas added to classic flyers or their own mod? I know it will happen, just need patience.

Yeah, I just requested it on the Kraken's Better Dinos-mod. A must have for every PvE-player who hates these stupid nerfs! I'm 99% sure that WC won't do anything about it, just like the flyer nerf where Single Player-/Private Server-options were suggested as well and nothing happened at all... I'd feel bad if mods are the only reason most people keep playing my game, even if I try my best with frequently added content...

1 hour ago, DomiDarko said:

Yeah, I just requested it on the Kraken's Better Dinos-mod. A must have for every PvE-player who hates these stupid nerfs! I'm 99% sure that WC won't do anything about it, just like the flyer nerf where Single Player-/Private Server-options were suggested as well and nothing happened at all... I'd feel bad if mods are the only reason most people keep playing my game, even if I try my best with frequently added content...

Shadlos is actually intending on removing this nerf in his rebalanced managarmr mod. Sadly it involves having to remap and recreate the entire dino, but it's at least a way out for PC players. It's just a shame that console has to deal with this due to a lack of mod support.

1 hour ago, TriforceOfTime said:

Shadlos is actually intending on removing this nerf in his rebalanced managarmr mod. Sadly it involves having to remap and recreate the entire dino, but it's at least a way out for PC players. It's just a shame that console has to deal with this due to a lack of mod support.

I saw his workshop item, Balanced Managarmr, and checked it out. He has a lot of work to do to really fix them, and I am looking forward to it, unless WC decides to crank back their 'garmr hardcap. 

13 minutes ago, Dadas said:

This is a massive scam, they trashed the DLC one year after we all bought it, class action lawsuit anyone?

I wouldn't say it was a scam at all. While the dino is pretty trashed, it's not ripping you off of a product. You can still access the DLC and its creatures just as well; this is just an unjust nerf that could've been handled way better. People are making this nerf seem like the end of the world when it's really not; it's moreso just a pain that makes the use of the creature less enjoyable and more of a chore. I can still use my managarmr, but that has like.. 60 stacked mutations, and is fully levelled to level 497 (max lvl 180). And even then, that's a pain to use.

58 minutes ago, Alsehr said:

I saw his workshop item, Balanced Managarmr, and checked it out. He has a lot of work to do to really fix them, and I am looking forward to it, unless WC decides to crank back their 'garmr hardcap. 

At this rate, I highly doubt that they'll revert their nerf. Cedric has been silent for a couple of days and not a word more has been spoken about the nerf, so it seems as though they're sticking with this. Ah well, one can dream, I suppose.

Archived