Add Items to Wild Dino Inventory as Admin

ThFcChRiS

1 hour ago, Glydyr said:

if you tranq a dino and place something in its inventory, the second it wakes up that item will be gone. You’ll need to modify the loot that the dino drops instead. 

Thank you for the reply, I did think there was a way to do this.  I was actually watching a LoverFella YouTube video and he spawned in a bunch of dinos in a walled area and placed good items in certain ones.  I'm assuming he didnt change the loot drops for each dino as that would presumably affect the entire server?

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, ThFcChRiS said:

Thank you for the reply, I did think there was a way to do this.  I was actually watching a LoverFella YouTube video and he spawned in a bunch of dinos in a walled area and placed good items in certain ones.  I'm assuming he didnt change the loot drops for each dino as that would presumably affect the entire server?

They were most likely tamed ones owned by a tribe admin on a PvP server.

• Volunteer Moderator
13 minutes ago, ThFcChRiS said:

Ah I see, so likely spawned in > force tamed > add to inventory > unclaim ?  If that would work?

Although this would let anyone in the event claim the dino rather than having to kill it....

No need to unclaim, if your server is PvP. Other tribes can just fight them normally.

Archived