ark is not playable anymore

psychofreak

ark is not playable anymore

today i was not even able to connect to the server after 1h of trying i finally got on and was like hell ye i did it but no i can even stand up from my bed waiting 5-10mins thinking it will load me and i will be able to stand up but no just got disconnected and this happened to me 5-6 times now im still trying at the moment as im typing this. my gf right next to gets kicked off the server every world save when she reconnected back on she got only option to make a new char so she needed to go back to the server we were playing before to get it back now scared to even try and transfering back to main server...every event this game for me and her and i see full bucket of players typing same poop that in the event time this game is just not playable, so for what all the effort to make events if server are just gonna keep on crashing players losing character. just give us 2x every weekend at least we can somehow play normal still with big laggs and geting kicked but at least we can play. if this is not gonna get better im just gonna need to miss one more event just like last when our server was down for more than 5h and when the server was not down and we were able to connect we were playing for like 10min before we got kicked out again. this needs to stop yes i want new map and all but more than that i just want this server to be fixed! best game ever for me but with worst server and long time buggs that are not getting fixed even after half a year!! sorry for bad English but i think all can see what i mean with what i typed.

I had same experience on previous server, wasn't able to benefit from breeding events due to constant crashes and rollbacks.

Winter event + 2x breeding + prize for all chibis. Arguably it is worse than ever due to lots of people playing and hopping servers trying to catch a night time and steal gifts from other players.

For now you just need to wait for it to end or play other server. After event is over I would suggest you to find other server and move.

Archived