Need help understanding response from enforcement team

nameless

10 minutes ago, nameless said:

I wanted to confirm whether something is legal or an exploit, but I could not tell from the response.

There is no response, they didn't answer your question, they closed your ticket as they clearly don't see it as an issue or are already aware of it and it's on their backlog.

TBH if it is something you have to jump through hoops to do (for example (If this is real I didn't know about it, I just made up some wacky thing) if you have to eat exactly 4 narcoberries while wearing scuba gear next to a lit grill to cause some dino to do a weird out of habit/program glitch) then it is probably not MEANT to be done and so technically probably considered an exploit.

My best guess: they working on a fix for this since it is clearly an exploit. They don't want to ban for it because too many people using it and banning them/allies/tribes would hurt ark's online, at the same time thy take it seriously and don't want people to continue doing it so they can't say "nah, it's fine".

So you can read it as - allowed until fixed. Just a guess, don't blame me if you do it and be the only one who gets a ban.

1 hour ago, deedoubleu said:

My best guess: they working on a fix for this since it is clearly an exploit. They don't want to ban for it because too many people using it and banning them/allies/tribes would hurt ark's online, at the same time thy take it seriously and don't want people to continue doing it so they can't say "nah, it's fine".

So you can read it as - allowed until fixed. Just a guess, don't blame me if you do it and be the only one who gets a ban.

Like when people used to float babies. They didn't ban people for it, but it wasn't meant to be part of the game. I lost my last 2 dimetrodons to their error fixing that exploit.

Archived